Chapter 2: Perks of Sharing a Locker

Falling for a Misfit

Chapter 2: Perks of Sharing a Locker

 

 

Seohyun’s Point of View

 

 

I transferred to an actual school and this is what I get. First a ball almost hit me, Second the registrar ahjumma has a crush on my dad and Third, I am sharing my schedule and my locker to a conceited jerk! Could this day get any worse?

 

 

Seo Joohyun, get a grip of yourself, You had a deal remember? One month, 31 days maximum... You just have to act NORMAL for 31 freakin days.

 

 

“Okay I’m cool” I said to myself... okay this is getting weirder, I should stop talking to myself... this is Berserk. Oh dear lord guide me. I entered the room, and they were all glaring at me, including our bald teacher in front. So this is what teachers in schools looks like... terror, bald and whatnots?

 

 

“You must be Joohyun? Well then Joohyun take a sit because you’re disrupting my class” I hurriedly went at the back of the class and took the only chair available... err, the one next to that Luhan guy

 

 

What could I expect, we have the same freakin schedule for a day, and it’s not impossible that I could be seated next to him to... which is, sort of annoying. I mean how can I be stuck with him, and to make it worse for the whole day.

 

 

“Don’t worry, you didn’t missed anything on Mr. Sang’s discussion, we just had a brief lecture about Econ.” The girl at my left told me, Okay... so uh, how do I socialize? Is she really talking to me?

 

 

“O-oh...” I noticed her highlights, she’s one of Tiffany’s teammates.

 

 

“Sooyoung” She stretched her hand and I took it. I smiled timidly, you can’t expect me to be so friendly all of a sudden, cause uh... HELLO, Me? The Seo Joohyun, the girl who locked herself in her own room for 3 years with only my dad and several maids to talk with

 

 

“Seohyun.” I heard that Luhan guy cleared his throat. Seriously what is wrong with him? Well if he doesn’t like me, I don’t like him too, we’re even. I’m stuck with him and so does he, tata end of story. School is a cruel, cruel place where you get to encounter monsters.

 

 

Economy class was over... thank the heavens! I think I almost died in there, on my left there’s this titan girl who’s talking and talking and nonstop talking to me about different styles of cooking ramen, and what’s the other one? I forgot. And on my right, there’s this guy who does nothing but to clear his throat and check his phone.

 

 

I went straight to my locker, bunch of girls came across me, they didn’t even said excuse or something! Where are their manners? Tss..

 

 

Just as I was about to open my locker, a jerk named Luhan appeared running out of nowhere. He was catching for his breath as he placed his hand on the door of my locker.

 


 

*Third person*

 

 

Right after Economy class, Luhan went to the cafeteria... Xiumin’s haven of course, He immediately looked for xiumin and the others. They were at the middle of cafeteria while the girls are drooling at them again. What’s new? They’re Exo, the hottest football players across South Korean high schoolers

 

 

“Dude sup.” Kris greeted him coolly, Luhan just flinched as he sat in between Chen and Xiumin.

 

 

“So how’s Miss Perfect by the way?” He was texting both of them about this ‘New Girl’ that he’s really irritated at.

 

 

“I don’t care about her. She’s really hitting my nerves, she acts like a little miss perfect, scrutinizing everything. And to make it even worse, we had the same schedule... and LOCKER” Xiumin almost chocked when Luhan mentioned the Locker.

 

 

“D-Did you just say... Locker?” Xiumin said as he furrowed his brows. Luhan nodded lazily as he looked on his phone again. Xiumin was... devastated, Oh how poor that girl is

 

 

“You’re sharing your locker with her?”

 

 

“what? Spill it, you know I’m not a fan of cliff hangers, just tell me” Xiumin’s still undecided if he needs to tell Luhan what he heard earlier from the girls on his Arts class.

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

“Omg Minaaah, do you think Luhan will like my worn Push up bra?” Xiumin’s quickly position his ears properly to hear more gossips. He knows that Luhan’s life is at stake again.

 

 

“Yah! You unforgiving b*tch, you went to his locker already? Anyways how did you get his locker number?”

