SM??

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

I beg to differ, but Im not a fan of SNSD, but if its true SM is truly burning down its own company at this rate. Its been said that Jessica from SNSD is being dropped from SNSD SM's girl group. I know alot of ELF's that are also Sone's so I feel for them. This is strange why would SM force someone to leave a group like that..? Everything seems shady in SM this year. EVERYTHING From Kris to this. I hope Sones keep faith and just wait till SM says something. If they ever do since they haven't said anything about this. Plus her weibo updates are not helping much either! I hope SNSD and Sones keep faith and wait. #SMNeedsLSMBack

 

Articles from Allkpop

1st Article

Has Jessica been dropped from Girls' Generation?  Recently, she updated her Weibo account with an alarming post.

 

She wrote, "I was excited about our upcoming fan events only to shockingly be informed by my company and 8 others that as of today, I'm no longer a member. I'm devastated - my priority and love is to serve as a member of GG, but for no justifiable reason, I am being forced out," which is alarming fans.

 

While it is possible that this might be a hacker who has gotten into her account shortly after she hit an impressive 3 million followers, it is hard to say for sure as of now.

 

Stay tuned while allkpop reaches out to SM Entertainment for confirmation.

Jessica_1412025266_Jessica_weibo.jpg

 

2nd Article

It's been a chaotic morning for fans as they eagerly await some sort of explanation regarding the post made on Jessica's Weibo that revealed she may have been 'pushed out' from the group.

 

SEE ALSO: Girls' Generation say they are 'Divine' in story version PV for new Japanese track

 

 

Since Girls' Generation has a fan signing event later today in China, reporters gathered to see whether Jessica was among the members. However, it's been reported that only 8 members were present at the airport, further raising alarm as fans await clarification.

 

Jessica_1412039115_girlsgeneration.jpg

 

 
The post below under Jessica's user handle also popped up in the comments section in reply to her earlier Weibo post, generating much concern. 
 
Jessica_1412038094_20140930_jessica.jpg
 
 

With SM Entertainment remaining silent about the matter at the moment, their stocks also suffered a 3.44% drop this morning compared to yesterday.

 

We have also reached out to the agency about the situation, so stay tuned for any possible updates to come.

 

 

 

 

 


We don't have the best relationship with Sones, but we know what its like. We know to good. Sones Fighting! 

I hope its just an hacker right now