Chapter 21

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 21-Do you hear me?

            Tiffany was awake at night, she saw Taeyeon sleep peacefully on her side. She kissed her lips before she went out to the living room. She already made her decision now, she took out her wedding ring and placed it on the top of the letter that she wrote on the table. She brought her luggage and closed the door and went to Gyuri.

            On the way she’s thinking about what Sooyoung had told her earlier. ‘Love is about sacrifice’ she agreed with her and now she wished by released her Taeyeon from their deal will make Taeyeon find her happiness later.

***

            Sooyoung was on the bar, she kept drinking the beer although Yoona the bartender had warned her to stop since she was worried.

            “Sooyoung unnie, please stop. You looked so horrible.”

            “And you look so beautiful”

            Sooyoung said while she was leaning closer to Yoona, she wanted to kiss her. She felt something grabbed her collar from behind, she then looked around to see that there’s stood her Sunny with angry face.

            “Yay, Sunny.I don’t know you’re like to be here also. Hey, it’s not good for you to be here.”

            She said while patted Sunny’s shoulder, she too drunk to realize what she’s say and do. Sunny piggy back her to the orphanage and placed Sooyoung to her bed.

            “You idiot, why did you drunk on the first place? And you flirt too.”

            Sooyoung didn’t answer her question since she was dead asleep, when suddenly a small box dropped from Sooyoung’s pocket. Inside it there’re a letter and a couple ring. Sunny read it carefully.

            Dear my Sunny Bunny. Forgive me your tall tree for not being romantic all this time. I’m not good at action but I’m good at word, that’s why I write what my heart wants to tell you. Sunny, please marry me?

P.S. I hope when we’re seeing each other in the morning you already wore that ring. But if you’re rejecting my proposed, please let’s be friend from now on. I can’t leave you, I’m a foolish that only knows you on the first place. Don’t blame me, blame my stupid heart.

            Sunny then wrote her answer below the letter ‘I do, Sooyoungie’, she then wore it to her finger and Sooyoung’s finger. She kissed Sooyoung forehead before her sleep next to her soon-to-be-wife.

            Sooyoung awake to find that she sleep beside Sunny all night long, she rubbed her eyes slowly and saw her clothes.

            “Aaargh”

            “Huh? What’s happen Sooyoungie?”

            Sunny’s waking up by Sooyoung loud scream. She sat there, looked at Sooyoung confusedly. 

            “My clothes, why is it changed?”

            “You vomited last night so I changed your clothes, you shouldn’t have to drink on the first place if you’re can’t stand it.”

            “You…You change my clothes? It means you see me ?”

            “Hmm…At first I didn’t think about it, well yeah I think I saw you Sooyoungie.”

            Sooyoung looked so embarrassed and she was covering her face. Sunny could only giggle at her, she then took a glass of water for Sooyoung.

            “Here, you should drink water first.”

            Sunny gave her the water, Sooyoung looked at Sunny’s finger. There’s a ring that she’s familiar with, then she realized it was her ring.

            “You…You agree?”

            “Huh?”

            “You are willing to marry me, Sunny?”

            Sunny only nodded her head and she blushed, Sooyoung hug her tightly and kissed her lips gently.

            “Woohoo, I’ll married with Sunny”

            She walked around happily, she even carried the kids along with her to the garden. It made Sunny giggled more seeing her Sooyoung act like that.

            “Silly”

***

            Taeyeon woke up in the morning and rubbed her eyes slowly, she smiled sheepishly when she didn’t find Tiffany on the bed.

            “She must be in the bathroom, I should peek her.”

            Her ert mind turned slowly into serious when she couldn’t find Tiffany, it’s weird since this day Tiffany’s off from work. She then walked slowly and found a letter with the ring on it. She read it carefully, because she thought that Tiffany’s want to surprise her. But it’s all wrong.

            Dear Tae-Tae, I’m sorry for all this time keep torturing you for being by my side. I love you too much and it made me didn’t think clearly. I forced you to marry me and made you as my husband, I know it’s wrong but you can blame me for being so stupid. I’ll let you free, just like Sooyoung had told me last night that love is about sacrifice and I know I’m too selfish for keeping you as mine all this time. I want to thank you for being with me within this  months, I’m happy whenever you’re being so close with me and be with me all the time. Blame my stupid heart for forcing you to be mine. I’ll treasure the moments that I’ve spend with you Tae-Tae. From now on, you’ll be free and I pray for your happiness. Let’s get divorce.

P.S. I won’t see you again, my lawyer will take care all of the mess that I’ve done to you. Thank you for filling the empty space inside of me, you make me realize that I’ll only love you until the eternity. I’m sorry for didn’t bid a good bye properly, that’s because I can’t hold my tears when I face you. Once again I want to tell you that I love you.

            Her tears flown as she finished read the letter from Tiffany, she stared at the wedding ring that Tiffany’s left. She sobbed quietly while hugging the letter and holding the ring in her right hand.

            “You leave me when I’m falling for you, Fany ah. I should have known from the start for never let you in to my life. You’re so stupid Taeyeon.”

            She blamed herself, now she even didn’t know what she should do. Her heart hurt once again from falling in love so deep.

***

            In US, at Gyuri’s apartment Tiffany still crying her heart out while Gyuri still comforting her by hugged her tightly and sometimes rubbed her back.

            “Look, you told me to leave Korea in a hurry and now you’re just crying over her. Why don’t you be honest to yourself that you’re love her and I think she have the same feeling too.”

            Gyuri had already known everything about Taeyeon and she understood it all. She knew her fiancé loves Taeyeon.

            “Gyuri unnie, I’m sorry for doing this to you since you’re my fiancé. I cheated on you and married her.”

            “You know me well, Fany ah. I’m a carefree person, besides our engagement is a stupid agreement between my stupid father and your stupid father.”

            “I’ll marry you, Gyuri unnie.”

            “But Fany ah, you love Taeyeon not me. Why you keep insist to agree with the agreement?”

            “That’s because I owe you a lot, and your family too for supporting our hospital. You’re a kind person, I know you gradually donated to our hospital to keep it works.”

            “Listen, I help you and your hospital just because I love you. I love you as my little sister, and it’s a sister does right? Help each other. You didn’t owe me anything, let’s just reject the agreement.”

            “No, I’ll still keep my promise”

            “Why are you so stubborn Fany ah?”

            “I’m born this way, Gyuri unnie.”

            She said while forced a smile weakly. Gyuri was out from her apartment, she left Tiffany alone because she knew Tiffany need some time to think. She called Tiffany’s phone in Korea.

            “Hello, is it Taeyeon?”

            “Yeah, it’s me. Who’s this?”

            “It’s me Gyuri”

            “If you need to talk with Tiffany, she’s not here and I didn’t know where she is.”

            “I know, she’s with me now. I want to talk to you Taeyeon ah”

            “Huh? She’s with you? Where? How is she?”

            “In LA, she’s in a mess now.”

            “LA? You mean US?”

            “Yup, she’s in US with me. I want to talk to you, can you come here?”

            “To US? I can’t, I didn’t have much money to go there.”

            “Just leave it to me, I already informed my assistant to bought you a first class ticket to US. He’ll pick you up in the airport, if only you’re willing to take her back.”

            “Huh? Why you are so nice to me? Who are you?”

            “Me? I’m her fiancé”

            “What?”         

            “I’ll tell you everything once you come here, okay”

            “Uh…Okay”

***

Sorry for keep you waiting, i update as soon as possible. Thanks for your comments and subscribes. See you later.

I need to prepare for come back to my college life, so i'm a little bit busy since my vacation will end soon.