{Chapter Eighteen}

No Boys Allowed!

~Day Five of Daehyun's Five-Day Plan to win Youngjae back – Part II~

With as much force as they could use without hurting their friend, Himchan and Zelo grabbed Youngjae by the arms and forced him into Himchan's desk chair. Himchan went over to the purple cosmetics bag while Junhong wheeled Youngjae into Himchan's ensuite. When Himchan entered the room, he was holding a large black smock in one hand and a bottle of peroxide in the other. He grinned at the boy in the chair, putting the smock on him so not to ruin his new outfit.

“Your roots are showing, this is long overdue.” Himchan said, shaking the peroxide.

“I was actually thinking of letting it grow out again.” Youngjae told him, desperate to get out of this situation.

“Too bad hyung!” Junhong teased, then straightened up. “I mean that with the utmost respect.”

Youngjae rolled his eyes, smiling nonetheless. Himchan started bleaching, and Junhong left the room to connect his iPod to Himchan's dock. Big Bang blasted through the speakers, Himchan and Youngjae hummed and sang along while Himchan worked on Youngjae's hair and Youngjae watched Junhong dancing in Himchan's room via the big bathroom mirror.

As much as Youngjae was unsure about the outfit and the bleaching, he was having fun. He was so grateful that he had friends as amazing as Himchan and Junhong.

The three boys ate icecream straight out of the tub, and chocolate by the handfuls as they waited for Youngjae's hair to be ready to wash out. Checking it every ten or so minutes, they chatted casually. Himchan told them all the gory details about his relationship with Yongguk and about how much he was suffering due to lack of . The two youngest told Himchan that he should just talk to Yongguk about it, but the senior was too proud to do that. On the other hand, Junhong admitted that he was developing a crush on another boy. Although he refused to give a name, Himchan and Youngjae had their suspicions.

They rinsed out the excess bleach from Youngjae's hair, and then the scariest moment of the night (so far, at least) came – Himchan got out his hairdressing kit.

“Oh no!” Youngjae shook his head, droplets of water flying around the place. “You are not cutting my hair!”

“Oh, yes I am!” Himchan said and nodded to Junhong who then moved to stand in front of Youngjae and plopped himself down on the elder's lap, stopping him from getting up.

Youngjae admitted, his hair was getting a bit long – in fact, it was starting to frame his face like a helmet – but he wasn't about to let Himchan near his too-long bangs. He would get it cut by a professional...eventually.

He seemed to have no choice, though, as there was a heavy junior sitting on him and Himchan had started to cut.

“Stop squirming and trust me.” he ordered.

Letting go of himself, Youngjae listened. He closed his eyes and sunk into the chair, letting the loud music pull him away from the stresses of reality.

X x X x X

“Done!” Himchan called out happily after nearly an hour of cutting, blow-drying and styling. With a gulp, Youngjae braced himself to look in the mirror. “Do you like it?”

Youngjae's jaw dropped.

“It doesn't even look like me.” he said quietly, hands flying up to his new short hair.

It was the same shade of blonde, but shorter on the sides and styled up at the front (note: think; Stop It mv). It made his chubby, round face look more angular, his jawbone sharper and his eyes bigger. He had no idea a haircut could make such a difference to his appearance.

“Yes, you do.” Junhong smiled fondly. “This is the real Youngjae; hot and fierce. Not the boy who was shy and quiet. This is you, hyung.”

Himchan's hands were folded over his chest and he had a proud smile on his face.

“Just one more finishing touch.” Himchan said, going back to the cosmetics bag. “Makeup!”

At this point, Youngjae didn't even argue.

Himchan was more than pleased with the finished product; Youngjae's eyes were lined with a deep black, making his brown eyes sparkle more than usual. There was a barely-there but noticeable, to anyone who looked at Youngjae's lips a lot (aka Daehyun), layer of gloss coating his plump pink lips. There was also a little bit of colour at the corners of Youngjae's eyes, but not enough to make him look like a girl or any less manly.

Youngjae felt like he was looking at a completely different person, when in reality it was just a version of himself who was dormant until now.

“Jongup just called,” Junhong said, re-entering the ensuite, “are we ready to go Himchan hyung?”

Himchan smiled back at Junhong and nodded.

“Go? Go where?” Youngjae asked with a small frown.

“Just trust us one last time, Youngjae.” Himchan smiled.

How could Youngjae say no?

X x X x X

Himchan drove the three of them to the centre of Seoul.

Although Youngjae had lived in Seoul his whole life, he'd never really seen the heart of the city – not the way he was seeing it now. The sun was almost set, casting a pink light over everything. Neon lights advertising stores were being , large billboards were lighting up, the street lamps were turning on one by one in an endless row. All the lights were beautiful, and the usual hustle ad bustle of the city had died down to just a few hundred people shuffling about.

Junhong smiled wide and waved a hand in the air. It was then that Youngjae noticed Jongup walking toward them a lit candle in one hand, two unilluminated ones in the other. As he approached them, he smiled at Youngjae and handed a candle to Himchan and Junhong. Using his own, he set the short wick of the other candles on fire, creating more light.

Himchan gestured for Youngjae to follow them, so he did; his curiosity getting the better of him.

They were walking toward a large fountain, something Youngjae recognised. What he didn't recognise, was the way the water lit up in different colours due to the LED lights beneath it changing hue constantly. The sight was beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that he nearly missed the figure standing before the fountain. Almost.

In this light, Daehyun looked better than ever. His eyes were shining upon seeing Youngjae. There was a look of awe on his face; clearly, even he wasn't expecting the new Youngjae. Youngjae blushed at the look Daehyun was giving him.

