Chapter 9

Say You Love Me [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy quickly walked to the new building and went up the stairs to the second floor to the said science lab. She knocked on the door before she pushed it open and walked in. "Miss Heon?" She called as she walked around the room slowly in confusion as the room appeared to be empty.

Suddenly, the door slammed close behind her. She turned around and her eyes widened in shock as she saw him, Kim Himchan. 

Suzy couldn't believe her eyes! It had to be some kind of joke, some kind of sick twisted joke that normal people like her just didn't get. There was no way she can stay in the same room as Himchan after what happened during their date.

"So it's you. What do you want now?" She gave him one of the coldest, meanest stares she had ever given another human being in her whole life.

"I just want to talk to you. You never give me a chance to talk to you."

"But why here? You could talk to me anywhere but why here?"

"Aww Suzy, your friends never leave you alone. And they would never let me near you. So, I chose this place to talk with you." Himchan said with his creepy little smirk that all girls would have fanned over including Suzy if she had never gotten to know him, the real him.

Suzy crossed her arms against her chest and raised her eyebrow. "So talk. My friends are waiting for me in the library."

Himchan walked closer to her.

Suzy stepped back. "Don't come near me." She warned him.

"Suzy, I would not do anything to you. Just... talk."

"Just stand there." She managed to say as he made his way closer to where she was.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Meanwhile in the library.

 

'Where is she? She said she will be here in five minutes.' Kai was thinking as he looked at his watch.

"Hey, Kai, Min." Chanyeol took his seat at the table.

Min looked at him, "where's Suzy?"

Kai lifted his head and stared at him.

Chanyeol sat up a little dumbstruck. "She's still not here yet? I saw her talking to Tiffany in front of her classroom when I was coming out from Mr. Han's office."

"Tiffany? Why would she talk to Suzy? She hates Suzy." Min said as she looked at Chanyeol with a questioned expression.  "Wait a minute." Min said and bit her bottom lip,  "Wasn't she with Himchan just now during lunch?"

"How long was that, Chanyeol?" Kai asked. His face darkened.

He scratched the back of his head. "Uh... I went to the restroom first before I come here. So… about fifteen minutes ago?"

"What were you doing in the restroom for so long?"

Chanyeol laughed at her. "You really want me to tell you all the glory details?" He gave her one of his famous grins.

Kai froze in place, his eyes glued to Chanyeol, slamming his hand down on the table. "! That's already a long time taken for her to come here. She should've been here by now." Kai instantly got on his feet. "We need to find her. I don't feel good about this. Let's find Tiffany first."

They search every corner of the school. As they ran down the the school hallway, Kai noticed the familiar figure walking out from a restroom.

'That's her.’ "Tiffany!" He called, while he made his way running towards her.

Tiffany stopped walking and turned to him. "Oh hi Kai." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter