Answer to the Hints!

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

BurBjKOCAAAwQpl.jpg:large

BurBk_PCIAMfxNl.jpg:large

 

Wow! We are on a roll for trending tweets this year. It just proves how many ELF's around the world are still waiting for Super Junior. Always keep in mind when one ELF leaves another 1000 have entered our beautiful sapphire blue fandom! So I guess everyone has been trying to guess the hints about SJ 7, and thank the lord it finally has been done. #ThankyouArabELF!! I was no where close to being right. ^^ Mythology/Greek Legends huh. Not bad. Im actually looking forward to this. I mean has anyone in K-pop ever done a mythology theme? This is freaking exciting and I love how they are using Greek Legends for this concept some delulu fans out there need a good swat in the brain this year. LOL. I feel for Donghae. They probably took his phone so he won't give away the awnser. Super Junior usally does this for every comeback. In 2011 ELF guessed the comeback name correctly. (Mr.Simple) In 2012 ELF gussed some of the dance right. Although nothing is offical yet for this comeback I have been reading some other blogs and what other things they have found in the hints. Got this from a blog post on reddit. CR: To owner.

 

Guesses:

1. They've been posting random stuff (like videos of the rain in Seoul, shots of the edges of the filming monitors, stuff about how they're getting three hours of sleep, how they're still filming...and all being very careful to not show anything like their new hair colors or anything about what/where they're actually filming.

 

2. Rumors are saying that 1. they filmed at a coffee shop and 2. this may be one of the first kpop MVs that's filmed (at least partly) underwater.​​

 

3. Something to do with mythology? Multiple members had been tagging their SNS updates with stuff like #gotosleep #whyareyouallawake #youshouldbesleeping #goingtosleepnow. Is that a reference to the comeback? Morpheus is the god of sleep, and there are 10 main Roman/Greek gods. 10 gods = 10 members, plus the rest of the hints could be taken to be this way too. Every member is wearing a different color in their SS6 promotional video too.

 

4. September 5th 12:00 K(ST) --> release date?

 

The real take away from all this:

 

1. Super Junior is again doing a better job of promoting themselves than SM (which has basically been the case for a few years now). Shindong is single-handedly not only keeping the interest level high for this comeback, but bringing it to a fevered pitch -- and nothing about the comeback itself has even started.

 

2.ELFs are still around, and we're thirsty as . Over two years between comebacks has raised the anticipation to unbelievable levels. (SJ/ELF have trended worldwide four times in the last two-three days and again -- nothing about the comeback has even started!)

 

 

 

My mom won't have to nag me to stop sitting on the computer all day not that I already don't for SJ's comeback waiting for teaser pictures/videos ect. Since I have to read a mythology book for my highschool ELA pre-ap class. Mom Im learning Mythology from Super Junior this time so leave me alone okay.