 

 

*End of Flashback *

 

 

 

Xiumin told Luhan what he heard, for some reason he sped off to the locker room. He saw a group of girls giggling as he eyed them. He can see Seohyun walking towards their locker room. He ran as fast as he could and placed his hand on the door of their locker before she had the chance to see... what’s inside

 

 

“What now?” She said annoyingly, as she twitched her brows. Luhan was still catching his breath.

 

 

“well? I thought you gave me this locker already?”

 

 

 

“If I was you, I won’t open this locker” He was dead serious, and so was she. She didn’t cared, she tried to remove his hand on the door but he was firm.

 

 

“But you’re not me, so get lost, I need my book”

 

 

“Look, you can use my books. But please don’t open this locker” From a far they looked like some teen girlfriend/boyfriend whose having a little lover’s quarrel. That’s why they caught the attentions of most of the students walking in the hall.

 

 

“Gosh, okay fine, I didn’t know you have some locker issue’s, just let me get my books alright?” Luhan’s cheeks turned red as she was insisting to open the locker.

 

 

“I-I’ll get it for you then... I’ll give it to you later on class, please?” Seohyun closed her eyes momentarily and snapped at him.

 

 

“what is seriously your problem?!” He gave up, he removed his hand and bit his lip as hard as it could have bled already

 

 

“Whatever’s inside... I warned you, don’t blame me” He mumbled, she quickly opened her locker and... He told her so...

 

 

There were tons of love letters and chocolates, and what’s more eye catching is a pair of worn lingerie and push up bra’s, She almost fainted as the colour of her face drained down to her body. Everything fell down to her.

 

 

An echo of scream was heard in the whole floor.

 

 

“I told you so...” Luhan said while trying to hold his laughter at her ashamed face. She was red, beat red! She’s already cussing inside her head. She looked at him with hate and disgust. Tears started to build up on her eyes. She took all of her books from the locker.

 

 

“You jerk. You should have told me that you had your ’s things inside my Locker.” A tear slipped her eyes as she passed by him. There were students outside who’s been watching them. She walked with her head down as she heard murmurs around her. She headed to the registrars to request a new locker... but then again, fate’s playing an important cruel role on her life

 

 

There are no available lockers yet, not after a month.

 

 

“Seohyun?” She saw the girl from her econ class again.

 

 

“why are you around carrying your books? Are you having a trouble finding your locker?” She asked her sincerely. Seohyun just impatiently smiled at her.

 

 

“Come, you can share lockers with me.” Sooyoung helped her with her books as they went back to the locker room. Luhan was no longer there.

 

 

“So what’s your next class? Mine’s Physics, so I’ll just see you around then?” Seohyun nodded as she closed sooyoung’s locker 5 blocks away from her locker, or should I say their Locker. She headed for her next class, Accounts and Trig.

 

 

And she was lucky enough that their teacher caught a morning sickness and went home. They're basically having the time of their lives doing nothing, she was sitting in the middle of the class divided into different groups. And that feeling of Misfit hits her again...

 

 

Yeah you did survive one class, but as the day goes on... You can’t help but realize what you really are... Seohyun doesn’t belong anywhere... unworthiness, loneliness and sadness... a mixture of berserk feelings... She’s like a pathetic wallflower.

 

 

She wasn’t like this... she used to be the queen of the crowd, she was treated like an important person... but then, this thing happened that made her shut herself up, isolating others...

 

 

“Hey, I uhm sorry bout that earlier...” She heard the familiar annoying voice. She snapped her head to him. She shot her taunting glare at him.

 

 

“I don’t talk to strangers.” She muttered seriously. Luhan scowled as he was taken aback. He scratch the back of his neck as he stiffened

 

 

“Well then, if that’s what you want... Hi there, Im Luhan... and you are?” Luhan was trying to sound less sarcastic as he forced a smile on his face. Seohyun let out a bitter laugh

 

 

“None of your business”   

 

 



Boom! Dayum Luhan You just got own! ahahahah

In yer face niggah ahahah 

So thank you guys for reading this story :))

Please Upvote, comment and subscribe Thank youu :))