Couple!~

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

[M-Wave] 2 Idols Using Couple Golden Mic's Which Cost 5.5 million won each!

 

Super Junior’s Donghae and Eunhyuk produced special microphones for their unit activities. Why did they make the pricey microphones that cost them up to 11 million won?
 


Super Junior’s D&E makes its comeback after four years by releasing the new album The Beat Goes On on March 6. They gathered a lot of interest since they are same-aged friends born in 1986 and received love in Korea and Japan with the songs Oppa, Oppa, Still You and more in 2011. 



D&E specially designed and produced a set of microphones that cost 11 million won (5.5 million won each) for upcoming promotions. They unveiled the golden microphones at the showcase that took place on March 5, saying, “We have new microphones.”
 


SM Entertainment stated, “D&E specially produced the microphones as a way to signify that they will be showing new sides of them in terms of music, leaving aside their distinctive and witty image from before.” 



D&E included serious ballads and songs that signify their musical growth in the album The Beat Goes On, instead of cheerful music. Donghae especially participated in composing and writing the lyrics for the songGrowing Pains.
 

88937002.jpg

The microphones, therefore, hold the members’ determination to show their talents through music. 

Their hard work and determination have been paid off with good results. 

 


Growing Pains ranked number one on Baidu’s King chart for the week of March 2 through March 8 in China. All of the tracks in the album ranked in the top 10 and the music video for Growing Pains topped the Chinese online streaming site iQiyi’s music video weekly chart (March 2~March 9) and YinYueTai’s V Chart music video chart for the Korean section (March 2~March 8).



It also ranked number two on iTunes in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore, number three in Thailand, number eight in Taiwan and number 10 in Indonesia, entering iTunes’ main album chart top 10 in seven Asian countries. 

 

 

 

 

So basically they are using couple mic's that cost about $9762 dollars.  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls: 

11045322_1016921485002723_20972229816838

 

 

 

 

 

Also its been 2 days since The Beat Goes On physical album has been released and they have sold 11,204 albums so far!  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  Also still #1 on Hanteo.

 

 

 

ELF Projects:

 

Myeondong Subway Project 

B_zxmPeVAAEbJX5.jpg

 

EunHae billboard at Sinsa Station

B_Szc14UsAAPIU0.jpg

 

 

Subway project at Euljiro 1-ga

B_0LXo7UcAEl22r.jpg

 

 

 

 

:shock:  :shock:  Anyone wanna go to Korea with me for there fanmeet on the 20th?  :omgwtf:

 

 

 

[UPDATED] How Well is D&E Album Doing?

 

Well since it came out it topped on iTunes in 5 Asian countries, digital sales could have been way better in my opinion. They seem to be doing well on music shows with lots of fans appearing to support them. Yesterday the physical album was released and was 3rd on Hanteo chart so lets see how that changed today..

 

 

 

 

 

Real Time Hanteo Chart [March 10th]

 

The Beat Goes on #1

 

 B_uvXIUVAAItXnB.jpg

 

 

#2 on Bugs Chart

 

I think its digital. Not sure. If someone knows tell me so I can change this.

 

B_kGc8qUsAAWvfs.jpg\

 

 

Stock at Kyobo Gwanghwamun is empty

 

B_tnwKWUgAAoeYu.jpg

 

 

 

 

Extra: 

 

 

This is Eunhae's backup dancer  :ahmagah:

B_px82VVEAExUHP.jpg

B_p0SUJUwAEvXHv.jpg

 

 

hehe..  :smile:

 

B_t6TUwVEAE6xKm.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Im more active on Onehallyu now so, I don't post as much here, so if you wanna add me on there go ahead! This chapter may look diffrent than before, because I just copied and pasted my post from Onehallyu on here. Im still going to do updates so stay with me! Eunhae's album has been doing really well!~

 

 

 

If you guys watched One Fine Day with Teuk and Eunhae it ended a while ago and a special edition came out so here it is ENG SUB