Chapter 23

Say You Love Me [ Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day has arrived. This was the first time that Suzy was going to watch Kai's game as his girlfriend. She was putting her lip gloss when she heard a honking sound and she started running down the stairs.

“Kai is here, Suzy.” She heard her appa call to her from the living room as she came to the bottom of the stairs.

“I know, appa. I heard it.” She smiled up at her appa as she walked out the door. “Bye appa.”

Suzy saw him leaning against his car, his appa's car to be exact, the same smile on his face, only this time it was a little brighter. “Ready to go?”8

“Yup.” Suzy turned to him smiling brightly. She loved how comfortable things were between the two of them. Things were always with them and she loved it. Suzy sat beside him, quietly watching him drive. Kai dropped his hand letting it fall on her lap, his fingers brushing against hers.

“Are you nervous, Kai?”

“Ah… no. I’ not nervous at all.”

Suzy turned to him and smiled, “Good then.”

Kai smiled back at her as he turned into the parking lot of their school. Kai quickly hopped out of the car and went to Suzy's side. Suzy was already out of the car when he reached at her. She barely closed the door when he leaned both hands on the car behind her, caging her in.

Suzy looked up at him. "Kai, what are you doing?'

“Can I get a kiss before the game?” he asked, looking straight at her, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Without waiting for her answer his lips came down against hers and she couldn’t help but allow him to kiss her fully.

Suddenly Kai felt she smiled against his mouth and then started to giggle, making him pull back and look at her quizzically. "What?"

“You have a game, remember?”

“Oh yea?” Kai gave his girfriend a cheesy smile.

Suzy rolled her eyes. “Kai, you should get in there. Now.”

He smirked lightly. “Point taken. We continue at home later."

Suzy glared at Kai’s smirk. “Seriously, no!” She pushed away his wiggling fingers.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The game was being held in their own high school’s gymnasium. By the time they straggled in, the gym was crowded. Suzy spied Eunjung across the room laughing with her teammates.

She turned to Kai, "All the best Kai. Win for me.”

He smiled and stepped closer to her. He opened his mouth to answer, but Lee Eunjung walked up to them. "Hey Kai," she smiled and touched his shoulder. "Hey, ready for the game?" She asked, looking at him. Suzy looked from Kai to her and felt herself fill with jealousy.

"Come on Kai, no time to chat up the ladies," Baekyeol, his teammate yelled. "We need to get ready." Kai nodded and took of his basketball team jacket and held it out to Suzy. “Wear this for me." He said help Suzy to don his jacket. "I want everybody here to see Bae Suzy is wearing the captain of the team's jacket." He told with a wink. "I’ll see you after first half of the game, okay?”

Suzy nodded with a smile at him.

Without a doubt Eunjung has to admit that Suzy look good in his jacket.

Kai leaned in and whispered, “I love you.” at her ear and turned to Eunjung. “Eunjung go back to your team.” Kai ordered her and ran onto the court. Suzy’s eyes followed him; a smile growing on her face and she could feel a slight blush turning her cheeks pink.

Suzy quickly snapped out of her thoughts when Eunjung stepped closer to her. "He is the captain of the basketball team," she whispered, "he’s supposed to end up with the head cheerleader, not,.." she paused, looking at her up and down, "...some geek like you. So, step aside and stop interfering with fate." She smiled before running to her teammates.

"Oh God, I really hate her." Suzy murmured. She quickly made her way to Min.

“Suzy!” Min squealed, hugging all over her. Suzy smiled at her. “Oh my gosh I can’t believe you came!”

“Kai said he really wanted me to come forthis game. So here I am.” She replied.

"Wow, Suzy, you looks so hot in Kai's jacket."

Suzy broke out in laughter. "He made me wear this jacket." Another pouting then both of them laughed.

They sat on one of the bleachers in the front row watching the game with Kai and Chanyeol in.

The game started and it took a few moments for the smattering of applause to grow into enthusiastic cheering and everyone was pumped.

Yayy… go Kai…go Kai…” Yelled Suzy.

“Two points for Seoul High School!"

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter