Chapter 19: Sobber

Falling for a Misfit

Luhan’s POV.

 

 

I felt so useless.. She’s walking away from me and yet I’m still having trouble with my crutches. Damnit! I tried to walk as fast as I can but this damn cast and crutches are restricting me to, and you might want to add the crowded hallways… This is so not my day!

 

 

“Seohyun!” I tried to call her but there were a lot of noise! I can barely see her now.

 

 

“Seohyun wait up!” I made my way into the crowd, I felt a hand in my shoulder, I tried to tapped it out but she doesn’t let me go.

 

 

“luhan! STOP IT! You’re hurting yourself! This isn’t good for you, let’s just go back” I heard yoona’s voice again… damnit! Why is everything so messed up?

 

 

“Not now Yoona… I need to follow her…” I need to follow her as much as I wanted to be with her, apologize for all the crazy I did. I need to tell her the whole story…

 

 

“Why are you doing this?” I heard her voice shaking, I let out a deep sigh as I turned to her. As all things were… everything ends, and my pretension ends here…

 

 

“if you didn’t lied before then you wouldn’t be hurting right now, plus don’t talk to me like that when you’re the one who first ended things with me…” I saw her flinched as tears brimmed out of her eyes.

 

 

“ I did that… because… I… thought you felt the same way. The moment when I walked in your room, there were sparks in the air, and by then, I knew that there was this connection between us, please tell me that you felt it too… I saw it in your eyes luhan, I did.” There was verdict in her voice…

 

 

“I’m sorry… I-I was young before… I’m older now, I know my decisions, I know what I felt back then, and I realized that. It’s nothing but gratitude. I’m sorry. Yoona” I was able to leave the wild crowd, leaving yoona in it. As much as I want to help her, I can’t… I can’t make her fall even harder for me, especially right now that I know what I feel…

 

 

But then again… as I saw seohyun, she’s already in the arms of someone else. I felt a hand in mines, I looked sideways and saw yoona again.

 

 

“now you know what I feel seeing you with her… we share the same thing luhan. And just give me another chance to prove my worth. Just one last chance to make it right.” I swallowed a cold lump in my throat as I took my hand back, she wasn’t taken aback… maybe she expected that this would happen.

 

 

Yoona… I never thought that she’d be this masochist for me… albeit the fact that she lied… makes me feel uneasy on her this time.

 

 

“What’s done is done yoona, you can never change the past, cause right from the beginning it wasn’t you who I fell for.” It doesn’t feel right… breaking her heart… cause we’ve been friends too…

 

 

“I know…” She looked down…

 

 

 

“Then just let me go… “

 

 

 

“No I won’t… I’ll win you back Luhan, whatever the odds may be… I’ll win you back” Seohyun unclasped from the hug, she eyed us, she clings to kai’s arms as they walked passed us. I held her arm and she was startled, she tried to take it back but I’m still stronger than her.

 

 

“let her go.” Kai told me. I smirked as I saw his expression…

 

 

“I want to talk to her.” I said with authority.

 

 

“She doesn’t want to.. she’s not feeling well, I’m taking her home.” Why does everyone else wants to come in my way? I just want to talk to her. Is it wrong?

 

 

“really? Then I’ll be coming with you. That would be okay right?” I tried to smile but as soon as she gave me a cold stare my smile vanquished. I cant read her expression right now, I don’t know what’s playing inside of her head.

 

 

“Did you cried?” I told her.

 

 

“what is it to you? You already got what you wanted… so can you give me peace? I’m so tired of you.” I don’t know why… but I smiled. I freakin smiled? What the heck is wrong with me? I made her cry and I smiled? Seriously! What is happening?

 

 

“So you like playing with my feelings then? Well… I’ll let you know that I forfeit.” And with that they left. And I’m still smiling… what the hell is wrong with me?

 

 

 

 

Kai’s POV.

 

 

 

That scumbag! He dared smile at her? At her situation! he made the girl I love cry! It’s so unfair, I was right here for her, and yet she’s crying again… and it’s all because of that dimwit. I could have had punch him in the face if it wasn’t fpr seohyun.

 

 

“Yah. Stop crying for some nonsensical things.” We’re inside my car, my driver’s nowhere to be found so I;m the one driving, I already told mr. seo that she’ll be in our rest house first, if ever Luhan comes to her house or mines.

