{Chapter Eight}

No Boys Allowed!

Here guys, have one more chapter just because I love you all! I didn't rate this chapter, but I will warn you that there are quite a few ual references in this one.

X x X x X

Youngjae was panicking. No point trying to deny it – he was terrified out of his mind. His back pack sat on his bed, still empty and surrounded by clothes that the blonde deemed 'not good enough'.

“Will you stop pacing? You’re going to burn a hole in the carpet.” Himchan said, rolling his eyes and flipping through a copy of Science Today that he found on Youngjae's bedside table.

“Yeah, hyung,” Zelo chimed in. “You're even making me nervous. It'll be fine.”

Fine? How will it be 'fine' when I don't even know what to bring!” he exclaimed.

It was Friday afternoon and Youngjae was just finishing up putting his unneeded books in his locker before he began his walk home. Suddenly, two hands covered his eyes, rendering his vision black.

Guess who?” a voice smoother than velvet – a voice Youngjae would know anywhere – said in a hushed tone. The statement was followed by a butterfly kiss to the back of Youngjae's neck.

Youngjae played along.

Hmm...can I have a clue?”

All he got in response was another kiss, this time to the shoulder. Then another to the neck, and another and another, until he was kissing Youngjae's (fabulous) jawline.

Is it my irresistible boyfriend, Jung Daehyun?”

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner.” Daehyun said with a chuckle. The hands went away and Youngjae spun to kiss Daehyun's plump lips.

What's my prize?” Youngjae asked, biting his lip temptingly.

Daehyun suddenly became nervous. “Well, you'll just have to find out when you come to my house tomorrow.”

Youngjae's brow furrowed in confusion. “When did we make those plans? Because I already told you; plans don't count if you make them while you're kissing me because then I'm too distracted to think coherently and I just agree with whatever you're saying.”

You know you even make the word 'coherently' sound hot.” Daehyun told him.

Dae, seriously. What do you mean 'when I come to your house tomorrow'? I don't even know where your house is.” Youngjae said.

Well, we didn't make the plan, I made the plan and this is me asking you if you want to sleep over at my house on Saturday, since we're both going to yours for dinner on Sunday.”

What brought this on?”

Well, I was thinking about how I'm meeting your parents and that I wanted you to meet my umma. So, originally, I was going to invite you over for dinner, like you did, then I realised that I'm not going to want to let you go, and if I eventually do, it'll be really late at night so I just thought; why not ask him to stay the night.”

Uh...” Youngjae stammered. He had to admit, he was feeling a little nervous right now. Not about meeting Daehyun's mum; not about staying the night at someone's house (it's not like he;d never been to a sleepover); but about staying the night at Daehyun's house.

What would Daehyun expect? Would he want Youngjae to do something he wasn't comfortable with? No, Daehyun would never do that...right?

Dae, don't get me wrong I really like you, but we've only been dating for a week and I-”

No! No, no, no! I don't want to have with you – I mean, I do, eventually – but that's not why I'm asking. I promise you, I’d never do anything you didn't want me to, Jae. I just...I want to spend the night with you.” he finished with a small shrug.

Youngjae sighed. “Sure, why not?” he smiled and pecked Dae's lips.

Actually, there’s one more little thing you should know.” Dae said looking guilty.

What?” Youngjae asked accusingly.

My umma, well,” Daehyun scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, “she kind of knows about us.”

“Jung Daehyun!”

I'm sorry!” Daehyun pleaded. “I didn't tell her on purpose! I left the room and forgot to lock my phone so she saw a text to 'Youngjae Jagiya <3' that said 'goodnight baby, sweet dreams' with like a million ex's and oh's and hearts. She kind of figured that one out for herself.”

I thought your contact name for me was just 'Youngjae' with a heart?” Youngjae questioned.

Daehyun deadpanned. “That whole story and that's what you take away?”

