Chapter 16

Say You Love Me [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“So what happened with you this weekend?” Min asked on Monday morning when they met at their locker room. “I didn’t hear from you at all. How’s your fever?”

“I’m okay now. No need to worry.” Suzy said taking her books out from her locker.

"Chanyeol said Kai ditched school to take care of you on Friday."

"Yeah he did." Suzy replied smiling at her.

“Lucky you.Did you go out for your date as planned?"

"Yup. We did."

"So tell me. How was it?"

"We went for a movie. We..." Suzy replied pulling her hair into ponytail.

"Suzy, what’s that?” Min asked, cutting her off. She looked at Suzy as if she saw a ghost.

“What’s what?” Suzy asked putting her books in the locker.

“Kai gave you hickey!” Min yelled.

“Suzy’s eyes widened immediately. She looked to the mirror in her locker and sure enough clear as there was a purple mark on her neck. She untied her hair immediately.

“I’m going to kill him.” Suzy stated grabbing her makeup bag taking out the concealer. At this point she rather be jammed into her locker along with her books.

“So I’m guessing you guys had a little fun for this weekend?”

“We might have made out once, or twice.” Suzy replied nonchalantly.

“That’s it? Only twice?”

“Come on Min, I’ll tell you later for now I’ve got to tell Kai he’s dead.” Suzy said as she walked out of the locker hall.

Suzy stormed the hallways of the high school, in search of one person in particular. Finally she spotted him, talking with his groups of friends. She huffed and walked over to them, stopping right in front of him.

"Kim Jongin." Suzy stated, causing him to face her. Along with the others.

"What?" Kai looked at her dumbfounded.

"Hi Chanyeol. Hi guys. And you!" She pointed at Kai. "Don't look at me like that. I'm so pissed right now." Suzy stated. His eyebrows furrowed before she turned to his friends. “I’m gonna have to borrow him for a minute.” Suzy said, adding a small smile at the end and dragged him to behind one of the big pillar.

“Oh okay. Can you tell me why you pissed at me?” Kai said, trying to sound tough but coming off as confused.

“You really made me mad.”

“Now what did I do this time?” He asked innocently. Suzy was sure to maintain her blank stare.

Suzy leaned in, “You gave me hickey.” She whisper-shouted and pushed her hair away from her neck to let Kai see his art of work.

Kai cocked his head a little to the side. "Did I do that?" Kai asked, looking amused.

Kai’s reaction surprised her. Suzy rolled her eyes. "Who else? God! I'd told you not to do it so hard." She said, shoving him lightly in his chest.

 Kai's amused laughter spilled out into the hallway. causing her to glare at him. He kept laughing until he saw the look on her face.

“You’re actually upset?”

“Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter