Chapter 20

Say You Love Me [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I love this game." Luhan said clapped his hands once.

"Luhan, you still remember that? You're so cute!" Suzy raised her both hands to his cheeks but she stopped before she touch them. "Oh I can't pinch your cheeks anymore. No more chubby cheeks." Suzy said with frown.

That one stung, and he knew it. "Hey" Luhan replied coolly.

Kai spluttered his drinks as he laughed.

"Oh my God, Kai! You're so childish." Suzy said, gave him a serviette.

Kai took it and wiped his mouth. "So Luhan, are you back here for good now?" Kai asked after he settled down.

"Well not really. Actually it's my dad who wanted to come back. His health is not doing good recently. He wanted to visit relatives and to have around of tour in his own country. I just accompany him and my mum. I'm going back to the States after two months."

'I'm glad.' Kai smirked. He took a piece of grilled meat and stuffed it into his mouth.

Luhan looked at Suzy. "Suzy, do you want to follow us for the tour? We're going to the places that we never been before. We will start with Jeju Island and we'll be leaving tomorrow. It would be more fun with you around."

Kai nearly choked on his food when he heard that. He reached for his glass but its already empty.

"Kai, take this." Suzy pushed her glass to him. "Let me get some more drinks." Suzy said as she stood up but Luhan grabbed her wrist.

"Can you take some drinks for me too?" Luhan said with his charming smile.

"All right. I'm the waitress for the night." Suzy said and gave him a mocking smile.

Kai felt a surge ran through him. Was that … jealousy? 'Yeah, right,” Kai muttered to himself. 'Why should I be jealous? And of Luhan? Suzy is in love with me. With me.' Kai pushed the thought aside viciously.

Suzy came back with two glasses of ice tea in her hands and passed to to Kai. "Be careful next time." She said. And she put another glass on the table in front of Luhan.

"So Suzy, about the tour, come with us?"

Kai shifted in his chair.

"Luhan, I have school, remember? Oh yeah, about talking school, how come you can be here for two months? How about your school?"

"It's summer break now for two months." Luhan told.

"Oh yes. Our summer break will stars in two weeks time." She said. "But you're so bad, Luhan. It's been long since you last contacted us. Only first two years you sent us letters then after that you just disappeared. I thought you've forgotten about us here."

Luhan did feel a little guilty though but smiled as he looked at her fondly. "I'm sorry about that. How can I forget about you? You're always here and here." Luhan said pointing to his head and then tapped on his chest. "Maybe later I can make up something with you as my apology. Dinner maybe? Just you and me."

"Yes you better do that. Oh by the way, you're so cheesy."

Luhan laughed. "So, I'll put in my list-to-do, bring my pretty cousin for dinner." Luhan said with a hand gesture as if he was writing something in the air.

"Cute." Suzy said with a laugh.

Kai rolled his eyes at them and stuffed more meats into his mouth.

"You're so cute, Luhan." Suzy stood up. "Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom."

He took a glanced at Suzy who had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter