Outdoor MV?

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

Teuk Bar has reported that yesterday Super Junior has started to film there MV for this Mid-July comeback, and with the hints SJ have been posting it has been said that this may be a outdoor MV. 

 

Here are some post regarding filming..

 

Kangin: Its raining..

11381476_835487656520132_1739856469_n.jp

 

 

Siwon Weibo: Rainy day...In the midist of filming 

9f488b4djw1etgkxsgha0j20hs0hsq45.jpg

 

 

 

Yesung Twitter: Overnight..

CIb5xRjUwAAiqs4.jpg

 
 
Super Junior Revealed to Be Filming for Upcoming Comeback MV
 
Super Junior Revealed to Be Filming for Upcoming Comeback MV
 
 

It has been reported that the members of Super Junior are in the middle of filming for the group’s upcoming comeback music video!

 

This news was revealed as a result of member Kim Heechul’s absence from the press conference for the new travel reality show “MAPS” that took place on the same day.

 

On June 26, the press conference for Olive TV’s “MAPS” opened up at the Stanford Hall in Mapo District with cast members Girls’ Generation’s Yuri, actress Choi Kang Hee, rapper Simon D, as well as the director in attendance.

 

Heechul’s absence from this event has provided fans with an unexpected update on the progression of Super Junior’s comeback preparations.

 

While Heechul was originally scheduled to attend, he was unable to make adjustments to his schedule due to the overlap with his music video filming.

 

Prior to the start of the press conference, a representative of the show announced, “A full group filming for Super Junior’s music video was scheduled for today, so Heechul was not able to come today. He has expressed his disappointment and apologies. Please be understanding of the situation.”

 

Meanwhile, “MAPS” is set to begin airing on June 28 at 9:40 p.m. (KST).

 

That is the recent updates for SJ's comeback and here is just updates from this week

 

 

Heechul's IG update

 

CIXWiuSWcAApMJJ.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

150625 ‘Miraero Tongilro’ Concert in Busan Poster with Henry

 

150625-busan-concert-with-henry.jpg?w=55

 

 

 

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk

tumblr_nqiq4uwzUa1rhqo3no5_540.gif

 

tumblr_nqiq4uwzUa1rhqo3no6_540.gif

 

tumblr_nqiq4uwzUa1rhqo3no7_540.gif

 

tumblr_nqiq4uwzUa1rhqo3no4_540.gif

 

tumblr_nqiq4uwzUa1rhqo3no2_540.gif