SUNGMIN GETTING MARRIED

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

Rumors have now reached media sites and Im really confused? Koreaboo confirmed that they are getting married this December, while Allkpop said they aren't. I really don't know what to say..I would say Im happy for him, but that would be a lie. Gosh. 

 

 

Allkpop Article

A report recently surfaced suggesting that Super Junior's Sungmin (28) and musical actress Kim Sa Eun (29) are set to tie the knot! However, the news was quickly denied by a rep from her agency who stated the two are still meeting well but not walking down the aisle yet.

SBS funE's exclusive report that detailed the rumor stated that Sungmin and Kim Sa Eun will be holding a private wedding ceremony in The RAUM at Yeoksamdong, Gangnam in Seoul on December 13. The media outlet said a source close to Sungmin stated, "I am aware that Sungmin has decided to get married after careful consideration... The couple trust and depend on each other, showing a beautiful image. I hope that many people congratulate them."

In response, Kim Sa Eun's agency rep told Xports News, "Sungmin and Kim Sa Seun are meeting well. Kim Sa Eun is currently carrying out her schedules, and the report about her marriage is not true."

-
[Update] - The wedding planner as well as the venue rumored to have been reserved for the couple's wedding have also recently said that they do not have any reservations under the two's name. 

 

Koreaboo Article

Just two weeks ago, we reported that Super Junior’s Heechul had asked ELFs to support Sungmin’s relationship. Now, the artist has confirmed he will be marrying his girlfriend in December. 

Early in the month, we broke the news that Super Junior member Sungmin was in a relationship with actress Kim Sa Eun. SM Entertainment soon quickly followed with a confirmation.

Soon afterwards, Heechul spoke up about the relationship, asking fans to support their relationship. 

He’s not my younger sibling by blood.. but my younger brother, Sungmin. He’s still in my phone under the name, “Sweet Pumpkin”. There’s lines like, “Cook a lot of sweet pumpkins ~ because I stuffed myself with it all ^-^”.. I had forgotten kekekeke Sungmin, who is always quiet and never causes trouble, was especially busy today.. ^-^ There is something I always say, “Hey, you can’t hit Sungmin, even with a flower”. That’s right. You can’t hit Sungmin with a flower, or even with my face (It’s a flower. Of course, of course). 

Have I been too over the top during these promotions? I don’t know if I have been, but.. All of our members have a hard time, but they grew while leaning on each other and enjoying it. They will in the future, too. That’s why, let’s all hold hands and get along for a long time like oppa, dongsaeng, unnie and noon!! I hate cheesy words the most, but our Sungmin.. the Sungmin who never cried.. said, “Hyung.. I’m sorry.. to the fans, too.. to the members, too..” which upset me, so I’m like this.. The path Sweet Pumpkin is going on might not be the Silk Road, but let’s not make it a thorny path~ I love you, my children!! Although I’m the Heechul, who can’t make a proper heart TT bbuing bbuing. 

 

Then an hour later I believe from

Koreaboo

While multiple media in Korea are reporting that Super Junior’s Sungmin will be marrying girlfriend Kim Saeun in December, her agency has denied this.
Just two weeks ago, we reported that Super Junior’s Heechul had asked ELFs to support Sungmin’s relationship. Now, media have started to confirm Sungmin will be marrying his girlfriend in December. 

However, in the latest update, Kim Saeun’s agency, Golden 8 Entertainment, revealed in a statement, “Sungmin and Kim Saeun are meeting well, and she is currently in the midst of her schedules. The reports of marriage are not true.”

However, in other statements, the agency has revealed, “We will be checking with [Kim Saeun]”.

Stay tuned for a confirmation from all sides.

Source: X Sports News, SBS

 

 


Alot of ELF's have said Sungjin said him self its not true I even see comments right now saying that. Im kinda mad at Sungmin even tho its for like a day. He is dating okay thats fine, but he should also step up and say something. He hasn't spoken to us since his dating news, and Heechul was the one that spoke up for him. He is also part of Super Junior and we are not mad at him for loving someone, but its also his job to talk to us fans or atleast clear things up. I might sound like a right now, but this all seems kinda weird. First the confirm it? Then they deny it and say we will ask her? And this happens right after Luhan then Tao's caught hugging/kissing his so called girlfriend? It smells donghae (fishy) here. Again Sungmin never asked us to support her or give our blessings, so Im not gonna worry about her or her exsistance.

 

I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A ANGRY FAN GIRL BUT IM PISSED