Chapter 3

Say You Love Me [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning came, Suzy was standing in front of a full length mirror. Staring at herself, she focused on her own reflection as she tied her long black hair, getting ready for the day. After satisfied with her appearance, she grabbed the house key and went out from her bedroom to cook breakfast.

In the kitchen, Suzy made pancakes and decided to check on Kai. She entered Kai's house through the back door and went straight to his room upstairs. She tiptoed to Kai’s bedroom quietly. He was still asleep, lying on his stomach without his shirt, the cover was up to his waist revealing his tanned back. Suzy just loved watching Kai sleep. He looked so calm and peaceful. His lips were slightly parted and he breathed soundly.

'I know you're the one who will be late. Time to get up.' Suzy smiled as she thought in her head.

Kai was sleeping peacefully when something poked his face. He rolled away from whatever was poking him and caused it just to climb on top of him. The poking continued and was accompanied with a familiar voice.

“Kai.” Suzy said. “Wake up. It’s time for school.”

“Go away, Suzy. “ Kai grumbled.

“I made pancakes.” She offered.

“It's still early. I just want some more sleep.” He said and rolled over again. His sudden movement caused him to flip himself and Suzy over so that he was on top of her. Being this close was nothing new to them. Like said before, they’re super close since birth. Kai dropped his head to lay in between Suzy’s shoulder and neck.

“Kai, as much as I’d love to just lay around and sleep all day, we can’t.” Suzy then pushed Kai off her and onto the floor. “Now wake up. And get ready.”

“Is he up?” A voice was heard from the opened door.

“Chanyeol?” Suzy flinched at the sudden appearance of him and gasped in shock. “What are you doing here?" She questioned.

“I stayed here very late last night so I just slept in the guest room." He answered casually and looked at Kai who was still on the floor. “Kai what are you doing on the floor? You said you and Suzy are going to school in my car, you need to hurry man, I need to drive back to my house and change.”

"Chanyeol, you can wear my shirt." Kai said lazily.

"Kai, I need to get my school bag too and besides, I need to change my underwear. !"

Suzy laughed at the boys' behavior.

“All right Chanyeol." Kai unwillingly grumbled and held his arm out to her. "Suzy, help me stand up.” Kai whined like a little kid.

Suzy reached for his hand and pulled him up. “Thank you Suzy.” Kai said sleeply and pulled her onto his chest to give her a tight bear hug.

“You guys are too cute.” Cooed Chanyeol. “Remind me again why are you two not dating?”

They sprung apart immediately with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter