Guest House

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

I found the full epsiode of Guest House ENGSUBED on Dailymotion. Since the link is Adfly you have to cop and paste these websites onto your URL! I watched the first 2 parts and I laughed my off already!

 

141027 Super Junior Guest House Episode 1
(copy these links below to your address bar on your browser)


1: http://adf.ly/toBjf
2: http://adf.ly/toHKD
3: http://adf.ly/tpzgP
4: http://adf.ly/tq4VE

 

Eunhyuk Instagram: Paris

Ive been to London, but I wanna vist Paris

Cough* He went to the tower with Donghae

10747779_392971690865256_298429860_n.jpg

 

Heechul Instagram: I will eat well #YourHeechulissmilingbrightly

10808841_732765320121987_621583478_n.jpg

 

Kangin Instagram: with a cute baby(.) Seriously how are (babies) this cute(?) Ah seriously I like babies the most in this world❤️

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

10732046_278539225689641_1138498326_n.jp

 

Donghae Instagram: Lets meet on thursday!

10808668_731308730273337_680751714_n.jpg

 

Heechul Instagram: Kushikatsu Daruma #Yourheechulisgrinning

10755856_1524041017840638_168699459_n.jp

 

Siwon's Instagram: What about you?

914797_388802281279945_1387907584_n.jpg

 

SBSPopAsia Full Interview ENGSUB

 

SMTOWN HK

141110-SMTown-Now-1

141110-SMTown-Now-2

141110-SMTown-Now-3

141110-SMTown-Now-4

141108 SS6inHK-Hyuk

141108 SS6inHK-Hyuk3

141108 SS6inHK-Heechul

141108 SS6inHK-Heechul2

 

Shindong Instagram: Fluttering

10787722_1569380419951273_1188467737_n.j

 

[LIST] 9 Pictures of Super Junior’s Amazing Friendship

 
sj48-800x570.jpg
On November 6th, the ever popular Super Junior celebrated their 9th anniversary. Over the years, the “Kings of K-pop” have grown as close as true brothers and constantly give fans a glimpse into their daily lives through pictures and SNS. To celebrate their 9th anniversary and the members’ amazing and unique relationship, here are nine pictures that prove their special friendship.
 
sj8.jpg
 
Fans of Yewon, be happy! Siwon is famous for being so affectionate with all the members, but in this picture, Yesung shows some love to his younger brother by grabbing him in a back hug. The two dark-haired cuties give off the vibe of a great junior-senior relationship.
 
sj13.png
 
It’s a well-known fact that Ryeowook and Sungmin have a really close relationship. With their gorgeous skin and ever-youthful appearances, these two members never seem to age. Along with their amazing genes, the gorgeous guys also share similar, flower-boy looks that have melted the hearts of fans since their debut.
 
sj47.jpg
 
Everyone loves Leeteuk, the responsible and hard-working leader of Super Junior. Here, Kyuhyunand another member squeeze together for a group hug with their beloved leader. Over the years, Leeteuk has become a respected, well-liked leader in the K-pop and entertainment industry, but perhaps no one respects and loves him quite like his younger members.
 
sj60.jpg
 
Popular members Donghae and Eunhyuk have enjoyed a special friendship since their debut and have only continued to grow closer throughout the years, even forming their own sub-unitD&E. Without a doubt, this is one friendship that will always stand the test of time.
 
sj53.jpg
 
Almost as popular as Eunhae, Kyuhyun and Siwon have also enjoyed a unique friendship which has only gotten stronger over the past few years. As two of the youngest members in the group, they have a lot in common- both are devout Christians, both are very close to their families, both are polite and well-mannered, both are very talented, and both are extremely gorgeous. Need we say more?
 
sj40.jpg
 
Eunhyuk has the really adorable habit of acting offended so the other members will step over and hug him. Although it’s a well-known ploy of Eunhyuk, Sungmin continues to be a good big-brother by stepping in to give the rapper and dancer some attention and affection onstage.
 
sj69.jpg
 
Even before the days when they starred as high-school enemies in “Attack on the Pin-Up Boys,”Kangin and Heechul were already great friends. The friendship started back in their trainee days and has grown even deeper over the past few years. With similar, mischievous personalities and senses of humor, it’s no wonder these two are such good friends.
 
sj70.jpg
 
As rappers, dancers and choreographers, Eunhyuk and Shindong have a lot in common. Eunhyuk loves to laugh and Shindong loves to entertain people, so we can only imagine how much fun these crazy and talented guys have together when rehearsing. Although Shindong isn’t one for a lot of public displays of affection, this picture really shows how much he cares for Eunhyuk as they laugh over a joke.
 
sj71.jpg 
 
Leeteuk and Donghae have been together longer than any of the other members. Originally set to debut together as part of another singing group, Leeteuk always felt responsible to look after the younger Donghae. The two grew even closer when Donghae’s father reached the final stages of his terminal illness and asked Leeteuk to take care of his son upon his death.
 
sj23.jpg
 
Here’s a bonus picture of the 13 original members on the set of their first international hit, “Sorry, Sorry.”
 
sj52.jpg
 
Throughout the years, Super Junior has proven that they are not just fellow members and artists- they are true brothers whose special bond will last far beyond the present. Whether laughing or crying, practicing together or taking a nap, standing onstage or going on a joint vacation, there is no doubt that Super Junior has a unique friendship and love that is rare in today’s world. We wish them a happy anniversary and hope that they will celebrate many more years together as a family.

 

 


Sorry for the short chapter not alot of things to post about today! Since this is AFF I bet half of my commenters can write better than me, so I would be so thankful if anybody helped me start my essay intro off. It doesn't have to be the whole intro maybe just a line or two (although a whole intro paragraph would help) LOL. Sorry Im so bad at writting and this is a major grade and if I get a A on it it will raise my grade tons! The last one you guys helped me on I got a 90 so I hope you guys will help again. I don't know what ill write for the body, but if I get my intro I think Ill be fine. This is an expository essay.

 

Write an essay in which you explain if taking responsibility for ones own action is an important characteristic of being a good person.