{Chapter Twenty}

No Boys Allowed!

When Youngjae woke, all he wanted to do was take a relaxing, hot shower. His back ached and he was covered in stale sweat and . As much as last night was by far the best of his life, he was also desperate to feel clean. Seeing that Daehyun was still asleep, he tried to get out of bed stealthily without waking his boyfriend. He had only managed to get one foot out of the warm sheets when a soft hand slid around Youngjae's stomach and pulled him back.

“And where do you think you're going, y?” Daehyun's voice was deep, and rough from sleep. A shiver ran down Youngjae's spine at the delightful sound.

“I-I was going to have a shower.” He replied. He wasn't sure why his voice hitched at the beginning of his sentence, but there was a part of him that thought, after last night's activities, something could have changed between them.

“Hmm,” Daehyun hummed, his nose nuzzling the back of Youngjae's neck. “Good idea.” the sentence was punctuated with a kiss.

“Dae, can we talk?” Youngjae asked, shifting in Daehyun's arms.

“Of course; you can talk to me about anything.” The hand around Youngjae's stomach slid down to his hip. “What's on your mind?”

“Last night.”

There was a brief silence as Daehyun took in the sentence. Did Youngjae regret it? Did Daehyun force the person he loved into doing something he wasn't ready for? Sure, it was Youngjae who initiated the action, but Daehyun should've known better. Surely, Youngjae was just happy to be with Daehyun again and wasn't thinking properly. Oh well, if Youngjae wasn't ready, Daehyun could wait.

Using the hand that was attached to Youngjae's hip, the elder turned his boyfriend around so they could have this conversation face-to-face.

“Is it...do you regret it? What we did?” Dae asked, although not sure if he really wanted the answer.

“What? Daehyun, no.” the blonde bridged the gap between their lips for just a short, magical moment. “No, that's not it at all. I just need to know something, and it's going to sound corny and silly but I really need to ask.”

“Anything baby.” the singer replied, his fingertips brushing over Youngjae's delicate features.

“I need to know that what we did last night isn't going to change anything between us. I know it wasn't that special for you – you've done it before – but I’ve never been with anyone like that before. I mean, before you, I'd never been with anyone before. What I mean is, I don't want you to look at me any differently. You looked at me with so much love before, and I liked that. I don't want that to be replaced with just lust – not that I'm assuming you want me that much, but, you know what I mean.”

“Okay, first of all, last night was special for me because it was you. It may not have been my first time, but it was my first time with you and that means more to me than you know. Please, don't ever assume that you aren't the most important thing in my world. Secondly, I swear to you, I love you just as much today as I did last night. I do want you that much all the time, but I love you so much more than I want you. Yes, the naughty side of you is by far the iest thing in existence, but I’d like to keep that just between us – that way no one will be tempted to steal you from me. In my eyes, you are still the sweet, innocent, good little Jae you have always been. Alright?”

“Alright.” Youngjae gave a small nod.

“Now,” Daehyun's hand moved lower to cup Youngjae's sweet backside and give it a quick squeeze. “How about that shower?”

With only a little hesitance, Youngjae agreed to let Daehyun shower with him. It surprised Youngjae to nearly no end when the entire time they spent , pressed closely together because of the small space, was completely innocent (well, nearly completely. Daehyun's hands may or may not have travelled south of the equator a couple of times).

Daehyun was gentle with Youngjae, knowing he was sore from the previous night. He grimaced when he saw Youngjae flinch in pain while trying to wash himself. Daehyun felt guilty, knowing he caused his Jae to be in so much pain, despite the fact that Youngjae wanted it. Partly out of guilt and wanting the other to feel better, and partly just wanting to be closer to his boyfriend, Daehyun took the soap from the younger's hands and started to remove what was left of last night.

“Daehyun~” Youngjae said in the (in Daehyun's opinion) cutest whiny voice as he covered his face with his hands. “That's embarrassing.”

“How so, my lovely muffin?” Daehyun pecked Youngjae's nose, his hands gliding the soap upward along Youngjae's inner thigh.

“Seriously? You're washing me.” Youngjae's hands were still over his eyes, but he could feel Youngjae's hot gaze on his face. “I feel like I'm five.”

Youngjae felt Daehyun shrug.

“It's the least I can do,” his velvet voice sounded and Youngjae could feel his hot breath on his face. “I was a little rough last night. I didn't mean to hurt you.”

“It's not like you hurt me on purpose,” Youngjae's hands came to rest on Daehyun's shoulders. “And it's not like I didn't want it; I mean I was literally begging you for it.”

Both boys went bright red. Daehyun felt twitch at the memory of Youngjae beneath him, screaming his name, begging him to him harder, begging Daehyun for release.