 

 

“I hate him.” Thank havens she stopped sobbing like a ten year old kid. She’s just looking straight forward with her piercing eyes.

 

 

“me too… cause he made you cry when all I ever did was to make you happy… it’s so unfair. Why are you even crying over him. So what if they’re talking together? So what if they shared a kiss, so what if they DID something else… it’s no longer your business, you’re just a dummy in his game, he used you to get his queen… and it cause I let you to, It cause I agreed in this kind of setup, it cause your hurting… and the worst of all, I’m your boyfriend and yet I can’t do anything to ease your pain.” She remained quiet…

 

 

“You want to know why? Cause even if you don’t tell me… I know you, deep down your chest I know what you feel for me, at the end of the day, I’m just your best friend, by the end of the day, what you feel for me is just platonic love… and here I am being a masochist, cause I never felt that way… “ I parked the car in our rest house. She’s still looking distant as I breathe.

 

 

“Seo Joohyun… I just want you to know that, my feelings never changed since day one. And right now, I’m still madly in love with my best friend.” She looked at me with her teary eyes. She took off her seatbelt and went closer to me. She closed her eyes as she placed her lips to mine. I responded to her kiss as I placed my hand in her back, I don’t know how it happened but she’s already in top of me, her kiss went deeper as time flies…

 

 

 

This is wrong. Her breathe…

 

 

 

I pushed her lightly but she was taken aback. This isn’t seohyun… or more like, seohyun was never like this… I looked at her bag and saw a bottle of tonic drink inside. CRAP! How the hell did she got this?!

 

 

“What’s wrong? I thought you love me hihi hic* hic*” I took a deep sigh and placed her back into her seat. I went off the car and opened the door for her. She was all… WILD I must say, she’s wild. Goodness gracious, I never expect her to be this… .

 

 

“what are we going to do in here? it’s a huge house… I wonder, is anyone with us? Cause if it is… you better kick them out now, hihi, they’re going to be disturbance kai~” my face went red. Oh my god. SEOHYUN, YOU—ARGHH!

 

 

She clings into my arms and rested her head. Her eyes was closed as we were walking.

 

 

“how many rounds will it take?” shibal. This woman. How did she get the tonic drink in the first place? Tsk… if I knew then we shouldn’t have made stop overs..

 

 

 

“We won’t be doing anything arraso?” I face her. And placed my hand in her face, I shook it twice trying to wake her up but she fell asleep. I carried her to the first room that I saw. It was pretty messy but I think this would suffice for now. I’ll be cooking pumpkin soup, so she can eat once she wake up.

 

 

That kiss though… am I her first kiss? Aigoo… seohyun, we’ll be talking once you wake up.

 

 

 

 

Third person;s PoV.

 

 

Back at the school, Yoona, Luhan and seohyun was the centre of all the talks and rumours, even the teachers were intrigued to know what really happened. Yoona was immediately called by her manager to discuss certain matters regarding this situation…

 

 

“I’m ending my contract.” Yoon said in defence, everyone else was shocked, she’s the most picked .ead role in the upcoming drama’s and movies.

 

 

“Y-you can’t do that, what about your projects.”

 

 

 

“I’m tired. I’m filing a lawsuit… “

 

 

 

“But why? You’re at the verge of your popularity.”

 

 

“then why don’t you pick someone else, before I became I star, I was just a nobody, but back then I was happy with my friends, and now they won’t even look at me, because they all thought that I changed… what is fame if I can’t be with the one whom my heart wants to be…”

 

 

“So it’s still luhan… 3 years passed and you’re still into him… you won’t get over the fact that things already ended for you. We’ll then if he’s the reason why you want to leave… then I’ll make him the reason why you’ll be staying.” Yoona’s eyes bawled… there’s something mysterious in her manager’s smile.

 

 

She took out her phone and answered a call.

 

 

 

“Yes, yes, this is yoona’s manager… and oh, about your offer, yes… I’m allowing her to join the show, if and only if… Xi Luhan will be her husband… okay, okay…. Alright, see you this night, dinner at 9? Oh sure sure.”

 

 

 

“W-was that… we got married?” her manager smiled… wickedly

 

 

 

“So as you were saying? You want to quit showbiz?”

 

 

“N-no…”

 

 

 


 

I had fun writing this ^^ ahihi 

so please comment your hearts out guys <3