Chapter 25: Them Ladies

Falling for a Misfit

“Mom you’re not telling me anything” Luhan said as he went off the cab, he’s on the telephone line talking to his mother inside their house. He came crashing in. He saw his mother standing before him with a pale smile on her face. She quickly flew her arms towards his son. Embracing him into a warm hug, she buried her face into her son’s chest.

 

“Mom… is it true?”

 

“Im sorry Luhan… I should have told you before”

 

“Its okay… I understand why you didn’t… Uhm, I- I think I need to be somewhere else. I’ll get back before dinner, I promise” Luhan unclasped from the hug and turned his back away from his mom.

 

He quickly took a cab and off to nowhere. All he knows is that he wanted to get away from reality, his reality. That no matter what, he can’t be with seohyun the way he wanted it… all because, he thinks they’re siblings for petes sake!

 

“Where to?” asks the cab driver, he put up a grin and shut his eyes.

 

“Somewhere I can be alone.”

 

** The nurse helped her get dressed up as she will be discharged later that evening to leave for Paris… and get to the aftermath of all of the things happening. Her marriage with Kris

 

“You don’t have to do this” Kai reprimanded as he was helping her to the car. Mr. Seohyun was already waiting at the airport fixing things for their departure. Seohyun took hold of her best friend’s hand and smiled a bit, despite of her paleness.

 

“I had to… A promise is a promise”

 

“Then damn that promise! You don’t need to do that, I know that you’re just doing it cause you feel guilty about it. So what? Its just some stupid younger promise when you were. ITS JUST A STUPID CHILDHOOD WHIM And besides you’re not even in love with him? Why are you doing this seohyun? Why are you throwing away yourself to some people? I cant understand you, god damnit!”

 

“It may be true that I’m not in love with him, but he is to me… he waited long enough for our promise… and no, im not throwing myself to anyone, I’m just giving them—“

 

“BUT I WAITED LONG ENOUGH TOO. I WAITED TOO SEO JOOHYUN. ARE YOU WILLING TO MARRY ME THEN?” Seohyun took her hand off him, as she knew where this conversation is heading. She knows too well how kai is feeling right now. How frustrated and torn apart he is…

 

“I can’t blame you for that… but… I-I just need to. I’m marrying him and that’s final… its all up to you if you’d follow me to Paris, though personally, I want my best friend to be there for my wedding…” She tipped a bit and gives Kai a quick peck on the cheeks as she entered the car. Kai was left there standing, watching as the car started moving away from him Seohyun took a deep breath and looked at the one driving the car. Kris, whose still emotions are neutral,. Kris looked at her through the rear view and smiled a bit.

 

“ That was a quite a show… you really made everyone believe that you’d be marrying me once we get there”

 

“But I am. Why do you keep insisting that I wont?”

 

“We’re going there to get you cured. I can’t let the girl I love to not have her happy ending with the prince she was long enough waiting for… Till then, I wont marry you… I just cant take your happiness away from you. I thought that… I thought I could be that selfish… but going back to those times when you smiled and laughed because of him… I wanted to give it all a shot for the both of you.”

 

“Kris”

 

“I love you Seo Joohyun, to the moon and back”

 

 

*Seohyun’s Point of View*

 

Kris pulled over as we got to the airport. He helped me with my luggage. It’s actually not that much because dad already managed everything. Though, he’s not going with me… he told me that he’s had a busy schedule for the next weeks and that he’d still pay me a visit. But the thing is, Kris and I are staying there… for just a week. A week of pretension as he called it, he already told me things… on how we would fake our wedding.

 

“You are now boarding flight number 365, France Airways.” I heard one of the crew and smiled. Kris held my hand as we entered the plane.

 

“what are you doing?” I asked him as he was taking a picture of me as we are walking to our seats.

 

“Mr. Seo told me to take a lot of pictures of you”

 

“dad and his pictures…” I just smiled and took my seat beside the window. I took off my cardigan and opened the window plane for a bit.

 

“as soon as it’s over… You can get back to where you used to be…. To be with Luhan” I heard him say. But when I looked at him, I saw his eyes shut as he was resting his head by the chair. I rested my head at his shoulder and I felt his arm wrapped around me.

 

“hey seohyun… do me a favor”

 

“hmm?”

 

stay alive. No matter what, stay alive. I don’t give a damn to whoever you end up with, but please just stay alive…” I saw a tear falling at his eye but he quickly wiped It away.

 

“I can’t… promise you that Yifan… my days are numbered… its already narrowing down on my deadline.. I cant promise that I’d keep breathing for the last –“

 

“BUT YOU WILL”

 

*Kai’s Point of View*

 

“Is this a place where you can be alone?! What the heck look around you luhan?! What has gotten into you and you went to this sickening place?” It was 1 in the morning when I received a phonecall from luhan or so I thought. There was some random girl at the other line flirtatiously s*x talking me. GOD! I thought I was having a nightmare, then reality strikes and Luhan was in some deep . I tracked his phone and found that he was downtown in gangnam wasting himself up. And guess what... he’s already HIGH. To the extent that he was already, it’s too explicit. But that was earlier maybe, about half an hour ago. I already cleaned him up and now we’re in some private room in this cheap bar.

 

“seohyun… she’s my sister”

 

“what the heck are you talking about?”

 

“stop covering it up Kim Jongin. She’s my sister, and I bet you know it too… so tell me, was it fun making a fool out of me, that I actually fell for my own blood and flesh?! Ah- You’re a monster, you all are”

 

“Aigoo… lets just talk if youre okay. You’re drunk, and I’ll be driving you home. Aunt mei was pretty much worried too”

 

“BUTI DON’T WANNA GO HOOMEEE, BRING BACK THEM LADIES! WE PARTY TILL WERE HIGH!”

 

“you’re broken Luhan.”

 

“I am. It’s obvious isn’t it? Haha, is my frustration that showy? Well then, I really sorry Best friend~ You’re my sister’s best friend, so that makes me your best friend too~ I love you jongin~”

 

He’s really wasted. I should take a video of him and let EXO watch him. Tss, this guy’s a messed up picture… but we’re no different… I too feel the same, except the part where Seohyun is my sister. I too feel broken inside, but I try not to let it slip from the outside… Seohyun… I know you wont marry kris… Just so you wait till I get there.

 



Wow... I just dont know what happened to AFF now, like seriously, I dont even know how to use this now hahahahah