Chapter 5

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 5- I can’t break it to my heart

            “So, can we go home now Tae-Tae.”

            “ Let’s go home Fany ah.”

            They both walked to their apartment while sharing an umbrella together. On their way back home they just keep silent and didn’t say anything. They both lost in their own thought.

            Tiffany put the umbrella near the door, when Taeyeon walked in while her head hung low. She sighed before she trying to act like nothing happened.

            “Tae-Tae let me dry your hair. Look! You are so wet now change your clothes. I’ll bring you new clothes. I don’t want you to fall sick. “

            “I know I’ll change now.”

            Taeyeon went to the bathroom, when she felt someone hugged her from the back.

            “I’m sorry for being selfish, I love you Tae-Tae please bear with me. I’ll definitely let you go after 3 month of our marriage.”

            “I need to change my clothes Fany ah”

            Taeyeon release Tiffany’s arm around her stomach. She walked by again to the bathroom and locked it. She laid down on the floor, sobbing quietly.

***

            Taeyeon decided to cut her hair short, she wanted to change her life become the new Taeyeon, but before she did that she was asking Tiffany to get her permission. Of course Tiffany agreed and accompanied her to the salon that she usually go to.

            “Are you sure Taeyeon, you have a beautiful hair. Besides I like it long than short, but it’s up to you. As long as you happy, I won’t asking for more.”

            “I want to change my appearance, besides I’d like to save our shampoo that we use together.”

            “Yah, Tae. Do you think I can’t buy you many bottles of shampoo? Are you challenging me?”

            “*giving Tiffany a dorky smile* I don’t but I wish to do that, teehee.”

            Tiffany whom watched that only blushed seeing the first time Taeyeon smiled at her since their married. She slowly walked closer and hugged her from behind.

            “You dork, Tae-Tae”

            “Hm…Fany ah, after I finished cut my hair let’s take a lunch on the outside. I’m hungry.”

            “Okay, anything that you want Tae-Tae”

***

            “Sunny, please hurry. I’m hungry.”

            “Yah, Choi Sooyoung why you always hungry even when I had given you my food a few minutes ago.”

            “That’s because I tall, you know I’m still grown up kekeke”

            “Stop grows up Sooyoungie, or else I can’t reach you until I have to climb on a tree.”        “Keke, that’s not my problem. Well, you are so cute like a bunny and I’d like to be the tree that protects you from the enemy or weather.”

            “Stop saying cheesy thing.”

            “You know I’m a romantic person right?”

            “Huh? I don’t really remember.”

            Sunny placed her finger on her chin and pretend that she didn’t remember.

            “Yah, you meanie. I don’t like you Sunny”

            “You don’t have to like me, but you can love me Sooyoungie”

            “Uh…w..what do you mean Sunny?”

            “Listen Sooyoungie, I know you always there for me. You always protect me and pour me with your love, caring and kind. So, I think why I don’t give you a chance”

            “But, Sunny what about…”

            Sunny stopped her by placed her finger to Sooyoung. She shook her head before smiled to the tall girl in front of her.

            “Let’s not talk about this, please Sooyoungie.”

            “Right, Sunny bunny. Uh…I was thinking that you might want uh..will you be my girlfriend?”

            “Okay. I think we should give it a chance”

            “I promise I won’t make you sad or cry Sunny ah.”

            Sooyoung walked closer to her, she placed her hand to Sunny shoulder.

            “Yah, are you stupid?”

            “Huh? Why?”

            “Just hug me now, you idiotic girlfriend”

            “Ah…Uh…Yes Sunny”

            Sooyoung hugged her tightly, she smiled widely like a stupid while Sunny tried her best not to cry in front of Sooyoung. She didn’t want Sooyoung knows the truth that she only pity on her besides she wanted to forget the pain that Taeyeon have made in her heart.

***

I'm okay now, thanks for worried about me. Here is another chapter, thanks for subcribe and comments. I'm hungrysmiley, so see you later...