Chapter 18

Say You Love Me [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Relax, Kai, there's nothing to be worried about." Suzy said playing with the hair on Kai’s neck and meeting his eyes with hers. She's trying to cool him down after he seemed to be panicked after her appa told that Luhan and his family are coming over for dinner.

"Yeah, I know."

"Uh... I can't wait to see him." Suzy said excitedly.

Kai let out a breath of sigh.

Suzy narrowed her eyes. "What is wrong with you now?"

Kai still remembered the event on Suzy’s twelfth birthday five years ago.

 

“Happy birthday, Suzy.” Luhan greeted her with his big smile. “I have something for you.” Luhan  reached into his pocket and pulled out a long, narrow box. “Here.” He handed her the box. "I've bought this few day ago and I think right now is the best time to give it to you."

“Luhan, you didn’t have to give me anything! I already told you!” Though Suzy opened up the box anyways. Inside was a beautiful necklace with heart shape pendant hung upon the chain.

Suzy stared at the necklace, her eyes wide. 'It was beautiful.'  She said and immediately threw her arms around him in an embrace, still holding the necklace box.

“As you know, I’m following my parents to the States, so this is my last present for you for now.”

Suzy broke the hug. “But your parents are going there for a while only, right? You’re coming back here, right?”

“Of course, Suzy. When I’m back, I’m going to marry you.”

Kai pouted when he heard what Luhan had said to Suzy.

Suzy just laugh hearing at that. "You're funny, Luhan."

"I'm being serious, Suzy." Luhan said.

 

 

"Kai!?"

"What?"

"You're still not over it?" Suzy asked in disbelief.

"How can I be relaxed. Today is the one week you're officially my girlfriend and suddenly Luhan appeared. You know I don't like Luhan. " Kai said showing his face.

"Why don't you?"

"He said when he comes back he will marry you."

Suzy burst out a laugh. "Kai, are you seriously been thinking that Luhan meant what he said that time? That was when we were twelve years old! You're jealous with twelve years old boy?"

"I know... I know... twelve years old 'fatboy'. But then again, what if he really means it? Why does he has to come back now?" Kai unable to keep the disappointment out of his voice.

Suzy glared at him. "Kai. Don't be so absurd. Luhan was not fat. He just a little bit overweight."

"But..."

"No but anymore. Now help me to carry this." Suzy said handing him the groceries bags.

"I'm going to tell him tonight that you're my girlfriend now. Or maybe I will show to him."

Suzy rolled her eyes. "Really?"

 

Luhan and his parents arrived exactly at seven o'clock. Luhan 's family used to live nearby the area and Luhan and Suzy were very closed because they're cousins.

The barbeque dinner was held at the yard in between Kai and Suzy's house. Suzy was not aware when Luhan arrived as she was at the barbeque area. Luhan watched Kai helping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter