Past Performances

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

Hey guys! Their isn't much to update about Super Junior yet. Aish.. I go on news sites hoping for Suju news yet nothing. Ahh hope people haven't forgotten about them already! My oppa's are still alive you know? ELF's! 42 more days left till our leader comes back! I hope many fans go to welcome him back after 2 years and to give him lots of courage and love. I would go, but I don't live in Korea. D: I wish I could be one of those fans that would fly over their just to welcome them back. Ahh. Anyways I downloaded bunch of SJ performances/shows onto my phone, so I decided to do a chapter about their past performances. This chapter I will post the best SJ performances of each song. All their performances are awesome, because of their dedication and ELF's fan chant's, but I will pick the one I feel is the most entertaining in my opinion. :) Watch all the videos if you can too its worth it. 


 

Mr.Simple/Superman


 

y Free and Single/From you


 

Bonamana


 

No Other

 

 

Spy

 

 

Acha

 

 

Marry U  ( This video is a weak spot for every ELF. I always start crying when I see this. ) 

 

 

 

 

Its sad that all these videos are the past, and they will never come back. Sometimes I hate myself so much for not being there from the start.  Slowly Im realizing that the ugly truth will eventually happen. Super Junior won't last forever. No matter what it won't happen, because every band is made to disband. Maybe not now, but in 10? 20? 30? years. My heart hurts thinking about them, and it hurts even more when I watch their old video's because they have changed. They all still act like little children and goof around, but they have grown up in many ways. I don't know what will happen to all the ELF's without them. I can't imagine it not even for a second. I want them to start a family. I want them to live the lives they yet haven't, but on the other hand I want them to stay forever and not leave us. They impacted my life in so many ways. They are my motivation. I can't be the only one that feels the pain? Im grateful that they have been still been able to be at the top. Lets make the best out of the years that are to come for SJ and us ELF's. 

 

Really sorry If this made you feel down I had to let it out, because one day we all will realize it. The earlier the better right? Plus don't worry I know for a fact Super Junior won't be going anywhere for now! 

 

Start getting ready for 7jb album! 

Plus be prepared to see our leader comeback as well!

 

Super Junior/ELF Fighting! 

 

Keep smiling and always be proud of being and ELF. 

 

 

                                                    tumblr_mb0eklHqEK1qawxe1o1_500.gif