Chapter 4: One month deal

Falling for a Misfit

Seohyun went back to the main building to catch her next class. She sat beside Jessica, One of Jeongsin High’s female baseball player. She greeted seohyun as she sat beside her. She was busy with her phone that’s why Seohyun felt a little uneasy though she doesn’t know why.

 

 

“Omo,Omo, Omoo!” Jessica shrieked. Seohyon turned to her, there was excitement in jessica’s face as she was looking through her phone.

 

 

“Why?” Seohyun asked timidly. Jessica stopped shrieking as she gave seohyun a smirk.

 

 

“Yoona’s back!” She handed Seohyun her phone. The headline is written in vivid letters.

 



STARNEWS

 

 

Teen Actress Im Yoona is finally back to Korea. She’s first spotted with her ‘rumoured’ boyfriend and co-star. According to Yoona’s manager, Yoona will be stopping her acting career for the mean time to finish her studies at Jeongsin High.

 

 

 



 

*Seohyun’s Point of View*

 

Im Yoona? I think I’ve heard her name somewhere. Jessica was still spazzing over me, she’s been talking about Yoona throughout the whole discussion, our teacher couldn’t care less. Every single time that she’d ask Jessica to shut up, Jessica always gives off her cold ice stare.

 

 

I learned that this Yoona girl happened to be part of the baseball team back when they were still freshmen. Sica told me that during one of their leagues a talent scout saw her potential. She was first seen on television commercials, to Music Video guessing and later on, was given the chance to be part of a K-drama. As of what I heard from Jessica, she’s really good.

 

As the time passed by, an international talent scout offered her a big role in Hollywood. It was a blockbuster movie as Jessica called it, and she also told me that they haven’t saw her in person ever since. That’s why she’s jumping for joy when the News said that Yoona will be transferring back to Jeongsin...

 

 

But of course, who wouldn’t want a celebrity in their school? Though I don’t really know that Yoona, and if she’s well known, then why haven’t she had dinner with my dad yet? Not to brag but, My dad eats dinner with any well known celebrities and whatnots.

 

I gazed my head to Luhan, he was sternly looking at his phone again... the same look on how he looks at his phone from our classes earlier and at the cafeteria. Could it be because of Yoona? Could she be the reason why Luhan was as stiff as he’s looking at his phone? Could it be possible that, Yoona’s part of his past?

 

 

And why on earth am I jumping to conclusions? Why am I even looking at him, and most of all why am I suddenly interested with that Yoona girl? What is seriously happening to me?

 

 

 I feel so weird. This is so alien to me... my 3 classes ended, I couldn’t help but at least take glances at Luhan every time I had the chance. There’s something wrong with him too, I guess weirdness is scattered at school. Oh well...

 

 

I changed into my P.E. uniform. It’s a sweater with shorts, I wore them quickly headed to the field. I’m a bit late, they’re already starting their lapses. I came closer to our teacher, more like terror coach. She was tall, keen and really beautiful. She blew her whistle and everyone gathered around her.

 

 

“For early birds, you have 5 minutes water break and for those late comers, I want ten laps jogging around the field! Move your a**es!! Work hard! You’re late now you earn this!!” she’s yelling... and to think that I’m just beside her... geez!

 

 

Why do I have to be so late for 3 minutes! Gosh. She blew her whistle again, I started jogging along with 4 more girls, I haven’t seen them the entire day, they’re also not part of the baseball team, and they’re pretty lousy. Tss... Bunch of wannaes

 

 

“I know you, You’re the one flirting with Exo earlier right?” excuse me what? Did you just said Flirt? With EXO?

 

 

“What?” I jogged faster, they seem to catch up, and now they’re miles a head from me... just as then, our teacher blew her whistle again. She ran towards us with her terror look. She eyed those 4 girls with me.

 

 

“You, all the 4 chicken poxes, what are you trying to do? Impress me with your fast chicken legs? I said Jog, not run! So you want it harder huh? Then I want the 4 of you to do more 5 laps sprint, got it?” Coach left, the tallest of the girls gritted her teeth as she cursed under her breath. She looked at me furiously as she began to sprint with her clique.

 

 

I started jogging back since I just finished the laps. We were given cool down exercises, I looked at my wristwatch, It’s not even 3 o’clock! What am are we supposed to do for an hour more?

 

 

“Okay everybody. Up on your feet!” coach demanded, I groaned as I stood up. I noticed that something’s missing. Where’s Luhan? Why is he not here? He should be... here with me

 

 

“I want you to find a pair, we’ll be having Fun” There’s this genuine smile on our coach’s face, I think I don’t like her idea of fun... it seems to me like she’s going to murder us all. My classmates paired up, and little miss Misfit me, is all alone... great

 

 

“Lucky you, you’re paired with Luhan since he’s not here... and Unlucky you because he’s not here and it means that you have to do all the work all by yourself. Tsk tsk” I heard the voice of the same girl who’s pissing me off earlier.

 

 

I just smiled. Tss... I don’t care if he’s my partner or not, I don’t care if he’s not here. I can do this myself! Psh!

 

 

“Okay! Lets begin, I want you to get as much plastic bottle, scattered papers and trash around the campus. The pair who gets the most trash will be exempted tomorrow. You see this is a preparation for Yoona’s comeback tomorrow... so let’s work hard shall we?” She handed us, black bags... great, so... she’s making us clean for some girl? Tss, Who is she anyways? For I know she’s just some actress nothing more. And I bet she’s not that oozing hot as they call her. I headed straight to the locker room to change my clothes back. No one tells me what to do. My dad pays this stupid school a lot of money for what cause? For me to clean up the school because some celebrity will be studying with us! Hell no! Well then... who cares about me anyways?

 

 

I’m just a girl out of nowhere, I’m just someone not that important unless I drop my dad’s name. This is so unfair.

