Follow Up on Sunngmin's Marriage

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

I posted the last chapter before I went to school, and on the bus I cried on the way to school. LOL IM PATHETIC. After a day of telling all my friends that Sungmin is getting married Im finally okay with it. It takes me a while. Im not mad at them being toghter, because lets face it he was gonna get married at some point. I think it was more of letting him so and accepting the reality that I always hid from, and the fact I kept worring what would happen to Suju then. Yesterday I couldn't handle this at all and Im 14 so yeah a little delulu. Last night I couldn't even say anything I was in so much shock. I even thought of letting go of Super junior, because it was gonna happen again and I was scared to accept it. 

Now I realize that im actually happy for him and any member that gets married. Maybe still sad/shocked, but as time passes Ill forget. I just want Super Junior to be happy becuase as heechul said..Even if we are married we are still Super Junior.. So congrats minnie! 

Korean ELF's on the other hand are not taking this so well. While here on twitter #SungminBeHappy was trending on Korean portal sites  #KickSungminOut or #Sungmin out (one of thoes) was trending..and alot of Blogs have been made that he gave the gifts ELF's gave him to his ''wife'' That is a bit.., but idk.

 

Trending

Embedded image permalink

 

K-ELF's

I sorta understand them. Unlike is we just watch them from our computer screen, but they actually meet them and all that so I sorta understand. With out them repackage album will..idk

Bz6FJtwCYAAdG6U.jpg

Bz6FJ3hCUAA_088.jpg

 

K-ELFS

He shouldn't have done that, but love makes you crazy right?

Embedded image permalink

 

 

 

So NB posted a follow up! The comments are comments from K-fans

201410142034581118_1.jpg

Article: Kim Sa Eun reps, "She's struggling with the hateful comments after confirming her marriage to Sungmin... It's upsetting"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+735, -27] There weren't any hateful comments, just people who don't care

2. [+646, -17] There are no hateful comments... don't worry. No one cares.. seriously.

3. [+540, -16] What hateful comments? Her articles barely got any comments and the only ones that it did were people wishing them a happy life and congratulating them for coming forward.

4. [+36, -3] What ㅋㅋㅋ No one cared. And he's the most nugu member out of Super Junior, who would care enough to leave hate ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -0] No one even knows who she is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does she not realize she got fame off of this?

 

20141014_1413279777_50190300_1_99_201410

Article: SM's stance on love changes... from confirming relationships to allowing marriage

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+25,806, -400] Sungmin's better than Shindong... Shindong talked about marriage all the time only to break up.

2. [+16,555, -160] I don't think they're allowing it... they've just given up...

3. [+14,167, -3,007] Then Jessica's the sacrifice. What's the standard for allowing marriage?

4. [+10,742, -283] I want to date before Christmas comes..

5. [+1,593, -79] Why don't they mention Baekhyun and Taeyeon ㅋㅋㅋ They were the noisiest scandal

6. [+1,753, -295] Yoona and Lee Seung Gi seem to have a beautiful, quiet relationship!

7. [+1,269, -15] SM's PR team must be having quite the year

8. [+1,245, -39] Not like we have any right to say anything about a young man and woman falling in love but it seems SM's the only company where their own artists date one another ㅋㅋ

 

2014101414173417050-540x540_99_201410141

Article: From dating to marriage, SM no longer has a mysterious image

Source: 10asia via Naver

1. [+238, -21] Everything was perfect up to Yoona... then Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica, Baekhyun, Sulli, Kris, Luhan, and Sungmin.. shattered everything.

2. [+180, -13] Well they're all getting older now so it's only natural

3. [+172, -13] I just feel so bad for SM lately ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+118, -13] They're all getting older now... not like they can do anything about it.

5. [+28, -5] I personally think it's a good change. They're people just like us who date and get married. We're past the age where idols are marketed as mysterious unreachable figures. It's easier on the singers and the fans to just accept that we're all human.

 

Thumbnail

 

True reality, and I hope ELF's get over this, and I know it hurts, but don't hate him okay?

Dear fans,

Oppa can't marry all of you .

Cry a river ,

Build a bridge.

 

And get over it.