Daehyun let out a groan.

“I'd stop talking about you begging me for it, otherwise I might lose all of my self-control, shove you against that wall and take you right now. I don't want you to be in more pain, and my umma's home; so, that might be a bad idea.”

“Yeah.” Pink crept up onto Youngjae's face at Dae's statement – even more so when Youngjae realised how much he enjoyed the thought as well. “I guess we should probably get out of the shower now then, huh?”

“That's probably a good idea.” Daehyun nodded and finished cleaning up Youngjae before his hormones took over.

While Youngjae put his clothes on (much to his dismay) Daehyun sat on his bed and watched with a dazed mile on his face. Youngjae blushed, but made no move to stop him. Once Youngjae was done, Daehyun followed suit, getting some clothes out of his drawers and putting them on. Youngjae only caught a glimpse of Daehyun's leg sliding into a pair of jeans before he looked away, too shy to watch. Although he was too embarrassed to look, he was fighting the urge to peek.

Suddenly, something warm pressed against his back. It was followed by two arms and a kiss to the back of the neck. Daehyun had crept up on Youngjae, no shirt, and wrapped his arms around the younger. Daehyun rested his chin on Youngjae's shoulder.

“I won't mind if you watch, you know.” He said into Youngjae's ear, his voice low and seductive. Youngjae squirmed in his grip. “You're the only person that's allowed to. All of me belongs to you.”

Youngjae smiled.

“I hope you know I'm yours, right? No matter what happens in the future; I'm yours, always.” Youngjae replied.

“Oh, I know.” Daehyun spun Youngjae around in his arms and kissed him with passionately. Youngjae could feel a growing bulge pressing against his hip, making his blood grow hotter. “And I hope you know,” he pecked Youngjae's jawline once before speaking again. “I don't like to share.”

Youngjae slapped his boyfriend's chest half-heartedly. “Get dressed you possessive cheeseball.”

Daehyun smiled and followed his boyfriend's orders. Once they were both fully clothed, Daehyun grabbed Youngjae's hand and happily led him down the stairs. It was still only 7:06am, so hopefully Yejin was still asleep. Daehyun still being careful not to hurt Youngjae.

“You want some breakfast?” Dae asked as they made their way toward the kitchen, hand in hand.

“Mm-hmm.” Youngjae nodded happily.

The boys walked into the kitchen, only to find Daehyun's umma already there, two plates of bacon, eggs and toast on the bench before her.

They froze – how long had she been awake for? Did she know what they'd done last night?

“Oh, u-um, good morning, umma.” Daehyun greeted, squeezing Youngjae's hand lightly.

“Good morning, Yejin. It's, um, nice to see you.” Youngjae removed his hand from Daehyun's and bowed, his face scrunching up as pain shot through his lower back.

“Oh, Youngjae, dear,” she slid a glass of juice and two small white pills across the bench-top. “Don't try to bow to me, that'll just hurt your back more! Here, have some aspirin.”

Youngjae's face turned crimson, and Daehyun's was just a shade lighter.

He took the aspirin with the juice and set the cup back down on the bench. “Th-thank you, Yejin.”

“It's no problem!” she beamed. “Jung Daehyun, have I taught you no manners? Help him sit down! He's in pain, and I don't care how much he enjoyed it last night, I'm sure it isn't as nice today so the least you can do is help him out! Aish!”

Knowing she was right, Daehyun helped Youngjae take a seat on one of the stools.

“Um, were you home the whole time last night?” Daehyun asked, not able to meet his mother's gaze.

“No, but when I did come home, you two were loud enough to wake the whole street! Don't worry, I left again as soon as I realised what was going on.”

“I'm so sorry!” Youngjae squeaked and hung his head. Daehyun's hand rested on Youngjae's lower back.

“So, are you and my son back together? Or was this just two young boys fooling around? Because if it was, I don't think I want you coming back around here Youngjae. As much as I like you, I think you're a wonderful boy and I know my son adores you, it doesn't change the fact that you broke his heart. Daehyun is my son; I don't want to watch him go through that again. Do you understand me?”

Youngjae looked at Daehyun. The elder nodded.

“We are back together, Mrs Jung. I realise now that I was stupid and I never should've left him. I love him, and I won't hurt him again; at least, not intentionally.” Youngjae said.

The bright, warm, motherly smile returned to Yejin's face.

“Well,” she clapped her hands together excitedly. “Now that you've slept with my son, I feel like I can officially welcome you to the family!”

Both boys blushed and started to eat their food, busying their mouths so they were no longer able to take part in this embarrassing conversation.

Of course, that didn't stop Ye Jin from cooing over them endlessly.