Chapter 9

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 9-Changing heart 

            “Soo, come here”

            “No, I won’t”

            “Why?”

            “You’ll asking me to carry you again, you know you’re heavy Sunny Bunny”

            “Yah, Choi Sooyoung you’re dead when I catch you.”

             “Try me then, you shorty”

            Sooyoung was running away from Sunny, but she didn’t know that Sunny already took another short cut to catch her. They both running side by side when suddenly Sunny slower her running, Sooyoung noticed it and went to her side quickly.

             “Are you okay, Sunny ah? Did it hurt again?”

            Sooyoung looked so worried, she didn’t notice that Sunny actually smirked. Sooyoung piggy backed her while Sunny wrapped her arms around Sooyoung neck.

            “Sooyoungie, do you know that the Bunny now slowly had changed her heart and fell for a tree?”

            “I know, but still I can’t believe you can replace her in your heart.”

            “I didn’t replace her, she’s still have a room in my heart.”

            “See, you said it herself that you can’t forget her. It means you still love her.”

            “I do love her, she has a place in my heart but the position of her in my heart now is replaced by you Sooyoungie.”

            “Really?”

            “Yeah, so am I heavy?”

            “Nope, you’re just like cotton. I’m afraid you’ll fly if I didn’t carry you well.”

            “Sooyoungie, I love you”

            “Sunny bunny I love you too”

***

            Taeyeon was observing the angel that fell asleep in the desk, she’s sleeping soundlessly. Slowly Taeyeon came to her, patted Tiffany’s head gently and smiled at her.

            “You must be tired Fany ah”

            Taeyeon carried her wife to their bedroom and placed her slowly to the bed. She was pulling the blanket to her wife and began to sleep. She felt Tiffany snuggled closer to her, hugged her tightly.

            “I love you, Taeyeon ah”

            “Sleep well, Fany ah”

            Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer to her side, she hugged Tiffany back. She gently kissed Tiffany’s forehead before she fell asleep.

***

The last update for today, please wait patiently. Please comment a lot,kekeke. I like reading it. See you soon my lovely readers