Chapter 1

Blame My Stupid Heart

 

Chapter 1-Blame my stupid heart

“Are you freaking kidding me?”

“No, I didn’t. I’m serious ms. Taeyeon.”

“It a marriage for God sake, what are you thinking ms. Tiffany?”

“Then what’s your problem? If you don’t want it, fine. I think I couldn’t help you either.”

“Urgh…I don’t know. I love Sunny, I can’t do this.”

“You better think twice, you know you can find me in my office if you change your mind ms. Taeyeon.”

            Tiffany said her last statement before Taeyeon went out from her office. Taeyeon came to Sunny’s room, she saw her lover sleep soundlessly. She held Sunny’s hand and placed it to her own cheek. Slowly, tears flew down.

“You should know I love you Sunny, I’m willing to do anything for your health and see you smile again.”

***

            The children ran away from Taeyeon, they were playing hide and seek while Sunny watched her from the house. Sometimes she smiled at Taeyeon when she found her dorky lover play and act like a kid.

            “Do you know that you are just like a little kid when you’re playing around with them”

            “I know, that’s why you fall in love with me right?”

            “Yah, Taeyeon ah. Stop being full of yourself, you dork”

            Taeyeon came closer to her and kissed her cheek, it made Sunny blushed and looked away from her.

            “S…Stop making fun of me, Tae”

            “Why you keep stuttering? Teehee”

            “Stop smiling like that”

            “You know I can’t help from being dorky and cheesy when I’m with you, right?”

            Sunny was about to reply her when suddenly she heard a loud cry from Kyungsan. She turned and found that Kyungsan was crying on the ground. She tried to run to him, when suddenly her heart ache so bad and she faint.

            Taeyeon ran closer to her, shouted her lover name.

***

            “Tae? Why are you still awake?”

            Taeyeon wiped her tears before she came closer to Sunny, she gave her weakly smile.

            “The weather is nice and you know what? It’s full moon, your favorite sight.”

            “Tae, why are you crying?”

            “No…I’m not”

            “You can’t lie to me. You are the worst when it comes to lie.”

            “Sunny, I love you. No matter what I’ll always love you”

            “Yah, why are you being melancholy all of a sudden? Come here, let me hug you.”

            Sunny opened her arms widely when Taeyeon came to her side. She hugged her lover tightly, and whispered to Taeyeon’s ear.

            “I love you too, Taeyeon ah”

            “Teehee”

            “Yah, stop smiling like that, you seem that you think ert again”

            “No I’m not.”

            “Then why are you smirking like that?

            “I’m smiling not smirking, Sunny ah”

            “What do you want?”

            “Kiss me before you are going to sleep again, Sunny”

            “See! I know you would say like that”

“Is that wrong? I only asking you…uh…fine, don’t do it if you are not willing…”

Taeyeon couldn’t finish her sentence. She smiled and tried to cherish the moment that they shared as long as she can.

“Uh…Tae, my heart ache, I can’t breathe…”

“Su…Sunny, SUNNY”

After she called the doctor and made sure Sunny’s alright, she went to Tiffany’s office. She knocked on the door.

“Come in”

“I agree. I’ll do whatever you want. Please save her.”

“Hm…Okay. That good, you finally made your decision.”

Tiffany called the doctor to tell him to operate Sunny and made sure she’s got the best treatment for her health.

“I want you to marry me next week.”

“That fast? Are you sure?”

“Yup, and I can’t wait any longer to make you mine Tae-Tae”

“Why are you doing this to me? If you love me why don’t you set me free?”

“Blame my stupid heart”

***

I'm sorry for wrong grammar spelling it's my first fanfic kekeke, since i'm still learn to write in English. Well hope you enjoy and comment. See you later.  smiley