Chapter 13: Really?

Falling for a Misfit

Seohyun’s Point of View.

 

 

2 days passed. 2 freakin days had passed and yet no nothing from him! He’s not in school, no one knows where he is. No text messages, no calls, no NOTHING, pure ignorance and the worse thing is… Yoona’s missing in action too… could it be that my role here as his pretend girlfriend ends? I mean… that’s it? Almost 2 weeks of pretending, and no nothing? Not even simple thanks from him?

 

 

He’s unbelievable! This is so absurd, that I can’t digest the whole thought that he’s out there and his ex girl friends missing too! I’m not jealous. I repeat. I am not jealous, I don’t feel any jealousy in my system. It’s just that I think it’s unfair because of the fact that he actually used me and now he just left me hanging, it’s so unfair that he talks to his friends but not me.

 

 

God he’s so out of reach, and he makes me feel so… I DON’T KNOW REALLY, that’s why I’m trying my hardest to figure things out… what’s happening to us? Cause if that’s it, if that’s just what it is really… then I don’t know now what to do next

 

 

“Tss… he’s not here and yet you still think of him.” Oh I almost forgot that I actually am with Kai right now and we’re actually on a date.

 

 

Oh my god. I’m such a badass date, how can I ditch the thought of Kai? How long was the movie playing? And… what movie are we watching again?

 

 

“N-no, I’m not thinking of him, psh, what makes you think that I’m thinking of him, ha-ha” This is just awkward. I saw him flinch as he stiffened in his sit. He removed his hand from mines. Am I really that… numb, I didn’t even felt his hand, what is seriously happening to me? This is bizarre

 

 

“You don’t need to deny it, I can see it all over your face, I’m not just your real boyfriend, I’m also your best friend. I know when you’re lying and when you’re not. And right now you are” And that hit me. Okay fine, what’s the point in hiding my feelings when he actually knows me so darn well.

 

 

“Fine. I am” I gave up, there’s also no point of arguing, after all he’s right he’s the official one, and yet I’m looking for the fake one… Ripple effect

 

 

“So are you falling for him now?” I managed to look away and I didn’t pretty much like what I saw on the big screen. It’s a freakin horror movie! How did Kai made me go watch this!

 

 

“I’m not. You see, no strings attached Kim Jongin. Now let’s go leave this place before I start screaming.” With the dim lights, I can still see how he grimaced. He stood up in his seat and I followed him. We were both quiet. None of us initiated to open up a conversation, just pure… UTTERLY DISTURBING SILENCE

 

 

We shouldn’t be like this. We should at least talk… or rather not. He’s pissed off…

 

 

“Why don’t we just, go home… I’m just exhausted.” I said biting my lower lip. I didn’t want to lie and I can’t also hurt his feelings, being with him and thinking about another guy’s like a homicidal murder for him, why am I sooooo dense.

 

 

XI LUHAN YOU ARE SO DEAD ONCE YOU GET BACK. YOU TROUBLE ME TOO MUCH THAT I WANT TO SEE YOU THIS INSTANT.

 

 

“alright.” he said. He’s really pissed off… cause he didn’t argued with me. I should make amends to him as soon as I recover from this Missing-Luhan Syndrome

 

 

He drove me home. Dad was quite shocked cause I told him I’d be on a friendly date with Kai and I’ll only be home by 9. I went straight to my room, but then dad called me again, said that someone called me on the landline, It says its from the school press.

 

 

At first I hesitated, but then dad scolded me… For the first time in three years he scolded be just because I’m being too lazy to talk with someone I barely know.

 

 

She didn’t give me her real name, though the number was really from the school press, the one producing our weekly newspaper. And I’m guessing she just want to stay incognito, so yeah whatever.

 

 

“So I was saying, just call me MissTearHues.”

 

 

“Okay” I prolonged the O, to let her know that I’m not interested in whatever she’s telling me, or asking me. Or whatever, I just don’t care, my mind is somewhere in never land searching for Luhan’s whereabouts and I Just want this to end.  

 

 

“So how do you feel?” I feel really annoyed. I could just turn this down but dad’s watching me… T^T

 

 

“what do you mean how do I feel?” I lazily said.

 

 

“lem’me guess you don’t know the thing about your boyfriend and his ex girlfriend”

 

 

“I beg your pardon?” What the crap is she talking about?

 

 

“Oh… You didn’t know… They’re in Jeju Island, didn’t you know that? Well then, Oh my god… he’s definitely cheating, I’m so sorry that you had to hear this from me…” I slammed the phone in the table as I ran into my room. I recognized dad’s voice calling me at the other side of the door. I didn’t want to talk to anybody else. I just want to know if it’s real.

 

 

I went to my weibo account and saw their latest status… well then they’re in Jeju… double crap and this is bullcrap, I hate this feeling, I hate being lied to.

 

 

Okay, so now I understand why he’s not picking up any of my darn calls, any of my novella text messages to ask him if he’s doing fine, if he already ate, how was he! This is bullcrap and I freakin hate it! He should have told me, and I should have known better.

 

 

**

 

 

I cried myself to sleep last night, I hate him… right from the start I shouldn’t have trusted him… but what the hell right? Am I even allowed to feel this feeling?

