Chapter 26: Pizza's and Cliffs

Falling for a Misfit


BREAKING NEWS:

France Airways, Flight 365 didn't made it through Paris, It is said that Mr. Seo's daughter, and her alleged "Fiance" Kris Wu is on the plane, speculations are now flying all over the internet, and the global media. Mr. Seo hasn't agreed to any interviews yet, nor do any of his appointed meetings/ guestings today. 



 

"Wake up! Yah! Xi Luhan!" Kai stormed into his room, jumping in Luhans bed to wake him up. 

 

"asdfghjkl. what do you want?" 

 

"Their planes missing! Seohyun's missing!" In an instant, Luhan went straight to the bathroom, and took a quick shower, minutes after he went back to his room with only a towel wrapped in his lower body. Kai smirked as he saw water dripping from luhans face down to his upper body. 

 

"What? stop looking, turn around you ." Kai does what he said and luhan took the clothes on top and put it on quickly. They went straight to Seohyun's house and saw that it was filled with media people waiting to get Mr. Seo's comment regarding what happened. 

 

"sht. it's packed with media freaks. aigoo. what will we do now lover boy?" Kai turns his head sideways to Luhan at the backseat. Luhan took his phone out and ordered Pizza. 

 

"Pizza? Seriously Pizza? You still had the guts to have pizza at times like this? Screw you!" 

 

"Just so you wait smarty pants." The pizza guy came dashing within minutes, little did kai knew that Luhan paid the pizza guy extra to lend them Uniforms. and with that they're ready to go. They were able to walk in the house without the problem of being asked by the media who they were and what would be their business with the famous Mr. Seo. 

 

Mr. Seo was sitting right infront of his door as if he was expecting that the two would come coming for him. He smiled and took a sip from his glass of fresh yogurt milk. Kai and Luhan both took of their hats and eyed mr. seo in his neutral expression. 

 

"drop it. Do you have anything to do with this? is it true that--" 

 

"Yes its true Jongin. and I dont have anything to do with it. Why would I do that? why do you think i'd make people think that my daughter's in danger? She's already suffering enough, so would you please... please stop making allegations that I AM THE REASON behind all of th is. Even I still dont know what happened to their flight. let's just pray for the better, im sure it has an acceptable explanation to all of this" 

 

"WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR... HOW CAN YOU STILL STAY CALM WHEN MY SISTER'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND" Luhan said as he was devastated, Mr. Seo was drinking his yogurt drink when luhan said that, he wasn't able to controll his laughter, YES, laughter. 

 

"seohyun? You're sister? are you broke Luhan? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You thought she's your sister? *sigh* we're all worried about her, but dont joke about her being your sister again alright? now let's eat that pizza." Kai smiled playfully towards Luhan, luhan gave him a "we-are-so-talking-kim-jongin-after-this" stare. The three of them went to the living room and mr. seo opened up his wide screen television. 

 

*Luhan's POV* 

 

Wait, she's not my sister? we're not siblings? we're not blood freaking related? THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE WE, WHAT WAS THAT YESTERDAY. WHAT THE F? 

 

"luhan, can you pass the hot sauce?" I heard mr. seo told me, I quickly handed him the hot sauce and had a nibble on my slice of pizza. Dang... just what the heck is happening right now... but more importantly, where could seohyun be? Is she okay? dam it she's with Kris, hey I know Kris, he can't be that bad. ARGH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. 

 

"I'm going to france." I can feel both gazed me 

 

"dont make quick decisions. I already had search parties in there, you going isn't really something worth it." bullcrap. After we finished those boxes of pizza, I went straight to the airport to buy a ticket to france. My intiutions tells me that Seohyuns in there. I can feel it. Besides, knowing Mr. Seo, he should be panicking right now. I mean, Seohyun's his only daughter and he should be 100% worried by now. 

 

I mean, I just can't be tricked by his calm-worried look, and I get a feeling that he's not telling us anything. 

 

"One ticket for tomorrow, Air France please" I said

 

"Flights for the whole week's been cancelled due to the missing flight 365. If you still wish to buy a ticket, our next flight would be a week after" this is hopeless. I took my phone out to check the messages I havent checked since last night. 

 

Joonmyun: "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND KAI? THE TEAM NEEDS YOU BOTH"

Sese: "dude, we still have an upcoming match against BTS, where are you hyung?" 

Tao: "I know that you have problems with your lovelife, but trust me... the team needs a goalie right now." 

Yeol: "WTF just show up!" 

 

there's a ton of those, but there's one thing that caught my attention. A message sent 3 minutes ago 

 

"Yoona was sent to the hospital, she's had an attack, She needs you right now - Manager Yen" 

 

*Flashback* 

 

It was a bright sunday morning, I sneaked yoona out of the orphange, she always told me that she wanted to go the cliff, she wanted to see how the ocean would look from up there. 

 

"Is it safe in here?" I heard her say I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. 

 

"Yah! Xi Luhan! we might die!" 

 

"Relax... don't you want to see the ocean from up here..." 

 

"I do but... ottoke... I just love you"

 

"I love you too yoona... always have and always will..." I was about to kiss her when she moved away. I was taken a back when she took of her sandals. 

 

"let's jump together" 

 

"are you insane?" 

 

"DONT WORRY... Jump with me at three..." 

 

One

 

 

two... 

 

 

 

Three... 

 

 

She was holding my hand as we were free falling to the ocean from ft's above. I felt a big impact as we entered the water but her hand slipped away. I quickly looked for her and saw that she's already having a hard time breathing. I rushed her into the nearest clinic. 

 

"That was fun... let's do it again..." she can still smile after she had an asthma attack. 

 

"We're not doing anything that dangerous again Im Yoona, I already called the orphange, mrs. parks is picking you up after 30 minutes." I sat beside her and held her hand, she smiled as she leaned her head on my shoulders. 

 

" love is supposed to be dangerous... fun, breath taking and worth dying for... and I'll gladly take that opportunity to die in your arms. If its you, then i'm not afraid of anything, not death, I love you Xi Luhan" 

 

*End of Flashback* 

 

I came storming in her room and I saw that she was talking to her manager. 

 

"hey, i'm glad that you came, why dont you two talk? I'll go buy something to eat" Her manager went out and I went closer to her, she had a pale smile on her face as I approached her 

 

"Did you tried something crazy again?" 

 

"no... and this time... its not just a simple asthma attack like before..." 

 

"what do you mean..." 

 

" i'm having frequent heart attacks for a month now, and in 2 weeks time, If I cant find any donor, I'll probably die" 

 

"what??" 

 

"but its okay... as long as I know that I have you... please say you'll stay, please say you'll choose me... please Luhan... I need you, and after that, after I die... you can do anything you want... just pretend that you still love me, 2 weeks Luhan... all I ask is two weeks, if I live after that 2 weeks then your free to go, and if I die, its still the same... just this once... can we just go back to the past..." 

 



what will you do now Luhan?