Chapter 18: Unpredictable.

Falling for a Misfit

Seohyun's POV. 

 

What happened? I can barely feel my feet... I felt something pulling me deeply into the... what the heck?! Everything around me is... nothing but waters, I saw my hair floating... Seconds passed and I the waters slowly went inside my mouth, I don't know how that happened but I know that I was slowly losing my breath right now. 

 

 

I looked up and saw a beam of light and someones hand reaching for mines... but when I looked down, I saw another hand reaching for mines too... It's like Im torned into to persons... the one who's trying to save me, and the other who wanted to be saved... 

 

 

There's an assurance that I'll survive once I take the upper hand... but then again, I just can't abandon the other hand... though if I chose him... there's  high probability that we'll both drown... I just can't chose... I need more time to... Wait a second, this isn't real in the first place, It's all just a dream. I can't last this long underwater... so it definitely is a dream

 

 

 

***

 

I woke up, yes I did... and I had a strange dream... though the question is, why am I inside the infirmary again? All I can remember is...

 

 

None of my boyfriends… I mean Kai didn’t picked me up today, he told me that they were already at school by 5 in the morning due to their doubled up practices for their upcoming game. Dad dropped me at school before he went to his shooting for another film.

 

 

I shouldn’t have come today, my head pretty hurts… but then again, if I miss one of my classes, there are chances that my grades might be deducted, and never in my life that I ever had a lower grade

 

 

“Hey seohyun, good thing you’re here! we’ll be jogging the whole campus, all of us are all excused for the whole day” Tiffany winked as she threw me her baseball bat.

 

 

“Use mines first, I know you didn’t bring yours”I just smiled as I went to the locker room to take my Pe uniform, I took in my medicines before I went to the field. I just hope that my energy can suffice this practice…. Coach’s pretty pissed off… tsk tsk, she must have had get jealous again…

 

 

“Seohyun, give me ten push ups! Your late” w-what? What did I do now? I just came in with the other girls… now what the hell is her problem again with me?

 

 

She blew her whistle, I went to my knees and stretched my legs, I placed my hands on the floor. My vision was blurry all of a sudden. Coach started counting for me… Oh god! Not now, I felt like my heads been blazing in fire as I made more push ups. My arms began to weaken

 

 

“Stop it Hana!” I heard xiumin’s voice as I saw kai running towards me with the others. They helped me stand up. The other snsd and exo members were confused. They don’t have any idea what was happening

 

 

“Act your age. I’m so tired of reconsidering you! Stop it will you?” Xiumin said in a escalating voice… oh my god… is he going to spill the beans? I took a deep breath as I walked to xiumin.

 

 

“W-what’s going on?’’ Sunny eunnie asked.

 

 

“The others dismissed, Xiumin and seohyun you’re staying” Coach reprimanded. They left, but kai remained still… I know why he’s doing this… its because of my condition. Coach is fuming mad at me. I looked at the grass as Xiumin held my hand.

 

 

“don’t go pinning seohyun to something she never did. I’m not dating her, and so are you…. What we had last summer was nothing but a miraculous fling… truth be told I never had this special thing for you hana… it’s just I don’t want you to  feel so… left alone… the moment when I saw you at the beach alone, something pushed me to talk to you, but nevertheless, you took it so seriously… and now, when I go see other girls… you terrorize their lives… and that’s not the hana that I met last summer.” Coach flinched, Kai held my other hand as xiumin lets go of me

 

 

I looked into xiumin’s eyes.. as if pleading for my forgiveness…

 

 

“Let’s go…” Xiumin initiated. The three of us began to walk… I heard that coach stumbled into the ground, xiumin swallowed a cold lump in his throat.

 

 

“Go back… apologize to her… she’s just… You don’t understand women xiu” I said weakly

 

 

“and you don’t understand how heavy it is… the moment when you see the girls you’ve talked to the other day were being punished for a false alarm… she’s always been this clingy to me… and I just cant take it when she’s being so manipulative of me…” I can feel that deep down in his heart, he’s also in love with her…

 

 

Aigoo… why is love so complicated?

