OSEN and Donghae Confirm his relationship with....

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

 

 

 

 

 

LOL. Guys Im just kidding. Donghae is not in a relationship with anybody. I just wanted to give you guys a mini heart attack! Sorry. Hehe. But to make up for it I have really good news for everyone. OSEN and Donghae have confirmed Super Junior's 2015 comeback!! That means another album for us! 8jib is coming! Hopefully it will be after May so Yesung can also join, and hopefully longer promotions!

 

*Celebration*

tumblr_md4ia9iUBC1qlrw5y.gif

Crazy.gif

1yrtyru.gif

 

Found this on onehallyu!

@DONGHAEisMINE: Apparently OSEN stated on their article that SUJU is  planning a comeback for the first half of this year!!!

 

@DONGHAEisMINE: 150109 Donghae confirmed that Super Junior will be releasing an album this year ^__^ [汶秀心在東邊的海]

 

 

@ryeongbb: Regarding 8jib a week ago

B66h0mHCMAA5UH0.jpg

 

 

Also found this..

 

SUPER JUNIOR Donghae Confirms SUJU COMEBACK!

Super Junior Donghae has confimred in a recent press conference for his new movie, that Super Junior will be making a comeback. 


Followed by this article by Osen, 

보아의 15주년 앨범을 비롯해 상반기 엑소, 슈퍼주니어 등이 컴백을 예정하고 있다….

that states SM has confirmed Super Juniors comeback for the first half of this year, as well as EXO’s and other solo albums. 

 

 


 

Kangins words on his and Sungmin's marriage! 


In an interview with Newsen on January 8 that was conducted at a cafe in Seoul, Kangin touched upon the topic of marriage.

He was asked if he was thinking more sincerely now than in the past about dating and marriage since entering his 30's.  He waved his hand no and said, "Not at all.  I still have a lot of things I must do.  There are also a lot of things I want to do.  I want to travel a lot and do more work.  I also think I need to meet a more variety of people not for dating but as one person to another.  I don't particularly have dating or marriage in mind more than the norm.

Also, this is not a lie, I missed my ideal marriage time already.  As soon as I graduated high school, I wanted to get married at the age of 20.  I personally like kids a lot.  I wanted a kid of my own as soon as possible, so I thought about marriage. However, that time has already passed.  Don't people say that once that time passes, it's hard for it to come back?  I personally think of it like that."


He continued, "I still don't love myself a lot.  If I can't love myself, how could I become responsible for somebody else?  I want to think about it again after I learn to love myself a bit more and feel like I can become responsible.  Among the members, Sungmin was the very first to get married; it was an incredibly sensitive topic and I'm even cautious about mentioning it, but as a fellow member and friend, I cheered him on."