Chapter 12: Miss you

Falling for a Misfit

 Seohyun rested for a bit. She was excused for her first two classes because of what happened earlier. She went out the infirmary for her next period… It’s actually a free period, and she doesn’t want to waste it inside the white walls of the infirmary. She’s not much fond of that place… the smell of dying hope.

 

 

She changed clothes and roamed around the campus. She was lost, a week of studying here and she still get lost. She’s standing in front of the door that says Music Room. According to her schedule, she’ll be having music classes for next month, but then… She’s no longer here when that time comes. She made her way in, It wasn’t locked but there’s also no one inside.

 

 

The floor was wooden and it had several seats and various instruments. A grand piano was placed at the centre. She walked towards it and sat on the chair. She placed her hands into the keys. Its years since she last played the piano… She used to play it along with her mother, but when she died, her fondness of music died to. She closed her eyes and let her hands take the dominance and play a wonderful piece. Little did she know that someone was watching her play the piano

 

 

He applauded the minute she pressed the last key. She was startled, she almost fell off the seat. She turned her gaze and saw a dark figure. She squints her eyes and saw him. She scarcely remembered who he was but she knew that he’s part of Exo too. She stood up and walked towards him.

 

 

He smiled as he greeted him.

 

 

“That was nice. No I actually think that it’s amazing. Haven’t heard you play the piano for a while”

 

 

“So you did hear me before? Let me guess… You go to my recitals? I mean, when I was younger.” He nodded, she just smiled, remembering those times when her mom was still alive mentoring her. He must have studied music before, mentioning that he did hear her play before.

 

 

“Uhm, I better get back to class. See you around Joohyun.” He quickly ran away from her. She looked at her watch and… double crap, she’s almost late. She started running too… good thing she remembered where her next class was. Her breathes was halting as soon as she reached class. Mr. Kwon wasn’t there yet, more like… He left a note saying that he’ll be back in 5 minutes.

 

 

She went at the back of the class, usually her favourite spot. She waves her hand as her usual seatmate for the subject greeted her. Seohyun noticed the change in her. She had different colour streaks in her hair.

 

 

“They allow hair colour here?” Seohyun asks.

 

 

“Nope, but they give privileges to varsities… that means you too can change your hair colour” Hyeyeon said. Well too much of that perks of being popular thing, Mr Kwon entered the class with his humongous glasses, he’s pretty cute tho.

 

 

He took out his attendance sheets and called each of the students. He’s kinda old schooled but the students love him, he’s witty and fun to be with.

 

 

“Im Yoona.” He called for the third time and no one’s replying. He marked her late and continued with the others. Seohyun can’t help but think of… her boyfriend *cough* fake one. She bit her lip hard as she slid her phone under her desk and texted luhan.

 

 

Seohyun to Luhan: Where on earth are you?

 

 

Mr. Kwon sarted discussing about things~ PHILOSOPHY and stuff, on the contrary… Seohyun’s slowly losing her mind, Luhan’s not replying yet. Is this what you call jealousy seobaby? She kept looking and looking at her phone, she’s slowly losing focus on the discussion and lectures… This is so not her, plus she’s only been pretending as his girlfriend for a week.

 

 

“Hey, what you got there?” Hyo whispered.

 

 

“oh-uh… nothing, just uh…” She bit her lip, Hyo smiled and looked back to mr. Kwon.

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll be replying… I know guys and they’re pretty clumsy, they always forget where they put their phones. Cheer up hon.” She was flabbergasted, she exhaled and sounded troubled… She caught the class’ attention. Including Mr. Kwon of course

 

 

“As I was saying blab la blab la blab ala hdjhsjakjka jashuasjdk” The discussion continued.

 

 

 

Its lunch time~ She’s at the cafeteria with the girls, they congratulated her again, for making it to the team. They began to chit chat, and t’was… awkward… Let’s talk about boyfriends, love life and butterflies~

 

 

“When he asked me for a date last week, I was like “are you serious” then he was like “do I look like I don’t?” I don’t even think that this day would come. I mean, seriously come on! That’s byun baekhyun, and he freakin asked me for a date.. woah~” Teayeon squealed, the others laughed at her, cause she was spazzing like mad, and to consider that Exo’s just few tables away from them

 

 

“Really that’s great! Might as well ask my boyfriend if we can come with you” Jessica said. They ended up laughing and spazzing all together, well except for Seohyun. Hyoyeon and sooyoung noticed it right away.