Youngjae shrugged. “You called me 'jagiya'. I got butterflies. Sue me. (Daehyun kissed his cheek after that statement.) So what happened then? Was she mad?”

No! Of course not. She knows I'm gayer than David Bowie having with a rainbow.” Dae rolled his eyes.

Ew.” Youngjae screwed up his face at the mental image.

Adorable.” Daehyun chuckled, shaking his head. Youngjae shot him a questioning look. “You are, I mean, not the metal image. Ew.”

So she's fine with it?”

Yeah. She interrogated me and got me to tell her everything.”

How much everything did you tell her?”

Well I didn't exactly give her all the gory details about our frequent lunchtime make-out sessions in the boys room, but I told her about meeting you, the movie night, the festival, the Ferris wheel and your parents' rule for you. Don't worry, she'll keep our secret.”

Okay.” Youngjae said.

Okay? So I can pick you up and take you home tomorrow?”

Mm-hm.” Youngjae nodded.

Good.” Daehyun placed a kiss on his cheek. “Speaking of taking you home, I really wish you would just let me drive you. I get worried knowing that you're walking home alone. And I you know I’d walk with you, but my house is in the opposite direction.”

I'll be fine Dae, don't worry.” Youngjae kissed him. “I should actually get going.”

Daehyun frowned, but knew better than to argue with his Jae. “Fine.”

With one hand on Youngjae's hip and the other cupping his face, Daehyun kissed Youngjae with so much force he stumbled back against the lockers behind him. The kiss was soft, yet held enough fire to burn down the school. Youngjae's mouth was a drug for Daehyun – he could never seem to get enough of the boy in front of him.

When they finally parted, Youngjae was weak in the knees and couldn't seem to remember how to speak.

Call me tonight?” Daehyun requested, knowing he would.

Youngjae just nodded before he walked away, still in a daze and hand pressed to his lips. Daehyun watched him leave with a smug smile.

“You bring pyjamas, and a change of clothes, and your toothbrush. It's not like you've never been to a sleepover before.” Junhong said.

“I know but this is different. This is my boyfriend (he said it a little loudly, and thanked God that his mother was out shopping). I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard, but I don't want to look like I don't care.” Youngjae groaned and collapsed on his bed, ignoring the clothing it was covered in.

“We all know Daehyun will think you look hot no matter what you wear. The boy drools over you every time you blink.” Himchan said, throwing away the boring science magazine.

“God, why did I agree to this?” Youngjae asked no one in particular, staring at the ceiling. He wasn't expecting a response – especially not the one Junhong gave him.

“Because you love him.”

Everything seemed to freeze as Zelo said that word so casually. Love. He said it like they had been dating for seven years, instead of seven days. Did he love Daehyun? He didn't know. Sure, he'd known the boy for a month, and the attraction had always been there, but wasn't calling it love a little premature? He likes Daehyun. He cares about the elder more than anything. Isn't that enough, at least for now? Youngjae didn't want to think about it.

So, he ignored Junhong's statement and got up from the bed, resuming his pacing, and got started on the next topic that was itching at the back of his mind.

“And what if we...” Youngjae trailed off. He had never properly talked about with anyone before, not even his two best friends, but they got what he meant so he was thankful he didn't need to actually say it. “I mean, I know he said we wouldn't, but what if we do? What if we start kissing and it just...happens?”

“Do you want it to 'just happen'?” Himchan asked.

“No. Yes. I don't know!” Youngjae groaned again, wanting to rip out his hair in frustration. “I've never had to think about these things before. The only other people's houses I've stayed at is you two, and, no offence, but it's not like I think about having with you guys.”

“So you do?” Himchan smirked.

“Do what?” Youngjae asked.

“Want to have with Daehyun.” he clarified. “Or at least, you think about it – which insinuates that you want to.”

Youngjae went bright red. “W-well, yeah. This is so embarrassing.”

