SJ is Back!

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

I was so excited about the teasers in my last chapter I forgot to tell you guys that we have to start helping now! Since teasers are out go to the 3 main Korean sites Naver, Daum or Nate and start searching things related to Super Junior, but type there band name in Korean. So just copy this and search on all 3 of the sites 슈퍼주니어 Mamacita. Also don't forget to clear your history after each search. Yesterday right when teasers came out #Mamacita was trending on twitter and so was #TheKingsAreBack. Also when SM dropped the teasers SM stocks rose a bit more than 4% and Super JUnior was trending on Nate and Naver..Its also the most viewed atricle on ALLKPOP Im glad to say that The Kings are Back! :)

 

Shindong Twitter: Can you see the hints and correct answers?? ㅎㅎ Can you all understand a little now?? It’s right.. I never ever said that the answer was wrong~ I never said the wrong answers were correct~ If everyone sees the tweet&instagram related to the hints I’ve never lied!

I hate your hints. -.- LOL XD

 

Zhoumi Twitter: 

Very honoured to accept good friends’, Miss A Jia and Yang Jin Hua, invitations to complete the ALS ice bucket challenge, hope more people can really understand ALS sufferers through this movement, really pay attention to ALS rare disease!! Here I am taggin He Jun Xiang, Chen Yi Ru and Tao to take part, hope the care can be continued (heart) (Thanks to videographer Miss A Jia)

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:1c80470b35476291b359b94d76a2c1d6

OMG all the idols are starting to do this after Siwon. 

 

A song for you with Kangin:

140820-asongforyoue4b8bae4bda0e6ad8ce594 140820-asongforyoue4b8bae4bda0e6ad8ce594

140820-asongforyoue4b8bae4bda0e6ad8ce594 140820-asongforyoue4b8bae4bda0e6ad8ce594

 

Ryewook Twitter: It was an honor to participate in the `Ice Bucket Challenge`! I hope it will become a small message of hope for Lou Gehrig’s disease patients! Lastly, the next people I chose are EXO DO, Infinite L, VIXX N!!

Hehe ^^

 

 

P.S Leeteuk made an Instagram so follow him so he can get 1 million followers! :) I KNOW HE MADE AN INSTAGRAM MY FEELS. ^^

Sorry for the short update ^^

http://instagram.com/special_js1004