How You Can Help Super Junior During This Comeback

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

I was once there I really wanted to help Super Junior, but didn't know how I could. Not everybody can buy the album and thats okay, but there are other ways to help than buying the album. If you can buy the album I highly suggest you do since it takes a big part into music shows and charts. If you do buy the album also take part in these small things that can give SJ an higher chance of voting. So my overall point is if you do or if you don't buy the album please don't forget to also do this. I broke it down even more to take some pressure off. As time gets closer I will tell you when to start doing these steps. Daesang belongs to Super Junior this year NO DOUBT. Thats why we need to work out butts off. No exuses this time. If I can do all this for SJ and take care of my pre-ap classes in school as a 14 year old anybody can. 

 

 

1. We don't know when teaser pictures will come out, and we don't know if SM will just drop them like bombs, but when you see a liable site start posting teaser picture this is what you immediately do after you fangirl for 2 min. 

Go to the Naver Website, and start searching things related to Super Junior. Preferably there tittle track if the name of it is out when teasers are. If not then just keep searching Super Junior in korean letters on Naver. You could do this on Daum and Nate, but it would be easier of a bunch of ELF's focused on Naver for just the teaser pictures.

 

2. They will tell us the day the MV will be out days before, so on that day after you watch the MV go to Daum and search the tittle track name or Super Junior in Korean letters. Keep searching them all day long.

Also when they MV is out we want to increase views QUICK. So watch the MV from start to finish. Its harder to increase views, but if others can do it we can too. Watch the MV all day. Don't replay. Don't make a playlist. Watch on private website. ( To do that do Shift+Ctrl+N) Close the window after you are done watching. DO NOT MUTE.  We want to get atleast 1 million views the first day and increase everyday. Also like,comment,and share the video too,

 

3. This step is how you can help them when they are starting to perfrom on music shows.

Show Champion: Online voting on Melon. 

MCountDown Music Core and Inkigayo: Keep watching the MV on YT, because YT views count towards the win. and hashtags on Twitter

 

4. What do I mean by Twitter Hashtags? Instuction is from Target SJ Im to lazy to put it into my own words.

Instructions: English title of song/artist name + link to Youtube official MV or iTunes. Can also include track sharing notations like #nowplaying or #np, along with various terms associated with song such as “song”, “music”, “track”, “listen”

Examples:

#nowplaying #SuperJunior new song #SorrySorry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QA3m58DQw
#np Super Junior’s new track is great! Must listen! #SorrySorry https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/ssoli-ssoli-sorry-sorry/id854890243

 

If in doubt, support the trending efforts of major fanbases.

 

 

 

If I find other ways I will post them. Please help spread this as much as you can. There are some ELF's out there that don't know how to help so..yea