“It's okay to admit you think about , Jae.” Himchan said, leaning back on his arms. “God knows I want to melted chocolate off of your beau's best friend. That boy is fine.”

Of course, Himchan would never admit that his feelings for Yongguk went deeper than physical appearance and ual desire.

“Maybe we could not talk about melted chocolate off of Yongguk in front of the sophomore?” Youngjae suggested with a nod toward Zelo.

Junhong snorted. “Please, you say that like I don't think about it too. I'm a sixteen year old boy – you do not want to hear my thoughts when I see an f(x) music video.”

“Choi Junhong!” Youngjae said, shocked.

“What? Kristal noona's pretty!”

“Okay can we stop talking about ? Please?” Youngjae said, feeling uncomfortable.

“Oh Youngjae, sometimes I forget how vestal you are.” Himchan teased, then got down to business. “Okay; wear your black skinny jeans and that white shirt you have, for today.”

“I have a lot of white shirts, specify please.” Youngjae added.

“Oh, the one with the buttons?” Junhong asked Himchan. The senior nodded.

Now, Youngjae knew the one he was talking about. It was a button-up white shirt that had short sleeves that hugged Youngjae's biceps. They weren't that big, but the shirt did make them look a little bigger.

“Really?” he asked Himchan.

“Yes; it's suitable for dinner, but not too formal and you want to make a good impression. Besides, we want to drive Daehyun at least a little crazy, don't we?” – Youngjae bit his lip, giving Himchan the answer he already knew. – “That shirt hugs your body in the right places, showing that you do have some muscle underneath all of those loose-fitting t-shirts you wear. For shoes, wear your black Vans – they go with everything you own, seriously.”

Youngjae shrugged – Himchan was a fashion queen, so who was he to disagree? He found the items Himchan told him to wear and put them on top of his tallboy to put on after he showers.

“Next, for pyjamas, since it's Summer, wear your boxers – you have nice legs; show them off.” he instructed.

“Oh, but make sure you wear the navy blue ones!” Zelo added. “Black will look too y and, while we want Dae to lose his mind, we don't want him to just jump you like we all know he wants to do whenever he looks at you (Youngjae blushed deep crimson), plus, the navy ones compliment your complexion.”

Who knew Junhong knew so much about clothes?

“And just wear a white t-shirt with it.” Himchan concluded.

“The one with the v-neck!” Junhong said excitedly.

“And for tomorrow's outfit, definitely your light blue and grey marble wash jeans and for the shirt, hmm...” Himchan thought for a moment before Junhong shouted out:

“Your red singlet with the drop armholes that has the English words on it!” he announced eagerly (and loudly).

“Ooh, good idea Jello!” Himchan agreed then looked back at Youngjae. “I know you bought it as a joke, but seriously, it looks good on you!”

Zelo smiled mischievously. “Daehyun's gonna lose it.”

“Now, you go shower and get all pretty for your bf while Junhong and I pack your clothes.” Himchan said, grabbing the outfit they told him to put on and practically shoving Youngjae into his en suite. Youngjae internally wondered why Himchan was so eager, but he brushed it off.

Once Jae was showered and dressed, he blow-dried his hair. He never really styled it, because it just kind of fell in place after he brushed it, and he doesn't usually use his blow dryer, but it was quicker than letting it air-dry.

He placed his toiletries in the backpack that Himchan and Junhong had packed for him. He was just finishing up when he heard his message tone. Youngjae's heart froze.

To: Youngjae Jagiya <3
From: My Dae <3
I'm waiting outside for you, baby. I can't wait to see you xoxoxoxo <3 <3 <3

The message brought a smile and a blush to Youngjae's face.

“That's Dae.” Youngjae told them. Himchan rolled his eyes.

“Obviously! Now go!” Junhong said happily.

Youngjae nodded and said goodbye before running downstairs to meet his prince charming.

X x X x X

Please comment to keep the chapters coming faster and upvote if you like the story!

P.S. please place a vote on the poll in the last chapter.