Chapter 10

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 10-Please Calm Down

            “Taeyeon ah, can I not go? I’m sleepy.”

            “You told me to teach me how to drive, now you’re telling me you don’t want to go.”

            “Not today please”

            “No, I want it now, I want to learn how to drive a car Fany ah”

            “Uh…Tae-Tae why are you so stubborn”

            “I’m born this way, teehee”

            “Stop smiling like that, you know I can’t resist it.”

            “Then I’ll keep smiling, so you will agree to teach me how to drive a car”

            “*sighed* I don’t want to argue with you in the morning. Fine, Tae-Tae let me sleep ten minutes more okay”

            Taeyeon didn’t want to hear it, she pulled Tiffany’s shirt out. She then carried her to the bathroom.

            “Yah, Tae-Tae, let me go. I need my sleep, and why you should pulled away my shirt? I can do it myself.”

            “I don’t want to wait anymore, even if I should help you take a bath by myself to make you hurry up teaching me to drive a car.”

            “Okay, okay I give up. Please let me go, I’ll take a bath and we’re going to learn how to drive a car. Besides I don’t want you to see me .”

            Tiffany’s blushed by her own words. Taeyeon could only giggle at her before she said back to her.

            “I already saw you , remember our first night? Well, you kind of y back then”

            “Yah, you ert. Stay away from me”

            “Okay, I’ll wait for you. Don’t be late or else I’ll come to the bathroom in order to save the time.”

            “I know, I know. Just wait there patiently.”

            Tiffany locked the door and took a bath as soon as possible. She didn’t want Taeyeon came in to the bathroom. Taeyeon sat there while her mind was thinking about Tiffany’s iness, and it made her smirked.

            “She’s y back then”

            “Yah Tae-Tae, stop your ert thought. Let’s go now”

            Taeyeon stood up suddenly and her jaw dropped when she saw Tiffany was wearing short pants and a loose T-shirt.

            “Yah, why are you dressing like that? Do you plan to show your iness to the whole world?”

            “Why are you yelling at me? It’s my usual clothes.”

            “You just make ert people think ert thing on you. Change your dress, now”

            “Yah, I don’t want. Tae-Tae we’re in hurry, your instructor will scold me if we’re late in our first meeting.”

            “So, it’s not you who will teach me drive a car?”

            “No, but I’ll accompany you.”

***

            “What if the instructor is a ert? I don’t want him to see you like she’s going to undress you.”’

            “Stop you stupid jealousy, we’re going to be late Tae-Tae. And for your information, your instructor is a woman.”

            “What if she’s a ert woman?”

            “The only woman that can think ert to me right now is only you, Tae-Tae. Let’s hurry now.”

            “Hm…I think you’re right. Let’s go”

            “*sighed* Why we argue about this small thing?”

            “It’s not a small thing, look at your y and you showed your cleavage because of your loosen shirt. I’m just worried about you. But look! You don’t really care”

              “Okay, calm down Tae-Tae.”

            Tiffany flashed her eyes-smile and kissed Taeyeon cheek to calm her down.

***

Hello again, it's me. I like this chapter a lot, kekeke. Thanks for comments and welcome for the new subscribers. Enjoy your reading and see you later...