Chapter 27: Finding Sehun

Falling for a Misfit

Exactly 9:00 in the morning, Exo's shuttle bus showed up to bring them to their match with their rival school's football team, BTS. Exo was lined up along with their coach, Hana. Though, Sehun was nowhere to be found causing them delay. Suho was calling him nonstop and so are the others but he wasnt picking up his phone. At the other hand, Luhan's mom restricted him to participae in the upcoming match due to his leg fracture from his recent accident, but nothings going to stop him to play.  (you might wanna get back to those chapters just to be clear)

 

Both luhan and Kai sat the last seat of the bus. They both had blank expression, it's been a week since seohyun's flight was declared missing. A week of sleepless nights and hell training for their match, non of the other exo members tried meddling with the two, of course, they know they wont help take away the pain that these two felt about. 

 

"Where the hell is SEHUN! we need to get there by now!" their coach said as she dialled her phone once more. 

 

"COOOAAAAACH!" a voice was heard coming from the outside, they saw Sehun running with a smile on his face like a little kid who saw his crush. He jumped inside the bus and the engine started. He took a deep breath and looked both at luhan and Kai. 

 

"You wont believe what i'll tell you. I saw Seohyun, she's alive dude and she's back!" Sehun caught everyone's attention even Chen who was smiling at everyone from the window. 

 

"what?" Kai and Luhan said in chorus

 

"I saw her, she was with Kris, they were having breakfast together! They might even watch our match" Sehun said in delight 

 

"tss... it's impossible, she's not back, she'll never get back, and even if she did--I" 

 

"You already have Yoona now? You're the one who's impossible Luhan." Kai muttered, Luhan looked away and just closed his eyes. He can't tell them what Yoona's going through right now, he just can't let anything slip away from his mouth because theres a probability that it can spill all over the news. He doesnt want more trouble for yoona, but despite that, Luhan can't be with Seohyun even if he wants to because of his 2 weeks agreement with Yoona... 

 

"Okay thats enough, back to your seat Sehun, and shut the hell up" Sehun glared at her and sat beside Xiumin 

 

"Yah, xiumin hyung. is your girlfriend always on her period? she's always hot headed" Xiumin's eyes almost popped out when Sehun dropped the 'girlfriend' 

 

"s-she's not my girlfriend" their coach looked at Xiumin and shot him with her deadly glare. 

 

"AM I NOT KIM MINSEOK?" 

 

"YAH, XIUMIN, YOU'RE DATING COACH NOW? DUUUUDE YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME THINGS!" Chen reprimanded as more attention was given to Xiumin and their coach. (Just to be clear, the coach is a girl and her name is Hana hahha). 

 

"aigoo, Hana we are so talking about this. Didn't I told you not to spill it to them, you might get terminated and I might get expelled. It's written on the Teacher and students guidelines, Us dating is a total wreck at the school" Xiumin said 

 

"But were not on school grounds you dimwit. Now all of you shut up and get your asses back to your seats. and no talking about this to anyone or ill give all of you Hell training" -coach 

 

"But didn't we just had hell training this week? haha kidding, I was only messing with you coach" Yeol said. 

 

After a couple of seconds, the whole bus was a total... silence. as if no one actually dared speak, not chen, or yeol, not anyone, except the sound of baekhyuns camera shutters every second. They arrived the stadium, though BTS was already in there having their drills before the game, there's still an hour before the actual game starts but the stadium is already packed with people, fangirls/ fanboys and sports enthusiasts. Some actresses and actors was also seen in the stadium, to be lead by Mr. Seo. He had his huge smile and he even stuck his thumbs out when he saw Kai and Luhan. 

 

They went into their locker and changed into their sportwear. They started doing their warm ups while the crowd started cheering on them. The other team was looking tough and unbeatable that gave them a slight heart attacks. 

 

"Let's all stand up and give respect as we sing our national anthem" one of the commentators said. 

 

"and again. where is Sehun?" their coach said in disbelief, as again, her youngest member was again no where to be seen. 

