Chapter 17

Say You Love Me [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The school bell rang indicated the end of the school for the day. Everybody was busy stuffing their books into their bags and walked out of the class. Suzy slowly walked out and headed to her locker and put her book in. She let out a frustrated sigh and slammed her locker closed in frustation. A few people around her jumped in surprised, not expecting the loud bang but she didn't notice.

She felt someone behind her. "Suzy," Kai called from behind her.

Suzy quickly turned around and met with Kai. "Hey, I can't go home yet. There's a last minute call for basketball team meeting."

"Okay. So how are you getting home? Do you want me to wait here for you? I can wait in the library."

"It's oaky, Suzy. You go back first. I'll go back with Chanyeol later. I'll see you later at your house, okay?"

"Okay." Suzy replied simply.

Something was not right, Kai thought. "Hey, are you okay?" He looked at her seriously.

"Yeah I'm fine. See you later." Suzy though it’s not entirely convincing.

 

Aftter Chanyeol dropped him off, Kai immediately went up to his room, changed and fifteen minutes later they found themselves in Suzy’s kitchen doing homework. Kai noticed Suzy kept losing her focus from the maths they were working on. Something was clearly bothering her.

“You okay?” Kai asked her.

Suzy looked up to see him staring at her, attempting smile. “Uh..yeah, I’m fine.”

“Suzy? You're not fine. You seemed out most of the time.”

Her smile wavered – just slightly. “What?”

“What’s wrong?” Kai asked looking at her worriedly. He knew she was hiding something. What that could it be? She was normal all day at school. She was in the gymnasium watching his practice basketball. But… she was weird when he met her after his basketball practice.

What happen there?

Well Eunjung and her cheer team were there for practicing too…

“Suzy, what’s wrong?” Kai repeated once again.

Her eyes skittered from his. “It’s really nothing. I’m fine.” Suzy sighed and walked up to the fridge to take a drink.

Kai followed behind her. “Tell me.” Kai said sternly wrapping his arms around her waist from the behind.

“No.” Suzy said when she felt his lips on her neck.

“No for which one?"

“No I won’t tell you but keep doing that.”

The two fell into silence again.

Kai let out a sigh and pulled away. If she wasn’t going to tell him what’s wrong he wouldn’t continue. He started gathering his stuff and putting it all back in his bag pack, only to be stopped by a hand on his wrist.

“Yes?” He asked her.

“Where are you going?” She asked.

“Home.” He answered simply.

Suzy couldn’t keep the surprised expression away from her face. “But why?” He felt Suzy's hands tighten even harder on his.

“No Suzy, you tell me why.” He stated. Suzy felt Kai's angry eyes on her.

It’s not like she doesn’t want to tell him. Within one week of their relationship and crap is already starting. For the moment Suzy was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter