Sungmin Caught adding his girlfriends nickname to his autographs

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

Wow Im disappointed. Unless Mi stands for something else. ( His wife's real name is Kim Sang Mi ) I truly have no words for this. I get what K-ELF's were trying to tell us. I get that love happens to everyone, and honestly the way he smiles now is something I would like him to keep forever, but its a bit too much. Your fans made you especially the ELF's that came to your fan meeting day after day to get your autograph, and adding you girlfriend's name to it is crossing the line. What I hate most is this all happened during the 2 damn long years we have waited for them, for him. Really. Aish. This is so messed up in so many levels. I don't want people saying its his sign he can do what he wants with it, because that is utter bull. Its the sign that he gives to his FAN's its a sign that his fans have waited in the rain at some point for hours. Marriage and his wife are part of his personal life he should keep it that way instead of giving it to his fans. This is bull. 

I still love him, no matter what I can't change that, but he his dragging his name right now. People are leaving Super Junior, and trust me they won't come back. Im worried about Super Junior more than his marriage or this autograph crap. Sungmin please watch what your doing, and stop hurting people that have not even healed yet. Please~ .-.

 I hope all this is a misunderstanding. I don't wanna hear oppa didn't mean it crap, because he meant it. I bet some fans feel dumb right now. 

It hasn't been proven or anything, but before his sign had a star and now it has that. 

Here is some evidence

 

Original Sign

kyochonsign10.jpg

4sungmin.jpg

 

His recent signs

By7bujJCYAAtMF6.jpg

ByHSxZgIMAEPHOV.jpg

ByH4oGWCQAAOCx4.jpg

B0CS51TCMAIXCwO.jpg

BrBUGM1CEAEsgfj.jpg

 

Korean ELF's Blog

"I heard that Lee Sungmin's autographs randomly started having 'mi' included in them so I looked at one I received a month ago and he really wrote 'mi' on them. I went back and looked for all of my autographs and he used to have a star in place of the 'mi' up to September last year. er enjoyed signing this for me, huh?"

natepann-529273.jpg

 

Korean ELF comments

1. [+312, -1] I'm a fan of another group but he went too far

2. [+278, -1] He never had any presence in the group for 10 years and he gets his name known for marriage. I feel like there will be an article titled "Sungmin becomes a father 5 months into marriage" soon. 

3. [+266, -0] Hul...... why to an autograph you're giving your fans..... sigh..

4. [+108, -2] He deserves more hate than Taeyeon and Baekhyun. How dare does he give an autograph like this to a fan? All those public SNS posts for her, dating publicly on broadcast, announcing marriage a month after dating rumors ㅋㅋㅋ What a bastard

5. [+91, -1] He's trash ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now I see why he was always the no name of Super Junior

6. [+67, -1] Sungmin-ah, you crossed the line ㅋㅋ You should never do anything that hurts your fans. 

7. [+67, -1] Not a fan but I hate him already; he's worse than any other celebrity couple

8. [+64, -0] Signing the autograph like that is crossing a line

9. [+62, -2] He's more hopeless than Taeyeon. Anyone who attends these fan signings are obviously diehard fans of him and he dares to put his girlfriend's nickname in their autograph? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And sorry but he's so nugu in Super Junior that I didn't even know he was a member at first; hopeless

10. [+39, -2] Sungmin, you crossed the line ㅋㅋ How dare you do this to us when we're the ones who brought you to this spot? ㅋㅋㅋ You're so selfish. Sorry but I refuse to support or understand your decisions. This is what you've done to yourself. You walk the path you chose to take.

11. [+36, -1] Crazy bastard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+29, -0] I'm a crazy for thinking I could even shield this piece of crap

13. [+22, -0] Baekhyun's 'kyahing' doesn't even compare to this ㅋㅋㅋ putting his girlfriend on an autograph for fans ㅋㅋㅋ does he even have a brain?

 

Another proof of him calling his wife Mi.

1. 8th April 2014 ShimShimtapa Broadcast

On that day, Super Junior was the guest to commemorate Shindong’s last day as SSTP DJ. They talked about how 8th April is SJM 6th year anniversary and Shindong’s 6th year anniversary debut as DJ.