 

 

The day passed, I’ve been with my girls while Kai’s been checking on me every in between of classes to see if I’m still alright, I told him that it’s not really necessary cause I can take care of myself… somehow. The cafeteria is not in its usual… its quite, so quiet… good thing the snsd girls are throwing some jokes on each other, but other than that… no one’s talking too loud. Even Exo’s silent

 

I'm still confused... there must be something else that happened... I tried to remember the happenings this day... just as then, I hear a familiar voice outside... They're almost shouting at each other as I continued to eavesdrop at their convo. 

 

 

"I can't believe that you actually did that... what is seriously the problem with you Yoona!" I sat up straight as I heard Yoona's name being called outside. I went up to my feet as I placed my ear at the door. 

 

 

"So now the problem's with me?" Luhan's voice was raging along with yoona, I felt my heart pounding hard agaisnt my chest... so he's with Yoona... and here I am again, interferring in theri love affair. 

 

 

"what made you do it? why didn't you tell me?" His voice became more calm... so this is the part where they get together again... isn;t it? I let out a bitter sigh... little did I knew that the door almost opened. OH GOD THAT WAS SO CLOSE! I can already see them from in here, good thing they were both so busy talking to each other to notice me. 

 

 

"I don't have any reasons... and I'm telling you this, cause this might be my last chance... but... I just want you to know that my feelings never changed, I'm still that old yoona, who's still inlove with you, always have and always.... will." She tipped toe and pulled his collar toward her... their lips touched... she closed her eyes as a tear drop went down her cheeks. Luhan didn't moved... I guess that he must have liked this.... 

 

 

and so... they lived happily ever after, the prince got what he wanted, he's with his princess again... and I think my work here is completly done, and for sure... he wont be pestering me again. 

 

 

"s-seohyun." I smiled as he finally noticed me... Luhan and Yoona made a quite distance when they saw me... 

 

 

"Mianhe... that was really awkward for you guys isn't it? ha-ha... don't worry, I'll lend you the whole infirmary so you wont have to just stand here, the infirmary's pretty big, you can do any~thing you wanted to, it's spacious and convinient." 

 

 

"N-no, you're thinking wrong, Yoona and I are--" why are you still explaining to me luhan? I saw everything... plus, you're not even mine to begin with. so I definitely don;t have any choice... but to accept the mere fact that... never mind. 

 

 

"I actually don't care, ha-ha... so, I'll just, uhm get back to my classes... so I'll leave you two here" I walked away... from them... and I didn;t heard any footsteps... he didn't followed me... I'm right, that's just it... 

 

 

we're completly done. 

 

 

Tears started streaming down my face, I saw the students taking photo's of me, but i don't care... All I can feel right now is the pain in my chest. it hurts so damn well... My sobs gets louder as I started walking faster, I didn;t mind wiping them away... cause what's the use? tears will still brim out form my eyes. 

 

 

"Seohyun what happened?" I heard chen asking me. I didn;t responded to any exo members nor the snsd... I just can't speak right now. I don't know what's happening to me... why am I even feeling this from the first place? I bumped into someone to the verge that I almost fell... 

 

 

"Don't worry... I'm right here." I heard kai's soothing voice as he wrapped around his arms around me. I cried as I burried my face in his chest.

 

 

"it hurts..." 

 

 

"I know... cause that's exactly what I feel right now... it's so unfair, you're crying over him when you still have me..." I stopped sobbing and looked up to him, I can see the tears building up in his eyes. 

 

 

"I already told you didnt I? I'll always be here, even if it costs me double the pain you feel... saranghae" 

 


 

This was so hard to write... especially when I actually dont have any idea on how I should start this... though I'm really sorry for not updating cause I've been busy for the past weeks... 

 

I know that it's actually a lame excuses and the update's lame so... TT^TT just trust me on this and bare with me *cross-fingers*