Chapter 1: Take it or leave it

Falling for a Misfit

“We’ve talked about this a million times Seohyun.” His father stiffened his neck as he gazed towards her daughter.

 

 

“I know, I know dad, We did talk about this but my answer is still a NO” It’s basically Monday, her supposed to be first day in Senior Year at ‘SCHOOL’. It’s been a long time request by her father and yet she knows in herself that she’s not yet ready to face the outside world. She’s been home schooled ever since her freshmen year and believe me; she likes it this way, of course who wouldn’t want home school? You can eat and sleep whenever you want, you can do a lot of things and there’s no competition

 

 

“If your mom knows about this, what do you think she’ll tell you?” There was a moment of silence, Seohyun ruffled her hair annoyingly. She breathes in abruptly as she shut her eyes momentarily.

 

 

“Fine then, I’ll go to school for a MONTH dad, one month take it or leave it” Seohyun headed upstairs to her bedroom. She’s no longer surprised that her so-called uniform and bag is already prepared.

 

 

“dad... so eager to make me go out, tsk tsk” She scrutinized her uniform. Typical black above knee length skirt, a sleeveless blouse with a tie and of course a maroon blazer, and converse for the shoes

 

 

After 3 long years of shutting herself in, this is the first time she’ll be socializing again. Her head was bombarded by so many questions at the same time. What if something happens? Can someone still recognize her? Will she fit in there?

 

 

Just as then, she heard a knock on her door.

 

“Yes dad, I know, I’m coming” she said lazily. She prepared herself and went downstairs where her dad is waiting. He was smiling as he looked quite teary.

 

 

“My Dear Seobaby, all grown up” 

 

 

“Dad... I’m just going to school, quit the drama... I’m late for school” Jeongsin High School, its only 15 minutes drive from them. She felt something inside her twisting as she saw the gigantic gates of Jeongsin. 

 


 

Seohyun's Poin't of View

 

This is a bad Idea, I shouldn't have agreed with dad. No... This will be the end of me, I'm hyperventilating on the inside. There are a lot of people, how can I survive? This is worse than a zombie apocalypse...

 

 

“Smile my little pumpkin” I flinch as a flash of camera disrupted my gaze. Oh no, please not again. Have you ever felt... so embarrassed every single time your parents take picture of you every single time they have an opportunity?

 

 

“Enjoy your first day sweetie” He said as he beamed a smile, gosh I wish he stops talking like an ahjumma, its really hitting a nerve. I went off the car and walked... slowly as I speculate this peculiar faces that’s so alien to me...

 

 

Jeongsin High School, home of the all star football team... EXO

 

 

But mind you, I’m not a fan and I’m not completely into sports, though I kinda played baseball during my elementary years. I continued walking, I stopped in front of Jeongsin high’s gate... it’s big and tall and terrifying... and the students inside are more... terrifying.

 

 

I bit my lip as I entered the school premises... This is spartaaaa! Right after I stepped in a baseball almost hit my face, good thing my reflexes are still that okay, which almost got me.

 

 

“Nice catch” a petite girl said, I tossed the ball back to them and shook my head unconsciously. The girl who threw the ball approached me, she and her clique I guess.

 

“You must be a freshman, by the way the name’s Tiff and they’re my teammates” oh so they must be Jeongsin’s baseball team, girls division... the SNSD

 

“uhm no, I’m actually a senior, just transferred”

 

“Is that so? Well then anyways, we’re looking for new teammates, you should really try out” She smiled at me and headed back to where they were the first place. So that’s why their throwing baseballs at the gate, to see who’s capable enough to play for their team... seem’s legit anyways.

 

Okay... so, what should I do now? I am so... LOST... dad should have came with me... whelp, here goes YOLO. I entered the first building I saw, there were a lot of trophies displayed at the hall, and a panorama of the football team.

 

 

I’m halfway across the hall when I saw the registrar’s office. I walked in after knocking, a guy was in there talking or more like shouting at the registrar. He eyed me at once and just left. Ok... weird encounter part 2

 

“what can I do to help you miss?” she asked me

 

“I’m Seo Joohyun, my dad just transferred me” I saw the delight on her face the moment I dropped my name, These people... after knowing who I am they’d immediately act fast, maybe because im the ONLY daughter of the most influential man in South Korea, he really looks young for his age and he’s really rich, well maybe any of those three options

 

 

“Is your dad with you dear?” there’s this thing in her voice that’s undeniably... irritating, my brows twitched as I fake a smile.

 

 

“No, he just dropped me here... I’d like to get my schedule” I said politely. She typed something on the desktop and printed me my schedule with my locker number. I smiled as I take it from her, I was about to go out when she talked again...

 

 

“Tell Mr. Seo that i’d like to have some tea with him some time, hihi” I forced a smile as I walked faster, gosh these ahjumma’s

 

 

So let’s see, what will be my first class. I looked at my sched for Monday.

 

  • 8:00- 8:40 Economy
  • 9:00-10:00 Accounts and Trig.
  • 10:20- 11:30 AP English (Literature and Composition)
  • 11:30- 12:40 LUNCH BREAK
  • 12:40- 1:20 History
  • 1:20- 2:00 Physics
  • 2:00-2:30 Independent Study Period
  • 2:30- 4:00 Advanced Physical Education

 

And Crap! Why do I get 2 hours and thirty freakin minutes in P.E.? Told you this isn’t a good idea! I’m quitting school this instant! I don’t want PE

 

I made my way to the locker room and left the books that I won’t need, I left my Econ book inside my bag. Though there’s something weird... I closed my locker and to my surprise someone’s standing beside me, he’s the guy who eyed me back at the registrars room .

 

 

“and what do you think you’re doing at my locker?” he said as he raised a brow... excuse me? His locker?

 

“what are you talking about? It’s my locker Mr.” I handed him my schedule with the locker number. He gritted his teeth as he returned it to me.

 

 

“That old hag, she’s going to pay for this. Fine the locker’s yours tss.” Something fell off his book right after he passed by me. I went to my knee’s to pick it up and... Double crap!

 

 

Name: Xi Luhan                     Locker Number: 3242

 

Monday Class:

  • 8:00- 8:40 Economy
  • 9:00-10:00 Accounts and Trig.
  • 10:20- 11:30 AP English (Literature and Composition)
  • 11:30- 12:40 LUNCH BREAK
  • 12:40- 1:20 History
  • 1:20- 2:00 Physics
  • 2:00-2:30 Independent Study Period
  • 2:30- 4:00 Advanced Physical Education

 

 

He has the same schedule and locker as I do! This is so unacceptable! I’m stuck with him for the rest of this day! Gosh this needs to be fixed! Told you school is terrible!

 

 

I can’t tolerate this! I want to go home >W<

 

 


Okay that went well :)) 

 

Please UPVOTE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE 

 

tatttaaa~