Then Sungmin shouted, “ah! My friend Kim Mimi birthday!”

Kyuhyun: “Is she a female friend?”

Sungmin: “Yes…”

2 minutes later

Shindong reading a listener message, “From 0259, oppars, today is the 30th birthday of my puppy Kim Mimi in Jamsil. Please congratulate. I love you~”

-omitted-

Shindong : Is it nickname? Or really puppy name? The listener’s girlfriend is Kim Mimi?

(Kim Saeun’s bday is on April 8th and she turns 30 this year)

Then the members kept questioning and joking how a puppy ages 30 year while Sungmin slept lol

 

2. He wears couple ring on stage, even wears it for album jacket photoshoot.

 

3. He followed his girlfriend to her drama filming site. There was a making/BTS recording at that time then Sungmin acted like a cameraman and shoot his girlfriend

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TCwoCO843s

from 27:50

you can hear Sungmin voice shouted ‘Do-Sa!’ (Dohee-Saeun)

 

4. During fansign, fans can’t talk about girlfriend or marriage or the managers will threatened,” you dont want to receive sign?”

 

A/N Im done.

 

5. After their dating news revealed, a fan posted on Sungmin blog, “For yourself and for SuperJunior, can’t you just date secretly?”

The next day, the post was deleted by Sungmin.

 

6. Sungmin didnt care about fans concern for asking them to date more carefully, instead they go on a musical date publicly.

 

7. A fan posted comment on his blog, “Who wants to leave just leave and who want to stay just stay.” Sungmin upvoted the post.

added: from what I compiled from K-ELF, apparently, the news of Sungmin’s marriage is a well-known secret among Korean ELF since spring this year but ofc with consideration, they didnt spread it around. So fans want Sungmin to tell only them the truth, but Sungmin refused. Sungmin also gave fangift to his girlfriend. Kfans feel betrayed. They spent money, time, but Sungmin doesnt want to listen.

While Kim Saeun’s rep denies the wedding rumor, I read on my timeline that few fans went to check the wedding hall if it’s true or not and Sungmin’s name written there as he reserved the place for December 13th.

Fans also confessed they hope Sungmin could say something about this dating/marriage news by his own mouth. They added, “The dating news only confirmed by the company, but Sungmin didnt directly apologize to fans. But it’s Kim Heechul who relied the news about Sungmin apologized to the members and fans via SNS, but not himself.

One Japanese fan, “If Sungmin doesnt comment personally about this wedding rumor, I’ll stop supporting him from now on.”

translated by ayoshiari.

 


Sungmin we are your fans we want your autograph not your wife's..

Heechul has told us to not be sad and to be happy and he will be taking a break from Instagram and Weibo..

 

Also today in Sukira Ryeowook sang a song, and he said this is how he felt. You can tell this was meant for all us ELF's

I feel like crying our fandom is breaking apart so badly we are fighting with eachother, Heechul taking a break from his SNS, Sungmin not talking to us

When did you start becoming weary of me
What burdens did I give you
To you, no longer say anything
I’ve become unable to ask now
Without the usual grumbling
Still smiling that polite smile
Losing the sadness that passed by your eyes
I’m sorry, it was absentminded stupidity on my part
my love
When I see you with your back turned to me
The time love clearly took
Now I can see it too
Like a time of separation
I saw it coming
I didn’t know you were such a part of me
If I could turn it all back
No, if you would smile for me just once more
By myself, I’m unable to hold your heart
Because of foolish pride, I’m sorry
my love
When I look at how cold you’ve become
The separation spreading in this instance
Now I know there’s nothing to be done
In the name of love
Slowly like changing colors
Love is leaving me
I didn’t know I had it to begin with
Even words of apology
Although I’m as sorry as this
What could a person like me
Say and how could I say it
Like I can’t breathe, I’m dizzy
Inside lost time
Even if I roam quickly
The only thing I could do now
Is that I can’t do anything
When I see you with your back turned to me
The time love clearly took
Now I can see it too
Like a time of separation
I saw it coming
I didn’t know you were such a part of me

-