 

 

I called our driver to pick me up. I don’t want to bother dad anymore, he must be tired from he’s work. Our driver arrived less than 3 minutes right after I called him, he must have sprinted to come here, It’s usually 15 minutes drive.

 

 

I was quiet the whole time till I arrived home. The moment I stepped inside our house, I heard the infamous camera of my dad. Here he goes again, taking pictures of me. I kissed his cheek as I went upstairs. He kept on bombarding me with questions like “did someone ask you out?” or “Does someone have a crush on you?”

 

 

It’s really weird, why does dad ask me about boys when most fathers doesn’t want to talk about boys... well maybe my dad’s different, cause he’s someone one of his kind...

 

 

“Dad?” I said, I haven’t changed yet, and I’m really sweaty, and I really don’t care... cause YOLO you know

 

 

“yes sweetie”

 

 

“You know this Yoona girl?” A grin smirked his lips... oh god, why do I feel something... Is dad... no he can’t be.

 

 

“Why are you jealous of her?” and something inside me exploded. How could he know that? He can! Unless he really wants Yoona to make me uber jelly!

 

 

“How much did you pay her?” I said scrutinizing him

 

 

“I didn’t, why? Is she really making my Seobaby jealous?” my cheeks went red...

 

 

“No of course not!” Dad laughed at me, just as then. One of our maids went to my room. She told us that a guy... a handsome guy is waiting downstairs for me. Dad’s smiling deviously, he quickly went down with our maid. He told me to dress... appropriately

 

 

As soon as I finished showering, I wore the first dress I saw in my walk in closet. It’s a blue floral dress, it had a lot of details, but i couldn’t care less. I rushed downstairs, dad was talking with... it’s not Luhan... what is seriously happening to me... did I just assumed that, Of course not!

 

 

“dad?” I called.

 

“Hey.” A guy... well then let me add the handsome now. A handsome guy greeted me... so is this the part when my dad let’s me know that he actually set me up on a arrange marriage and this handsome guy here is my very own fiancé?

 

 

“Kai just got back from Vegas” Kai, Vegas? Whut? Who’s kai and what is he doing at Vegas?

 

 

I just nodded at him. He went up from his seat and gave me a hug... It was a very... very... emotional hug I guess? I felt the loneliness as he hugged me. I hugged him back unconsciously. O-okay... isn’t this taking a bit long? And why am I hugging a stranger?

 

 

“I missed you so much Joohyun... I thought you’ll be shutting people out your whole life, I’m just happy that you’re back” wait...

 

 

“Jongin!” I exclaimed. That’s why I didn’t noticed him when dad called him Kai... cause I remembered him as Jongin. The best pal in the whole wide universe. And then guilt crept in. I went off that hug. I looked straight into his eyes...

 

 

“What happens in the past, stays in the past... I’m just glad to have you back” bless his soul. After 3 long years of shutting him out. Here he comes welcoming me again with arms wide open. How can I not miss him to?

 

 

“so I’m going to leave you two here first alright? Ama go help with the dinner” dad left us in the living room. Kai or jongin whatever his name is now, he hugged me again. I really missed him! He smells different now. Cause when we were younger he usually smells like his dog.

 

 

“Hey stop hugging me, my hugs are only limited okay” I said in a joking manner, he laughed as he unclasped from the hug.

 

 

“I just want you to know that... now that you’re back, I won’t let you go again... Now that I know the reason why...” i pressed my lips firm. How could he know?

 

 

“You can’t tell dad... promise me”

 

 

“Nowadays nothing comes for free” He said sheepishly.. what could he want from me? My vintage action figure collections, my full volume naruto manga? Oh gosh. Not those!

 

 

“okay fine what do want?”

 

 

“Date me.” Date him, okay then! At least its not my collect—what?! Date him? Date him? That’s like a freakin !

 

 

“what?” I am utterly dumbfounded. Yah Jongin! You wouldn’t be back unless you something terrible Up in your mind... oh dear

 

 

“Date me... that’s the only way” desperate measures calls at desperate times...

 

 

“but that’s like crossing the border to north korea!”I saw him pout.

 

 

“come on, you shut me out for 3 years all I ask you is to date me... even just for a month. Please? Then date me secretly” aren’t you a little devil. One month, that’s my only span in staying in that stupid stupid school, and my bestfriend’s asking me to date him. I just can’t I don’t ship TT^TT

 

 

“fine. We’re dating secretly, no one of your friends will know, only the two of us, not even dad, or your mom, just You and me. Okay?” I just made myself clear. I just don’t want to mess things with us again. I saw his bright smile as he hugged me again. What’s with Jongin and his hugs? Seriously

 

 

“I told you my hugs are limited! By the way, who’s your friends... and where are you studying?”

 

 

“Jeongsin. How come you don’t know that I’m part of Exo? We’re like kingka’s and everything you know” The word EXO echoed inside my brain. Crap! Why didn’t I see that coming! He’s friend with exo, so there’s a high probability that he knows YOONA.

 

 

“who’s yoona, I hear that she’ll study at Jeongsin too”

 

 

“oh Yoona, well she’s pretty hot but I don’t do ex girl friends, especially if she already tainted herself with one of my friends.”

 

 

“Crap.” I muttered. Oh god, this i just cursed out loud?

 

 

“why? Don’t be jealous of her okay? I’m all yours... for a month” I hit him hard in his chest. I really missed this guy though he haven’t changed yet... still the same jongin I know 3 years ago.

 



And that was quite a long chapter ahahaha 

so who's curious, cause I am, I'm curious of what my aweosme readers are thinking about my update <3

 

anyways: Comment, Subscribe and Upvote

 

and to SoshiLuver327 You guessed right, but I'm not going to spoil here mehehe >:))