Chapter 4

Say You Love Me [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Himchan was gone, Suzy slammed her locker and went off to find her best friend. After ten minutes of searching around the school, Suzy found him on the roof top sitting on the floor while leaning against the wall.

"Kai, what was that?" Suzy asked as soon as she stepped her feet in front of him. When she received nothing from him, she asked again. "Kai I'm asking you, what was wrong with you this morning?"

Kai looked up at her. "That was you cancelling the plan we had made months ago for a date with a douche." He snapped.

"So you're mad." Suzy sat beside him and watched him carefully.

"Mad? No. Pissed off? Yes!" Kai responded sarcastically and stood up with both hands in his pants pocket.

Suzy looked up at him with her lips pouted. She stood up and stood behind Kai. She wrapped her arms around Kai's waist from behind and placed her head on his shoulder. Rubbing her hands up and down his chest trying to relax him as she heaved sigh.

"Kai," Suzy started. "Did you really think we would never have to move our plans once? You've done it before."

"I always have my plans on Friday so we don't have to cancel them." He pointed out.

"True." Suzy agreed. "Listen, I'm sorry Kai. Okay? This will be the first and the last time I will ever do this. All right?'

"Fine." He grumbled while sighing. He turned and looked at her. He hated fighting with her. She was his weakness. He was not sure anymore if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Good." suzy gave a quick peck on his cheek causing something that felt like fire to flare up where she kissed and on her lips. They felt that all the time whenever they were intimated with each other but always brushed it off as nothing.

"Now, let's go to our class. We already late." Suzy grabbed his hand and pulled him with her.

Kai smiled a little ironically.

 

Later that evening after school was over, Suzy accompanied Kai to his basketball practice. Kai seemed unwell. He kept losing the ball from his hands. After their practice game, Kai and Chanyeol sat on the bench, rehydrating and thinking over each of their moves. That's when Kai saw Suzy talking to Himchan so lovingly.

Suddenly, Suzy glanced at his direction and when their gaze met, all Kai did was faking a smile, that stupid, adorable smile. He was a coward; a pitiful, prideful coward. His pride would not allow him to come to terms with admitting to her.

"Chanyeol, we are going home now." Kai suddenly said without looking at him. Chanyeol followed his gaze and chuckled.

"Alright, let me call Suzy for you. You just wait here." Chanyeol said firmly.

They were all quiet on the ride home in Chanyeol's car. Kai sent Suzy to her doorstep before turning to go back to his house.

"Hey Kai, wait, do you want to have some icream in my kitchen?"

Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter