Chapter 18

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 18- Tell me the truth

            Taeyeon could sense that Tiffany hides something from her, but she didn’t want to force her wife to tell her the truth. She was asking to meet Yuri while Tiffany went to work.

            “So, Yuri you know Tiffany very well right?”

            “Yup, I and she are best friends ever.”

            “Do you mind to tell me about her family? I didn’t want to force her to tell me all about her, but I’m curious. Please let me know”

            Yuri turned to her left side, she asking permission through her eyes to Jessica and Jessica nodded her head slowly.

            “Tiffany was living in Korea since her mother passed away, she insisted to stay here instead with her father in US. I met her and become her best friend ever since I date Jessica.”

            She blushed while showing her smile to Jessica. Jessica held Yuri’s hand which is wearing a ring on it, she smiled back.

            “We’re engage and we’re planning to get married soon,but I didn’t know she’s already married with you. You know Taeyeon, she had a big crush on you back then…”

            Yuri suddenly covered , she remembered her promise with Tiffany last time.

            “That’s okay, I already knew it.”

            “Oh, thanks God, I thought I should keep it as a secret. You know Taeyeon you changed her. She looks lively now, I think she’s happy with you.”

            Jessica interrupted their conversation by giving her comment.

            “She’s a nerd, with glasses and only held book everywhere she goes. I can’t blame her, she’s became anti-sosial since her mother dead in a car accident, I think it left her a big scar since she was there with her mother in that accident. Her mother protect her until her last breath, but her father looked like didn’t really care much when he heard the news about her wife’s car accident.”

            “You wrong Jessica, I did see her father once when my father gathered a party for our company. He was there, drunk and said everything to me. I guess he really missed her wife, he said that to make him stop feeling guilty for Tiffany and his wife, he worked harder and let himself over worked to make him forget about that.”

            Taeyeon could only look at them, her mind was completely in a mess. She didn’t know that Tiffany has a sad past. Now she understood why Tiffany act like that. After more than one hour Taeyeon chatted with Yuri and Jessica, they were separated. Taeyeon came back to her home. She felt something inside her heart grew bigger every time she’s with Tiffany or someone said something about Tiffany.

            “I’m home, Tae-Tae.”

            Tiffany came in and placed her shoes before she entered the living room. Taeyeon came slowly to her, she smiled widely before she hug her tired wife.

            “I love you Fany ah”

            “Huh?”

            Tiffany didn’t know how to say, she’s clueless when Taeyeon suddenly confessed to her. She thought it’s a new way for welcoming her when she’s came back from work.

***

This is my last chapter for today, i'll update later since i'm still writing it now, keke. Thanks for keep comments and subscribe, i really apreciated that. See you soon my faithful readers.

Oh i think i should take a rest more, i've got headache.