[★TRENDING] Story of a boy falling in love with a girl’s fangirling antics goes viral

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

If you haven't checked out my chapter from earlier today make sure to check it out! This is a story regarding a fangirl that happens to be an ELF!~

 


 

1366946408-super-junior-hold-live-concer

 

 

 

A story of a guy falling in love with a girl after seeing her fangirl behavior, posted by the guy himself, has gone viral.

 

 

 

On June 9th, a guy posted the story of him chasing after a girl on a Facebook page dedicated to posting interesting stories about one’s girlfriend. He revealed that he had liked the girl for quite some time, but because she had a lot of pursuers due to her good looks, he felt insecure and did not want to make a move.

 

 

 

However, everything changed when he helped his sister downloada video of popular group Super Junior. The girl saw and immediately asked him whether he was an ELF. Not wanting to miss the opportunity to talk to her, the guy lied and said he was.

 

 

 

Then the guy realized the girl was not the quiet type that he imagined her to be. The girl asked him for his thoughts on the Eunhae “couple” (Donghae and Eunhyuk), fangirled over how handsome Donghae is, and cried upon seeing Donghae and Eunhyuk in concert. She even went as far as to say that she will wait for Donghae when he enters the military, and will follow Super Junior forever.

 

 

 

Despite this, the guy was not turned off by the girl’s antics. In fact, he helped her buy tickets to the concert which was sold out within a short amount of time, quietly wiped her tears away when she cried at the concert, and reminded her of the fan chants during Donghae and Eunhyuk’s performances.

At the end of the concert, the girl ended up confessing to the guy. In the Facebook post, the guy admitted, “I thought about it for a bit, and realized that she was actually not my ideal type. However, after knowing the real her, I became attracted to her…I think I’ve fallen in love with the girl who has been so serious in and never gave up on following Super Junior in the past five years.

 

 

 

At the end of the post, the guy joked to his now-girlfriend, “Can you put more photos of the two of us on your phone? I’m not greedy, it would be nice to have at least 1/3 as many photos of us as there are of Donghae…

 

 

 

Upon reading the story, netizens commented, “Being the boyfriend of a fangirl means you need to be prepared that her idol will always have a bigger place in her heart,” “Tell us when you two get married. ELFs will prepare fan chants for you,” and “At least an idol’s merchandise are cheaper than brand name handbags.

 

 

 


This is so cute! My BF better be able to handle my fangirling!