 

“Stop toying your food. That’s bad… cause if you really don’t want to… I’m right here” Sooyoung said in a joking manner, trying to ease up her mood. She tried to smile a bit though they knew that she was just faking it.

 

 

“You know what… stop thinking about him, don’t worry… I’m sure he’s fine” Hyo said. She wanted to to what she told her but she just can’t… Well lets see why, First her so-called boyfriend’s nowhere to be found, not yet replying since the third subject and second, Yoona’s not here too, she’s also out of sight. AND THAT COULDN’T JUST BE A COINCIDENCE.

 

 

“They must be together.” She said bitterly.

 

 

“Who? Yoona and Luhan? Psh… those two was so three years ago. Ahahah you’re so cute when you’re jealous” Sooyoung was laughing hard as she was slowly moving seohyun’s plate away from her… You should see how her steak looks like after she stabbed it for the 65th time this lunch

 

 

“I am not” She said in a defensive tone. The girls let her be, they didn’t want to piss her more. They just thought that she’s pms-ing. Tic Toc, the hours passed. And… Still no reply, she texted him a lot but she didn’t even received anything from him. She texted during class, in between classes, anytime she had the opportunity to sneak and text him secretly without the teachers catching her

 

 

“Dang it Luhan.” She hissed.

 

 

“What are you saying Seohyun? Are you mocking me? Are you seriously mocking me?” Mrs. Lee said.

 

 

“No, I was just having cramps… trouble moving my legs.” She lied, but good thing she bought it

 

 

“it must be because of Coach Kim. That woman, such trouble… I heard what she did to you, so do you want any assistance to go to the clinic?” One guy stood up. It’s also the same guy she saw at the music room.

 

 

“I’ll be okay mrs lee.” Seohyun said. He helped her stood up, though she’s actually fine, she just wanted more time to text luhan. He placed his hand around her waist… okay, spell awkward? S-E-O-H-Y-UN…

 

 

When they got out of the class he took his hands back.

 

 

“w-what?”

 

 

“You thought I’d buy your excuse? Ahahha, well, that was somehow average acting skills… you’re not really going to the infirmary… cause you’ll be with me, it to be in that class.” He chuckled a bit. She’s still in the middle if the awkward state. They’re pretty much not close with each other’s cause most of the time, seohyun only spends time with the girls, Kai and of course… how can luhan be out of the picture.

 

 

They went outside the school, He gave the guards an excuse that seohyun wasn’t really feeling well and they’d let them out because of the notice from the infirmary that Seohyun was really there in the morning, plus it’s almost the end of classes.

 

 

Seohyun’s minds still preoccupied… LUHAN WHY AREN’T YOU REPLYING, where are you really? Could it be true that… You’re actually with Yoona?

 

“No you are not.” Seohyun simply said

 

 

“What?” He mocks.

 

 

“Nothing, I’m hungry. Let’s grab something to eat.” Lies, lies, lies… Jealousy can bring you nothing but to feel guilt… tsk tsk… He stood straight and reached for his pocket. He answered a phone call and made seohyun really impatient. She just looked at her phone, still waiting in vain.

 

 

 “Who called you?” Seohyun asked the moment he put back his phone to his pocket.

 

 

“Oh it’s Luhan. Told me he’s not going to practice with us today.” Her eyes almost bawled.

 

 

“Luhan called you?” She said in a suspicious tone. He just scoffed, he thinks that seohyun’s jealous at him. But seriously… she is, I mean, how can you not call your girlfriend but call your teammate? She just remembered that things weren’t actually real between them, that she’s just a fake girlfriend to him, that he wouldn’t careless unless Yoona’s in the picture, because that’s her main purpose to make Yoona jealous and make her want Luhan in her life again… which actually hurts her so damn well right now.

 

 


 

Seohyun's Point of View. 

 

 

Dang it Xi Luhan. I'm officially missing you.

 

 


 

 

and I'm cutting it short, caus ill be having the first sleep over in our house *yeah why only now*

because in three days time we'll be flying back to the Philippines *yep that's my home country* and I'll be studying there as well.

So I'll be missing my friends here in Bahrain *it's somewhere in the middle east* and they actually planned a surprise Sleep Over at my house and I was like...

WTF, cause when they came over, I didn't took a bath yet and the house's pretty much a mess cause we started packing our stuff and everything.

 

 

So all in all it was... and will be, mind wrecking TT^TT goodluck to me.