 

"I'll go check by the lockers" Luhan went back inside the locker room, but he didn't saw any trails of Sehun in there. and so he decided to go check by the toilets... but as he was walking by the hallways, he saw a girl wearing a white dress, 2 inches abouve her knee and a leather jacket with matching converse shoe. Her hair was laid back and she was holding box of fries as she was walking at the opposite direction to his. 

 

His heartbeat went wild as he felt his breaths halting as she's walking closer to him. She stopped for a while and looked at him, she smiled and went closer to him. 

 

"Goodluck on your game" she said as she slightly pats his arm and walked passed by him. Luhan was mummified in his position, still can't believe what he just saw. It took him a while before he recovered from the shock, but when he did he chased after her. 

 

"Seohyun?" he chuckled a bit and just decided to go back in the feild after what he saw... 

 

"LUHAN! there you are! The game's starting!!" Sehun marvelled. Luhan smiled a bit and joined their hurdle. There was a loud honk that started the game. BTS was on the lead with the ball but Exo was able to take it back bringing it closer to their goal.

 

"Luhan, assist yeol!" Suho shouted as the ball was being driven by yeol to their goal, until he was tripped by another player from another team. Luhan was supposed to take charge of the ball from this time... tho as he turn his head up, he saw her again with Kris. 

 

"What the heck! LUHAN THE BALL!!" beakhyun was horrified as he ran towards luhans direction. 

 

"Dang it Luhan, I know that you can see them but please, for the sake of the game, try not to get distracted first? YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE HURTING IN HERE YOU DOUCHE" kai said as he was keeping up with luhan. He bit his lip and ran as fast as he can to reach the ball from another player, he was able to take it back and passed it to yeol, then Kai, few seconds later and GOAL!

 

"that's a point for Jeongsin High'-O!!" the buzzer sounds and it was the end of the 1st half. The score was 1-0, one for exo and still, an agonizing zero to the opponent team. They were given a 30 minute break, exo went back to the locker room. Luhan sat at the edge of the seat, where he rested his wobly legs. He felt an undescribable pain as he tried to strech it. He winced in pain as their coach went to his aid. She already sprayed a relief spray in his leg but nothing happened. 

 

"I'm calling your mom now Luhan, no buts" 

 

"No--ahh! Dont call--ah sht. just dont call her!" the doors went open as xiumin and the others brought in the strechers. They placed Luhan on it and rushed him in the ambulance to bring him straight to the hospital to get his leg checked. 

 

"but the games strating in 15 minutes!" Luhan said as he was being rushed 

 

"I want EXO to win, but it doesnt mean that I'll get you killed you dimwit, Kris will be playing for the team, just rest, we'll go straight after the match is done." -coach 

 

"You can't- argh! you cant let him play--ahh !" 

 

"I can. we'll talk later Luhan. Your mom will be at the hospital by now, waiting. All right?" 

 

*Luhan's POV*

 

"COACH!" 

 

So I guess, this is the end... my last football match... It's the end, its over... I can already picture mom crying, repeating those same words again " stop playing football, do you want to get yourself killed? How many times would I have to tell you luhan? You are no longer cut out to this kind of things."

 

and if im no longer cut out for this, then what would be my purpose now? 

 

The ambulance siren was too loud... I just want to end this. 

 




I know, I know... You want to know what's happening now, and what would probably happen. 

1. What's with seohyun for acting like that 

2.What would happen to Luhan now 

3. what really happened to the so called missing flight 

and 4. how xiumin and their coach became a thing. 

 

there's probably a lot of things going inside your mind right now... but please bear with me as Im struggling with this :) 

much love, MTH

 

and and, You can add me on Facebook and talk to me, I might spill some beans in there hahaha 

just go search my name "Hannah Aliza Tinsay" 

or follow me on twitter and instagram "aliza_tinsay" 

 

okay and that would be enough for my shameless advertisement of my social accounts ahahah  :)