Long Awaited Update! :D

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

I can't find much news besides all the flowing pictures of SMTOWN concert. Is it okay if I post more of that? ^^ I just realized I don't have school on September 1st, because of an holiday so SM keep that date rolling in okay? Don't change it and put the teaser pictures up already. 

 

Leeteuk Twitter: Lets wear some now..

Teukkie starting to use twitter slowly. AH! ^^ 

I had a dream that Super junior was giving there award speech and Leeteuk cried so bad. Idk why..

View image on Twitter

 

Kangin Twitter: Cutiee hoohoohoo~~~~Ah, I’m craving fruits

That hair with them eyes just dang. Reminds me of Shinee Jonghyun ^^

10601702_686843314726709_1496198503_n.jp

 

Siwon Instagram: Lovely sunday

Whats up with the picture

10593451_483685261768229_1900923952_n.jp

 

Heechul Instagram: Teuk-ee and I have completely opposite personalities. Teuk-ee always endures and contains (his emotions), while I always yell and solve (the problem) right away. Teuk-ee is a bit timid?, and I am a bit crazy?. Teuk-ee decorated his room all white, while I decorated my room all red. Teuk-ee says to reflect back to yesterday, while I say ‘let’s think about what to do tomorrow’.. And it kept going like that until few years ago, some events that made me think ‘Ah, I should always be on Teuk-ee’s side’ happened and since then, if Teuk-ee were to ask me to (do something), even if I ignored the company and manager’s words before and even if it was an unreasonable (request), without asking him why, I would follow Teuk-ee’s opinions. And gradually, we more and more deepen our relationship, and be drawn to each other’s eyes. And finally, Heechul breathed heavily and started Teuk-ee’s face…?! kkkkkkkkkkkk #fanfic #83 #inspiration*

Heechul reads Hanchul fanfics or Gunheechul fanfic Im guessing ^^

10387880_269625116566771_1777453586_n.jp

 

 

Zhoumi Twitter: I was so excited when the recording ended yesterday……hehehehe I’ve finally fulfilled one of my wishes!

View image on Twitter

 

Siwon Twitter: Happy Independence Day Indonesia!

View image on Twitter

 

Shindong Instagram: Aigo… Why is it like this.. I’m tired.. I can’t sleep.. Waking up for nothing..ㅠㅠ #sleep #howtosleep #nap #hungry #chicken #sweetandsourpork #lambskewers #creambread #porkstirfry #iwanttoeat #nationaldelivery#immediatepayment #cannottolerate #finally #saliva

Is that gunhee in the back? OOOOO

10598171_820096294689556_955868040_n.jpg

 


Have you guys ever watched this video?? Yesung talking about Yewook fanfics on his radio..It makes me laugh everytime!