Chapter 19

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 19-Why should I believe in you?

            Taeyeon fell in love with Tiffany, she even became more romantic day by day. Sometimes she made candle light dinner, or picked her wife to go home and gave her a bucket of flowers.

            Tiffany glad that Taeyeon became softer and nice each day towards her, but she’s unsure why did Taeyeon change so suddenly. She was watching TV with Taeyeon, Taeyeon asked Tiffany to sit on her lap. Tiffany felt a little bit uncomfortable sat on her husband lap, when she felt a pair of arm wrapped around her stomach and Taeyeon rested her head on Tiffany’s back.

            “Um…Tae-Tae, why are you being like this?”

            “Huh?”

            “Why are you act like you’re falling in love with me?”

            “I do, I really falling for you, Tiffany. I’m deeply in love with you”

            “That’s the best lie that I’ve ever had. Thanks, Tae-Tae”

            “I’m not lie, this is the truth. I love you Fany ah”

            “Let’s not talk about this, I think I need to go shower.”

            Tiffany left Taeyeon confused, she walked to the bathroom carelessly. It made Taeyeon felt a little bit hurt, she didn’t know why she act that way. She thought Tiffany would love to hear her confession but it’s all wrong.

            Tiffany’s locked the door and splashed cold water to her face. She then looked at the mirror and saw her sad face.

            “Why should I believe in you Tae-Tae? Even my father didn’t believe me and blame me for causing my mother’s dead.”       

            She felt tears flow down on her face, she felt her heart scattered when Taeyeon suddenly confessed to her. She couldn’t believe it at all.

            The phone suddenly rang, Taeyeon came to pick up the phone. She sat on the chair while her eyes still eyeing Tiffany whom went to their bathroom silently.

            “Hi, Tiffany. It’s me, how are you?”

            “Who’s this?”

            “Who are you?”

            “Me? I’m her husband.”

            “Husband? But you sound like a girl.”

            “I’m a girl.”

            “Oh, it means you are her wife, right?”

            “You can call me whatever, who are you by the way?”

            “Oh, it’s me. Gyuri,umm…I’m her old friend.”

            “Ah…I see, I’ll call Tiffany, please wait for a moment.”

            Taeyeon then said to Tiffany that she’s got a phone call. Tiffany turned her head and asked her who it is.

            “She said her name Gyuri, your old friend”

            “G…Gyuri unnie!”

            She rushed to the phone but before she’s talking with Gyuri she signaled Taeyeon to go away. Taeyeon looked so confused but she obeyed her and she went to the living room for watching TV.

            “Gyuri unnie!”

            “Hello, my fiancé. I don’t know you’re married already, why didn’t you tell me?”

            “Gyuri unnie, did you said that to Taeyeon too? I didn’t want her to figure out about us.”

            “Why? I thought you told her already. I phoned you to say that I’m going back to Korea tomorrow.”

            “Really? That fast? I thought you’ll wait for a little longer in LA.”

            “You know I like sightseeing, I’m bored to death only stayed and didn’t do anything. Besides I want to see your wife umm husband right? Who’s her name?”

            “Taeyeon. Okay I’ll pick you up tomorrow Gyuri unnie.”

            “No need to, my sweetheart. I want to go somewhere else before we’re comeback to US.”

            “Okay, see you later Gyuri unnie. Phone me once you arrive, and we’ll talk about it later.”

            “Okay, my fiancé. You can bring your husband too”

            “Unnie, stop teasing me. I’ll be by your side once I have settled this thing with Taeyeon.”

               She sighed before she hung up the phone. She knew her time was too short, she wanted to cherish the moment with Taeyeon as long as she can.

***

Hello, i'm back with my specialty, 'drama' -evil grin-. Thanks for comments and subscribes, i hope u'll like this chapter and don't blame me for being cruel, blame my stupid specialty on writing keke (i'm kidding). See you later, i'll keep you curious so you all will be my faithful readers till the end, hehehe.