Repackage Idea's

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

Lately Shindong has been dropping hints, and Im not smart enough to figure it out. There are some ELF's guessing it was Evanesce or This is Love, but Shindong said it was not that either. If you think about since Mamacita the peace sign has been done alot. From Instagram post to just doing it in performances.

 

 

So if you take a look in a recent picture Siwon had done the V sign

tumblr_nd8d7lHr9K1smq728o1_500.jpg

 

Then then Shindong who barley does the V sign posted this yesterday!

 underneath something like "its been a long time since i did a V sign" and hashtagged the V again Why are now now doing V's all of a sudden then? coincidence?

tumblr_nd8d7lHr9K1smq728o4_500.jpg

 

And all this goes back to Shindong's hints~

tumblr_nd8d7lHr9K1smq728o2_500.jpg

 

is the V - but it must be roman numerals right? 'VIII' as 8 and 'X' means 10 so maybe this is a hint to a date for the MV or Teaser release? 8 10 1 6 3 ?? ... idk 

 

This was said by an ELF...

 

I was wondering yesterday about the double singles and MVs for this repackage album and I came to the conclusion that SM would never spend $ to film 2 MVs so I was wondering that, if this rumor had any fundament, Super Junior members should be the ones in charge of the 2nd song's MV, like Still You, for exemple. I even thought Siwon would be funding it or something.

 

That brings us to earlier in September Siwon's Instagram post about ''this being the next big hit song''

 

 

Not to mention on there last stage performance most of them have done the V sign..

p191m7oqvr1m471avtu5d10qoffhh.jpg

 

Also in this blurred picture you can perfectly see someone, but who is it? 

One ELF pointed out this..

I tried the design trick of counting heads, but I can't tell for certain where his waist is, and given that the head is bent forward, I can't really get a good sense of scale. The torso in the picture seems to be about 2 1/2 to 3 heads high, from the nape of the neck to where I'm assuming the natural waist is. The only members with similarly proportioned torsos are Kyu, Siwon, and Donghae. I'm ruling Kyu out because of the shoulders. He's a bit more of a rectangle than a triangle. 
 
Siwon's definitely a solid choice based on the proportions, and perhaps most likely if the arms are really as long as they appear to be. He's also wearing pretty much that same shade of gray in the V pose photo. 
 
Donghae would also make sense given the width of the torso, the straighter suit cut, and the dark hair that looks to be slicked back. The length of the arms doesn't quite match Hae, though, but they're not clearly visible so it's hard to tell. 

10724039_1530293997205795_1447051000_n.j

 

Another ELF thought of this

Do you think xviii are supposed to be roman numbers? I have been trying to make some sense of it and I only found..
 
The 2014 Asian Games, officially known as the XVII Asiad, was a multi-sport event celebrated in Incheon, South Koreafrom September 19 – October 4, 2014,[1] with 439 events in 36 sports and disciplines featured in the Games.
 
but one "I" is missing so.. :._.:  (or it could be those 2018(xviii), which are in Jakarta)

 

This also makes sense, but Shindong is being a troll

The e in exviii is problematic. It could mean east or fifth. It's the medieval Roman numeral for 250. But is it supposed to be used as a numeral, or should it be a noun/preposition, ex meaning without or former? There's no context
 
E18 could stand for European route E18, it could be a postal code in the UK, it could be an error message for a Canon digital camera. 
 
But I have no idea what we're trying to solve for. Is it a word or lyric? Is it a number? A sequence? Without context, this could be about identifying the ex-wife of Henry VIII from his 1st, 6th, and 3rd brides. #3 Jane Seymour died, #6 Katherine Parr was widowed, so clearly the answer is Catherine of Aragon, wife #1, whom he divorced, and was a Spanish princess by birth. A royal mamacita, even, but I highly doubt historical figures have anything to do with this.

 

 

 


We still have not guessed right and his hints are hurting my head. Any of you have any ideas to Shindong's hints? Share! :D

 

Mama award voting starts October 27th and the awards will take place in Hong Kong on December 3rd!

Make an account now! http://user.interest.me/common/member/join.html?siteCode=S21&returnURL=http%3A%2F%2Fmama.interest.me%2F%23gnb_header_language