Chapter 6: I'm Here

Falling for a Misfit


It’s past 8:00 in the morning, Yoona was escorted by her bodyguards to Jeongsin High, a ambulance and a police car was outside the school, they have to make sure that no press, and paparazzi’s can come and disturb her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She’s wearing the same uniform, though there’s something in her that makes the school uniform really expensive. She has this sophistication and everything. The students were earlier, they’ve been waiting for her arrival since six at the morning. They’ve got everything covered; they had everything squeaky clean, from the ladies room to the lockers. Name it and they all had it prepared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand... Seohyun’s still at home, yes... she has this nerve wrecking though about yoona, but no... She isn’t the reason why she’s still at home. Well it’s all about Kai’s secretly dating scheme. He called first thing when he woke up, he told her that he’ll be picking her up, he says it’s part of the “Date me” thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its 8:15 and she thinks her classes are already starting... That’s what she thinks, cause right now... Jeongsin High isn’t the place you wanna go, why? It’s because of Yoona’s Seasang fans, the minute She arrived, they were trying to get to her, good thing, like what I’ve said they got it covered, but still... there’s a riot in that place, right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun’s already biting her lip hard. She doesn’t want to miss her first class today, which is accounts, cause it’s a pretty hard subject (trust me on this). Just as then she heard a beep from the outside, she rushed and saw Kai, with his trademark grin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What took you so long? I’m already late Jongin!” she’s fuming when Kai came close to her to bring her bag and give seohyun a slight peck on her cheeks. She’s taken aback, she chuckled a bit... how she can forget that this is all part of their agreement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them of them sat at the backseats, Kai was with their driver, of course he’s a minor, he still can’t drive yet. Kai’s holding her hands... with their fingers interlaced. It’s really traffic on their way to the school. It’s quarter to nine when they reached school. Just as they both went off the flashy car, people started to ignore Yoona’s presence... ohhh

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They looked at Seohyun’s hand that’s holding Kai’s. He smirked as they walked in the messy crowd. They started murmuring and exchanging gossips. They ranked top on twitter hash tags. Seohyun felt a little... weird about everything. She looked down trying to not show her angelic face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hey, don’t worry... I’m here, they’re just jealous” Kai said, encouraging her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They made it to the main building. They’re at the hallways, and the students can’t help but exchange glances as they walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened to... we’re going to date secretly Jongin?” She whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why? Can’t I hold my Best friends hand in public? We do this a lot when we’re both in middle school” He has the point, so seohyun doesn’t want to argue about it anymore. Kai walked her to her first class. She’s late.... so late, but since Kai has this “Heart throb” appeal, her teacher considered her being late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Though, as soon as Kai left the room... There was a sudden question thrown at her even before she had the chance to sit. They all had this suspicion that Kai’s dating her, which is partly true.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, and no again, Jongin and I are not dating... he’s my bestfriend alright?” Still they’re not convinced, There are so many reasons why they don’t believe her. First because he called Kai... Jongin. 2nd Kai picked her up from her house, and third Kai’s been tweeting sweet things since last night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay then... if that’s what you say” The discussion continued. Seohyun went to the seat at the back. Though there’s something missing in the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun’s PoV.

 

 

 

 

