Question?

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

I have a question. Why isn't Super Junior winning music shows? I mean its been 4 days since the album comes out shouldn't they start winning now? Today on Mcountdown Sistar won, and some ELF's said it was because its was there first time performing on Mcountdown so they don't get nominated till they perform the 2nd time? Is it like that? Im not really familar I have been a ELF for about 3 years now, but this is the first comeback I have particiapted in since they left with y Free and Single. We are ELF's and its our job to support them and help make them win, because if we won't do it then who will? I hope everybody is helping by watching the MV and buying the album so atleast they will slay physical sale. 

 

 

For reaching 5 million views here is out first gift! :) I bet as we increase we will reach the point where the Drama/Dance version comes out! Keep watching the MV!

 

 

SJ will once again be on Mnet Open wide Studio! Here is a sneak peak picture and video!

View image on Twitter

 

MCountdown Begins with SJ

 

Todays Performance

 


Im going to start doing more chapters from today! I worked my off this week increasing views for MV and studying to bring my Algebra grade up from a 44 to atleast an A. Thankfully I made a 93 on a quiz and just took another quiz today and Im totally confident that I made an A. Now lets work our blue butts of and get Super junior to the TOP! Not TOP from bingbang but to THE TOP. I heard that today when SJ were pre-reccording for Mcountdown 300 fans showed up. :D You guys know the white binders with the plastic on tops? Well I put all my SJ album cards in them and take it to school and I was holding it and walking to GYM and this girl behind me screamed in my ear YOU LIKE SUPER JUNIOR?!?! Im likes YESSSSSS! Then we talked and she isn't an ELF but an Inspirt. My friend asked her who her fav. is and shes like some ELF's are crazy how they can pick 1 bais and keep it. IM LIKE PREACH IT GIRL! I BEEN AN ELF FOR 3 YEARS AND NEVER COULD PICK AN BAIS.

 

My oppa's are slaying everywhere

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/super-juniors-mamacita-tops-billboards-world-albums-chart

 

Voting week is coming up vote on Show Camp. and other music shows. To know how look back into some of my chapters, or go to sup3rjunior or follow Target_SJ