Inkigayo!

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

I loved today's performance its was just amazing! I love how in shirt they just shake there butts, and the eunhae is just right on point. They know what we want! ;) LOL when Kyuhyun says Girl your tasty Im just LOLing behind my screen. Plus they take shots of the fans and OMG there are so many K-ELF's there I have no doubt that after the album is out they will start winning. I can't believe they will only do promotions for 2 weeks. Im gonna miss them, they better get another comeback soon I don't wanna wait a year or 2 again. Maybe an album before eunsihae enlists. Also keep watching the Mamacita MV need to keep increasing them the first day it was skyrocket  and now its kinda slowing down. SHOW THE ELF POWERE PEOPLE. Also after SUCH A LONG TIME Suju will be on the show hello. I watch that show every week I love the concers that come in. I think its Shindong Heechul And Kangin that are there Im sure there are more, but we need it watch to find out. Ill post the video when it comes out.

 

Shirt

 

Mamacita

 

ELF Japan Mag. With Super Junior

140831-elf-japan-magazine-august-issue00 140831-elf-japan-magazine-august-issue00 140831-elf-japan-magazine-august-issue00 140831-elf-japan-magazine-august-issue00

140831-elf-japan-magazine-august-issue00 140831-elf-japan-magazine-august-issue00 140831-elf-japan-magazine-august-issue00

 140831-elf-japan-magazine-august-issue00

 140831-elf-japan-magazine-august-issue02 140831-elf-japan-magazine-august-issue03

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae in Japan

View image on Twitter

140831 elf japan update 2

140831 elf japan update

 

Siwon Weibo: Fans at china, how are you guys? I’ve been busy these days for MAMACITA^^ Looking forward to meet you guys in china. Miss you all so much :^)

THANKS I MISS YOU TOO -.- 

140831 siwon weibo

 

Kangin Instagram: Its Kangteuk

YES KANGIN TAKE YOU TEUKKIE FROM HEECHUL

10665939_685720074854740_1892940894_n.jp

 

Shindong Instagram:  I recorded #Hello ~~^^ #HellofanRyeowook as center #HeeKangShinRyeo #NationalWorriesBraggingShow #Broadcasts9/15 #YoungJaNoonaispretty

10601746_937252602957961_2075681926_n.jp

 

Siwon Twitter: Stay there buddy

OMG SO CUTE. XD

View image on Twitter

 

Kyuhyun Twitter: Lotte Hwang JaeKyoon~~~ 4 times on bat, 3 infield hit 2 homeruns … is it kyuhyun effect… I am deeply into the charms of baseball!

View image on Twitter

 

Eunhyuk Twitter: a-nation has ended!!! Thanks(.) Go back safely(.) see you tomorrow~~~

View image on Twitter

 

Heechul Instagram: “One two three. Hi we are Super Junior. We are super juni or~👋”. Took a photo with cutie cutie lala song Happiness bbuyeom kids [Red Velvet]. It’s the second time that I’m seeing them in real-life after and they are really cute. I cut the bottom of the picture because my dongsaeng lee donghae looked funny. #joy #sorryjoy #itsnotjoheebutjoy #JOY #joheenono #itsjoy

10666178_1519931948225141_582436191_n.jp

Leeteuk Instagram: Go home..

Leeteuk has gotten hotter after he got out from the army anybody else notice?

10666122_1485750785015658_1109841900_n.j

 

Complication from Entertainment Weekly

140831-SJ-News-3

140831-SJ-News-4

Super Junior member Heechul recently chose girl group AOA as his group’s biggest rival.

On the August 30 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” the members of Super Junior sat down for an interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the reporter asked if there was a group that has caught their eye or seems like a threat to Super Junior. Without hesitation, member Heechul immediately responded with, “AOA,” causing everyone to burst into laughter.

It seems Heechul misunderstood the question, as he asked, “Oh, did you mean as a rival?” However, Kangin stepped in to jokingly clarify, “To Heechul, AOA really is a rival.” Heechul joked back saying, “When I see a really pretty person, I get mad,” making everyone laugh with his witty answer.

Meanwhile, Super Junior has recently made a group comeback in over two years, and is currently in the middle of active promotions with their newest title track “MAMACITA (Ayaya).”

 

140831-SJ-News

140831-SJ-News-2

On the August 30 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” the members of Super Junior—who recently made a group comeback with “MAMACITA”—took part in an interview for the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the reporter asked the members what the key to success is for becoming a long running group like Super Junior. In response to this question, member Eunhyuk shared, “I think the way we communicate has become more diversified among the members.”

Leeteuk revealed that the biggest change in the group’s communication began with Eunhyuk. He said, “Our Eunhyuk actually never drank alcohol. He abstained from alcohol for 27 years because of his personal beliefs.” Siwon then chimed in with the exact date: “On April 7, 2012 he drank for the first time.”

Leeteuk continued, “As soon as the alcohol entered his [Eunhyuk] body, our door of communication opened up,” causing laughter.

 

The king of food with Henry ENG