They almost got me, good thing I had it covered. Geez, this girls up to so many gossips. It’s Jongin’s fault, if he didn’t came late then I wouldn’t be the talk of the class. And speaking of the talk of the class, The super teen celebrity’s here too... I didn’t seem to notice, well because she’s really... Silent, maybe because, she’s afraid that she might say out loud something not so good to her showbiz career.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I started taking down notes as our teacher talked nonstop. Though... something’s missing, Luhan. Where is he? How about our deal, more like his favour from me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s about yoona” Oh... so It’s that Yoona again? I thought that Yoona thought would be over, but up to now, she’s the only one the people’s been talking about. God she’s really getting into my nerves!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, what about her then? If you’re just going to rant about how beautiful she is, how in love you were. How you wish you can bring back what you had so on and so forth” I don’t actually have the control of my mouth, I don’t even know why I said that... Gosh, why do I even think that Luhan’s her ex boyfriend?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw his expression change as he let out a bitter chuckle. Oh god... so it’s true? Yoona and Luhan happened before so... It means my instincts right? Wait... for reals?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So you knew.” I felt something inside me exploded... Gosh you clumsy mouth! I should have never said that...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, I mean No, but.... Look I was just second guessing alright, I didn’t mean to... so anyways if you want to talk about it, I can manage...” I bit my lip hard as I looked at him, I can see the frustrations in his eyes. So he’s still in love with her. I get it, he wants me to pretend to be his girlfriend... Wait, Isn’t this déjàvu ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know what’s playing inside your head, No I won’t ask you to be my “fake” girlfriend, I won’t put you in that position alright” Phew! Goodness he didn’t ask me, cause if he did... I swear I don’t know how to handle 2 boyfriends, I don’t even know how to be a girlfriend!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“so what do you want me to do then? Be friend her and ask her if she still feels the same thing for you? Then after that, if she says ‘Yes I’m still in love with Luhan~’ you’d come into the scene and then You’ll be courting her again, you two will make amends and then... Voila! A happy ending” There was sarcasm in my voice. I looked back at him... and he smiled. What the heck, he freakin smiled!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, no Luhan don’t give me that look cause I won’t do that” I retaliated. Oh god what have I done

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

 

 

And that’s basically it. I don’t even know how he convinced me, but... I know that I’m so dead right now. I don’t even know how to socialize then he wants me to be close friends with Yoona which is impossible! Just thinking of me and her together.... Impossible! She’s a celebrity and i’m nothing but a pathetic girl who’s afraid of the word “socializing”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And besides! Where’s Luhan, he should be here helping me! I took my phone and placed it under my desk, and searched how to approach a celebrity 101, but then it’s useless, none of the results were reliable enough, and most of it... You have to definitely create a scandalous move for a celebrity to notice you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I let out an exasperated sigh, I mean seriously come on! How can you talk to her, she’s always surrounded by people. She’s famous, she’s freakin Im Yoona

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This day passed so quickly and the teachers in some of my classes barely teach anything, Tss... so much of that Yoona star struck. She’s in two of my classes so far, I’m heading to the field right now, last class before lunch break. And to be completely honest, Luhan’s nowhere to be found whenever Yoona’s there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So this is his plan... great

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As usual, I’m late again... but Coach didn’t let me jog... wanna know why? It’s because, I arrived the same time as Yoona does. Tsss... special treatment you know. I let out a bitter scoff as walked. I saw yoona beamed a smile... at me... Creepy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok so now that we’re complete, we’ll be having a game. Split into two groups separate boys and girls people!” Coach shouted, Of course nobody would pick me, I mean who wants to be with a pathetic girl like me, unlike Yoona who’s very well known and oh so popular among anyone in this crappy school. In the end, one of the teams had to pick me cause coach’s a terror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good thing Yoona and I aren’t at the same team. I can’t play with her, I don’t like her... BOTTOMLINE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This day’s activity, we’ll be playing dodge ball... I don’t want to brag, but I’m pretty much good at this game, I played baseball back in middle school, so I’m sure I can handle this. Coach tossed a coin, and Yoona’s team will be the first one to try and hit us with the dodge ball. Let’s see what she’s got.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was in the middle, most of my classmates are in front blocking me, and well I can thank them now. This dumb*sses , don’t even know how this game works, such a pity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seul Gi’s the first one to throw the ball and it immediately hit 2 in our team, I must say... she’s pretty good too... The girls in our team started shrieking like sissies! The game was ruthless, the other team showed us no mercy, even that Yoona throws pretty good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s almost half an hour and there’s only 4 of us now, Me, Sunny, Luna and Wendy. I’m sweating hard. I felt a sudden turmoil bursting in my head, as if a riot’s inside of it. I don’t usually get this kind of feeling; in fact I experience this once in a blue moon, but why now! In the middle of the game?! This is so not fair!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seohyun!” Sunny shouted, the ball way approaching me fast and the next thing I knew... there’s darkness. I stumbled in the ground, I heard everyone shrieking, some calling my name... The pain inflated so fast as if it’s breaking my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seohyun! Seohyun look at me, look at me, I’m here baby, I’m here”

 

 



Oh yes... I'm spazzing~ 

 

Please upvote, comment and subscribe <3

 

 

*So who's your bet? Luhan or Kai*