Chapter 30

Say You Love Me [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Suzy!"

Luhan was chasing her.

Suzy heard Luhan called her name but she just ran as fast as she could.  She hoped that Luhan did not try to follow her. She didn’t care what happen to her when she bumping to the other person. She just wants to get away from Kai. From everybody. She kept running before ducking behind an alley at the back row of shops. She tried to gain her breath. Then she slumped down, her back against the wall and she hugged her knees up to her chest. She was crying silently.

"Suzy!" Luhan called, worry began to run through him as he made his way to her when he spotted her. Standing in front of her trying to catch his breath. "Suzy?" Luhan asked gently. "Suzy look at me."

Slowly Suzy looked up. Luhan offered his hands to help her to stand. Grunting slightly, he hauled Suzy to her feet , but Suzy was still looking away from him. Her hair were all over her face.

"Look at me." Luhan said in a, now, a serious voice. He pushed her hair out of her face and tucked the hair behind her ear. "Look at me." He whispered softly tugging her chin to look at him.

"Are you all right?" He asked. He gently caressed her cheeks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied, embarrassed at how her voice cracked.

He noticed her rimmed eyes, quickly he pulled her into his arms  and she was letting him put his arm around her.  "You're lying."  Luhan whispered. The whole situation that had gotten them there was unbelievably ed up, but this one tiny part of it? Was actually pretty okay. Luhan thought.

After a moment, Suzy tried to free herself from him but Luhan wrapped his arms tighter and held her tightly against him and she cried silently onto his chest. "I'm so stupid, Luhan. I trusted him."

“Shhh,” he said, low and soft, rubbing her arm gently. “Shhh, Suzy. Don’t cry, okay?  It's going to be okay. But I hate to see you cry.”

"No. It's not okay. I didn't know how to fix this." Suzy said between her sobs.

Luhan cupped her face and made her look up at him. "Not everything can be fixed, Suzy. Sometimes when a relationship is over, it's just over." Luhan talked calmly and softly and with a soothing cadence. He stared deep in Suzy's eyes. "It's over." His voice was barely audible, but the words resonate deep within her.

Suzy looked at Luhan, her eyes softening on his gaze. Her head was a blur, she didn’t know what to think at that point. She was so upset. She wanted to yell at him and scream and just leave, but there was something about him that she never understood. She was extremely frustrated and lost. She opened to speak, but no words came out. Instead, she felt fresh tears falling from her eyes. She wrinkled her expression as she began to cry.

"Luhan, help me. I don’t know what to do. I’m going crazy."

Luhan arms engulfed her into a tight hug. Suzy buried her head onto his chest, crying into his shirt. Luhan simply held her in his arms, his chin rested on top of her head. "It's okay, Suzy. It's okay," he soothed, running his hand behind her back, trying to rub out the pain she was obviously suffering.

He could feel her shoulders shaking, feel her breath shuddering in and out, and he had to do something, something to try and comfort her beyond just being a literal shoulder to cry on. To make her forget.

"Suzy, you have me." He loosen the hug and put his fingers under Suzy's chin, tilted her head up. "You have me. If you let me, I’ll make you forget." Luhan whispered at Suzy's ear. He knew it's deeply unfair and selfish of him to yearn for those things, but he can't stop the desire that engulfed, to have her solely for himself. Only him. 

Suzy's eyes opened wide when she felt Luhan's lips on hers.

At nearby corner, Kai was shocked, his eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat at the sight before him. His body went rigid upon witnessing the unexpected scene. His heart shattered into a million pieces. He felt dead. His knees started to buckle and he quickly leaned against the wall to hold him steady. He tried to walk away, he found himself rapping his knuckles a tad too hard against the wall. What he saw would forever be seared inside his brain, and not in a good way.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan drove Suzy home and when they reached her house, it's almost seven thirty at night. The scent of her umma’s roast chicken filled the house and the tempting aroma was sure a sign that the meal was almost ready for dinner.

Mrs Bae came out from the kitchen when she heard footsteps. “Suzy you're home?" Her smiles got wider when she saw the unexpected guest. " Oh...Luhan, you’re here. We’re having dinner shortly and you’re invited. I’m almost done with cooking.”

“I’s okay aunty. I should be going now. Mum and dad must be waiting for me now.”

“Just call and tell that you’re having dinner here.” She turned to Suzy. “Suzy, maybe you should get change first and come down for dinner. Your appa will be home shortly.”

"Okay umma.” Suzy said not knowing what else what to say and quickly steps the stairs.

Mrs Bae expression turned to confusion when she turned to Luhan.  “Is she been crying? Hmmm… She must have a fight with Kai again. These two kids… aish…” She shook her head. “Never mind, they’re always like that. Tomorrow they will be okay again like nothing ever happen. They’re inseparable. You don’t have to worry, Luhan. It’s normal for them to fight.”

Luhan smirked scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, sure." ‘Not anymore, aunty.’

"While waiting for Suzy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter