More SM Couples!

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

This is not relevant to Super Junior, but as you know many SM artist are finally starting to date, and this time its 2 SM artist that are toghter. Personally I don't know why, but I was shocked. LOL. First it was Yoona and Seunggi then it was Tiffany and Nickhun then Shindong and Shinae, and now its Baekhyun and Taeyeon. 

 

Im just shocked, because I thought rookies couldn't date, especially when they are really famous. I guess I was wrong. I wish people from like Shinwa, TVXQ, and Super Junior would date. Im not sure about Shinwa and TVXQ, but from what I know I don't think anybody from Super Junior has been in a offical relationship since 2005. I mean a relationship where SM confirmed it. I know scandals have happend, but they turn out to be false. Like Jessica and Donghae. Some of them might have dated people here and there that are not in the entertainment industry, but right now they arent except Shindong. I hope they arent too lonley, especially Ryeowook, because he said he has not even dated someone since 2005, because he has all of us Elf's.

 

I don't know if its just my laptop or what, but yesterday I made an update that we were at 4th place with 9.53% votes, but I check just right now and it went to 9.51% votes then went back to 9.53%, and EXO had 16.23% votes yesterday and now are at 15.38% votes. I keep re opening the website, but it stays the same. SNSD does not have a issue they just keep increasing. Oh well. Keep voting guys I want us to aleast get in the top 3. Voteee. Scroll down to the 2nd category. http://vote.kpopstarz.com/best-k-pop-2014-first-half

 

Ok before I start with Super Junior news. This picture is just so cute! Gahh. and dang Kangin is HOT.

140619 Kangin

 

Okay Donghae gave an interview for the fashion magazine Elle, and he said.. ( All credits go to WWW.Sup3rjunior.com )

donghae_elle

 

In the spring, Donghae formed a unit with fellow member Eunhyuk, called “Donghae&Eunhyuk.” The boys had their own tour in Japan and told Elle that they had a total of 22 shows. He expressed his gratefulness towards his fans by saying, “We did a total of 22 shows and on the last show, I read the letter I wrote to the fans and cried a lot.”

Donghae also expressed his thoughts about spending the last 10 years as a member of Super Junior. He said, “It’s hard to explain it in words even though I’ve seen and felt a lot of things. I don’t want to be reborn again. I’m not trying to be conceited. It means I’m really satisfied with the way things are now.”

 

Weibo update with Hangeng. Hangeng looks the same, but he has gotten more handsome. 

140619 Geng 2

140619 Geng

 

WAE SIWON OPPA WAE! Would it hurt to shave. Would it? Do I need to come to the airport and hand you a razor. Haha. Don't worry you still look handsome.

140619 Siwon 3

140619 Siwon 4

Short Fancam Video of Siwon.

 

People with Eunhyuk..

View image on Twitter

View image on Twitter

View image on Twitter

 

 

 

That is pretty much it for today, Keep voting guys and keep watching Mr.Simple and CHN Swing MV. Also I read alot of Eunhae fanfics, and I have read almost all of them. Anybody know and good plot eunhae stories with alot of chapters? Not like a 100 chapters, but 30 is good.