Chapter 4

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 4-Let the rain fall

    It’s been two weeks since Taeyeon become officially Tiffany’s husband. She was too bored only spent her time by watching TV, reading medical book that Tiffany’s own, and cooking. All these past few days she couldn’t get rid of her thought about Sunny. She even ate a little that she usually does, sometimes Tiffany accompanied her when she’s break from her work but it still can’t change her condition.

            “Tae-Tae, why don’t you eat? You are spacing out a lot.”

Tiffany looked at her husband worriedly, she placed her hand to Taeyeon’s cheek. Taeyeon only gave her a weak smile.

            “It’s nothing Fany ah. I’m just too bored staying at home all day long. May I go to walk around?”

            “Yeah, sure. You are free to go everywhere you want, as long as you come back before I come home.”

            Tiffany gave her an eyes-smile, she is in a rush to go to her work and it made her forget to have her usual morning kiss.

            “Huh? She must be in a hurry”

            Taeyeon said before she locked the door and washed the dishes. She wanted to go to the orphanage but she may end up crying if she found Sunny there, she was confused to choose whether she should go or not. She missed Sunny so much and she decided to go to the orphanage secretly without telling Sooyoung that she might come.

            She took her cap and jacket before she’s going to the place that she missed the most. She locked the door and made sure it’s lock.

            ***

            Taeyeon hide herself behind the tree when she found Sunny walked outside with Sooyoung. They both seemed so happy playing with the kids that she used to play with. Taeyeon became sad when she saw Sunny hugged Sooyoung when they were playing hide and seek. It hurts her so much that she couldn’t bear to see it anymore. She turned away and ran to somewhere far away from that place. She cried when suddenly the rain fall from above her head. She sat on the bench, leaving her soaked in the rain while crying her heart aloud.

            “I pray for you to be happy Sunny, even I’m not the one who can make you smile happily anymore. Sooyoung, please take care of her.”

            She said while sobbing, she placed her hand to cover her face. Taeyeon felt the rain had stopped pouring her so she looked up. She was too surprised to see Tiffany stood beside her while holding an umbrella above her head.

            “I know you still love her, but I’m sorry I can’t give up on you Tae-Tae.”

            Tiffany said while held her tears by turned her head away. Taeyeon reached her waist and hug her, she was placing her head to Tiffany’s chest.

            “I know Fany ah. You might want to say your usual speech to me.”

            “Yeah, you right. Blame my stupid heart.”

***

            On the other place, Sunny still sobbing while hug Sooyoung. She can’t hide her emotion again even if she tried hard to force a smile and laugh.

            “I missed her, Sooyoung ah. Why didn’t she come to me? I want to see her badly.”

            “Please stop crying Sunny, I’ll bring you to her if you want me to. I’ll accompany you to meet her.”

            She hugged Sunny back and slowly patted her back. She knew that she still love Sunny, even the girl that she hug right now didn’t feel the same.

            “I missed her, but I don’t think I can bear to see her with her wife. It pains me, why can’t I hate her, Sooyoung? Tell me”

            “That’s because you love her that much, even if it hurts you still can’t go away and keep waiting for her to come back to you Sunny.”

            “Why I don’t love you instead of her?”

            “Shh…Sunny, you love her and only her. That’s what I can say to you right now.”

            “Please let me erase her from my mind, please help me Sooyoung ah.”

            “I can’t and I won’t she is so precious for you and you know the truth.”

            Sooyoung keep convinced her to never give up from loving Taeyeon even her heart scattered to say that words by herself. She couldn’t stand to see Sunny hurt anymore, so she hugged her tighter. Let her know that she is still there, accompanied her when her life bring her down.

 ***

Hello, it's me again.I don't know if i could update again for today since i get stomachache. Well, see u soon and thanks for read and comments.