Update on Super Junior

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

Wow Guys! We have reached 2,839,374 million views on Swing MV as of now. We increased by 27,684 views since yesterday. Keep it going we can reach that 3 million mark. :)

 

I had a question. I asked on my blog but no one seemed to know, so I thought I would ask you guys. 

 

Well you all know that SJM came back with Swing in China, and also promoted in Korea. They went on 4 Korean radio shows and 1 Chinese show so far. Are they not going to promote on Chinese shows for this comeback. I was really looking forward to watching them on Happy Camp. D: I found the subs for sukira does anybody know where I could find subs for SSTP and True Idol Color Radio Show?

 

Great news guys! Super junior AND Super Junior M are going to perform at 'Best of Best Concert' in Nanjing! Its been a while since they have performed toghter besides Super Show 5. C:

Pictures of them practicing x3

140420_BoB_Rehearsal_SJ_ByJustAnotherKJJ1

140420_BoB_Rehearsal_SJ_ByJustAnotherKJJ3

 

April 19th was Gentlemen Mimi's Birthday :O He is 28 years old! He looks like he is in his late teens. Here some pictures of cakes ELF's sent it. 

140420_sjbar_cake1.jpg?w=360&h=270 140420_sjbar_cake3.jpg?w=177&h=133 140420_sjbar_cake2.jpg?w=177&h=133

140420_sjbar_cake4.jpg?w=541&h=406

They all look yummy! :D

 

 

You see guys our oppa's are working really hard for us ELF's. I don't want to bring up and war or anything, but this comment was from a website I was on its from 2011 about a interview Lee Soo Man gave, but if you look back and read it now it means so much more all the stuggles and obstacles they went through are unbelivable and yet they have made it so far. I personally thing they deserve the absolute best for everything because compared to other groups they basicallly rose from hell. Im not saying other groups don't have struggles I just think they havent faced the kinds of things SJ has. So all of those people that left SJ for other groups think back to all thoes moments you spent with us ELF's. Im not saying that you can't like other groups what im saying it is to those that completely kicked them out of your life. 

 

The comment: “There’s a reason why Super Junior is so nice to their fans. Everything their company and networks say are different so even though they have to trust them, they don’t trust them all the way. They have nothing but their fans to depend on… Elfs know that, so we take care of each other. Thinking back to all the times that we petitioned together, suffered together, and cried together makes me think that I can’t quit being a fan just yet. Things that other fandoms took three, four years to experience, we had to experience just a thousand days into their debut. We have no where to trust – not the company, not anyone – except the members. The members knew that and were always by our side. The company never gave their support, and the fans, using our own hands, got them the DJ the positions they have now. This post makes me think of the old times where I believed that all we had to do was hold it in… hold it in until the group grows more, until they’re at the very top, to create and rewrite history because we have so much more to show.

 

 

Don't forget guys Super Junior cried tears of blood to reach the position thay are at now. Don't let it go to waste. 

 

Don't Forget to Watch SWING CHN version on youtube xD

 

Anybody that misses Super Junior they had a interview toghter on Show Campion with Kangin. Its also subbed but its short only 5 min but its worth every second. Kangin looks liek Kim Woo Bin to me honestly his personality hasnt changed at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHzhDC-w8dE