 

 

“Seohyun!! Come here!! We have a surprise for you!!” I saw sunny running towards me. We became closer since I started practicing with them last Friday. And oh by the way… it’s already Monday. And Sunny’s nagging me to go the field.

 

 

“Tada~” She said while dancing herself back. I don’t know but I feel really weird, what are they up to… I hope it’s not some pranks.

 

 

I looked around the place and… there’s nothing, just the plain old bleachers and the field, nothing special… I was turning around slowly… and when I get back to my original position… I saw a guy leaning against the glass wall to enter Building 2. I felt butterflies in my stomach… Is this real, Xi Luhan standing before my eyes…

 

 

I clenched my jaw as the sudden tears we’re avenging to brim out my eyes. Oh god, not now, I’m not crying in front of him… He lied to me. He toyed with my feelings.

 

 

“Seohyun!” He screamed. I turned my back to him and started walking across the field, I can always go around the bleachers where it leads to the main building… I’m sure I wont be late for any of my class.

 

 

“Hey wait up.” He screamed once again. He jogged to cope up with my speed. I hate him. I’m not talking to him. tears fell down to my cheek and I wiped it away, as quick as I can. I just hate him.

 

 

“I must say I’m impressed… You’re really acting as if you’re my girlfriend now...” Oh yeah, hell yeah, I almost forgot that this was just a pretend relation, how dense of me… I pushed him away as I ran towards the bleachers and crossed over to go exit the field. I can hear Luhan’s laughter… How impressed is he really? So he thinks that this is all part of my act? I want to slap him in the face for making me feel this way.

 

 

Tears started to literally come out this time. The other students who saw me took some photos of me. Great, another issue… just GREAT

 

 

“So how did it go?” I heard tiffany said, I ignored her, she was taken aback as she saw my bloodshot eyes because of the tears. I continued running… till I reached the same lobby I was when I got lost. I was sobbing in between my breathes as my tears continued flowing out. I look like a literal snobbish one as I tried to not talk to them.

 

 

 

“Seohyun is that you?” I heard Chen’s voice. I wiped my tears away and faced him.

 

 

“Oh hey.” What’s wrong in my voice?

 

 

“have you been crying?” I noticed the box wrapped in a nice paper with a red ribbon in it.

 

 

“Me, no? I was just, not feeling better, anyways what’s that box for?” She asked trying to change topic.

 

 

“I don’t know, Luhan left this in his car, he called me to give this to him… though it’s actually for you… See your names written.” Luhan had a gift for me? He has a gift for me? So it means that he actually did thought of me. But I don’t understand… he’s not talking to me.

 

 

“really” I sniffed as my nose went runny. Chen smiled and handed me the gift. He left… and I was there all by myself again. I looked at the box with a cute ribbon. Tsk, Xi Luhan, you think you can bribe me with these things… tss, I’m still not accepting your apology.

 

 

I went back and placed the box to my locker, yeah, I started sharing with sooyoung again since luhan left. I went to my first class, all of my classmates were not speaking, though I can tell that something’s up. Even our teacher’s acting weird… well then, here’s it…. The only vacant chair left is the one beside Luhan… Argh, why do I keep forgetting things… things like, ‘I actually have the same schedule with this scumbag’

 

 

“Hi there.” He greeted me awkwardly… And for that I didn’t gave him any response. I slump on my seat. Our teacher went around giving us papers. Well… Did I miss something? We didn’t have any seatworks or quizzes last week, so what’s the meaning of this?

 

 

I took my paper and lift it up. CRAP.

 

 

“Can you Please forgive Luhan?” was written in the blank paper. I looked around and saw that my classmates were actually holding a paper with the same words written… and the thing is, they’re all facing me. Oh god, this is an ambush.

 

 

“Luhan.” I firmly said as I looked to him. He was holding a paper with a “ SORRY BABE “ in it. I am so embarrassed right now. He pouted his lips as he held into the paper… I looked at my teacher, and it’s written all over her face that she’d fail me if I turn luhan down. I rolled my eyes and ignored them.

 

 

This continued till the fourth subject, and every subject Luhan had these things he made the teachers do… and that was just so amazing, how can he be so manipulative?

 

 

First: The papers in Mrs Lee’s Class

Second: The blackboard in Lit. Class

Third: EVEN MY FREAKING PEN

FOURTH: he posted a sticky note in his forehead asking for my forgiveness.

 

 

One more, and I’m not sure if I can still hold on. I mean, he hurt my feelings, I can’t just let him get away with that… but then again, he’s too cute! No, he can’t be that cute… come on! What’s up with me?  

 

 

“Chen told me he gave you my gift… so how was it?” Oh yeah, he had a gift for me.

 

 

“It .” I replied. I had this fierceness in my eyes.

 

 

“Really? Tsk, I should have listened to Yoona that I should have get you that dress she saw” And that hit a nerve! There he said it!! Atlas!  He told me the bitter truth that he’s actually somewhere lovey-dovey-ing Yoona…

 

 

“I’m sure it still .” I’m walking to the cafeteria, so as luhan… can’t he just leave me alone?

 

 

“Hey… can’t we talk? PROPERLY.” So now he’s the one mad at me? Wow, just wow. I can’t understand him. Boys are more dense that girls.

 

 

“Say one more thing and I’m breaking up with you.”  

 



 

UPVOTE, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE <3

 

Told myself one more update before I sleep... so you guys should know that I love you so much :))