Junhong led Youngjae to a bench and gestured for him to wait there.

Himchan, Jongup and Zelo went to stand by Daehyun. Junhong and Jongup were on Daehyun's right, while Himchan was on his left. Yongguk came out, seemingly from nowhere and placed a boom box on the floor about two metres from Youngjae and to the side so not to get in the way.

Youngjae's heart was beating hard and fast. His stomach was filling with more butterflies by the second. There were tears in his eyes; no one had ever done anything even close to this for him in his life. This kind of thing only happened in k-dramas and American romantic comedies.

“Hi, Youngjae.” Daehyun started, a little awkwardly if anything. The Busan boy walked forward to stand in front of Youngjae, taking the surprised boy's hand. “I get that this must be a big shock for you, and you probably don't want to be here right now, but please, please, I beg of you, at least stay until the end. This is my last gift for you; after this, I swear I’ll leave you alone for good. I wrote you a song; well, I helped write you a song. Honestly, Yongguk did most of the work. Clearly I’m not very good with my words. Anyway, I really hope you like it and I don't scare you off completely.” he raised their joined hands and pressed his lips to Youngjae's.

Yongguk pressed a button on the boom box as Daehyun made his way back to the others. Yongguk joined them, standing between Daehyun and Himchan.

The music started, and Daehyun began to sing.

Without you, you’re my lovesick
Because you’re not here, I’m..

The moment I first saw you
My breath was taken away
My heart pounded and I started to be sick
I get nervous if I don’t see you for a single day
I can’t hide my shy face

At the thought of meeting you, I get dressed up
I want to talk to you today, I strongly promise myself
Should I confess to you? I hesitate hundreds of times
But in front of you, my head grows blank at the smell of your shampoo.”

Yongguk passed his candle to Daehyun and started to rap.

As if I’m possessed by something, my heart feels stuffy
At some point, I became your patient, I can’t speak
This sickness doesn’t need a diagnosis, just hug me
You are the reason I live right now, I need you.”

The candle was passed back as Yongguk rejoined the line. Daehyun's angelic voice took over again.

My heart beats for you
I want to hold onto you
Words I held in and couldn’t say
I want to shout them loudly

My feet are running to you
I miss you
It hurts so much that I can’t hold it in
I will tell you
I love you.”

While Youngjae had heard Daehyun sing before, it didn't compare to this. He hit every note flawlessly and it took Youngjae's breath away.

Look at me, waiting for your call
Look at me, laughing by myself
Like a fool, I look at you, I can’t hide it

Day by day, I’m curious about you
I get fevers and get frustrated
Do you know how I feel? I’m going crazy

My heart beats for you
I want to hold onto you
Words I held in and couldn’t say
I want to shout them loudly

My feet are running to you
I miss you
It hurts so much that I can’t hold it in
I will tell you
I love you

Look at me, who is in pain
Hug me, who is in pain.”

Jongup took Junhong's candle, and the maknae began to rap.

I only look at you alone
Every day, day and night, every time.”

Even though it was only a few lines, Youngjae's heart swelled. He knew how much Junhong loved rapping and it meant so much to the younger blonde that Daehyun let him have his moment in the spotlight.

Daehyun took over again.

It’s only you.

My heart beats for you
I want to hold onto you
Words I held in and couldn’t say
I want to shout them loudly

My feet are running to you
I miss you
It hurts so much that I can’t hold it in
I will tell you
I love you

I-I love u
I-I love u
I-I love u
Without you, I’m in pain, lovesick

I-I need u
I-I need u
I-I need u
Without you, I’m in pain, lovesick.”

The song ended and a thick silence hung in the air.

Still breathing heavily, Daehyun walked up to Youngjae, pulled him up, cupped his face, and kissed him.

Fireworks went off in Youngjae's stomach. His whole body filled with heat as his body responded without permission to the kiss. His hands flew to Daehyun's hair, gripping hard. Daehyun's arms wrapped around Youngjae's middle to pull the boy closer.

It wasn't until he tasted tears on Youngjae's lips, did Daehyun pull away. His forehead rested against the other boy's. Daehyun couldn't keep his eyes off of Youngjae's red, kiss swollen lips.

Daehyun wiped away Youngjae's tears.

“Please don't cry.” he whispered against Youngjae's lips. “I love you.”

This only made the younger cry harder.

“I love you too.”

Daehyun smiled.

“Really?”

Youngjae nodded.

“Really.”

Youngjae closed the gap between them again, relishing the feeling of Daehyun's lips.

Stepping away from Daehyun after a few more small kisses, Youngjae thanked his friends for helping Daehyun, and helping Youngjae realise how much he needed the other boy to be truly happy.

The other four boys left the reunited couple alone after bidding their goodbyes and Daehyun assuring Himchan he was able to get Youngjae home.

Sighing contently, Daehyun took Youngjae's hand and led him away from the fountain.

“I just have one more thing for you.” the elder said.

“What? Dae, you don't need to do anything else!” Youngjae smiled. “You've got me.”

“And I’m not letting go.” Dae finished with a peck to Youngjae's lips. God, he missed kissing this boy.

When they reached their final destination; a park with a large grassy area beside it. On the grassy area was a picnic blanket, a basket, a bottle of non-alcoholic white wine and an assortment of food that, Youngjae assumed, Daehyun cooked. There was a small lantern in the middle of the picnic blanket.

Youngjae couldn't stop smiling as they sat down on the blanket.

“Dae, this is so sweet.” he cooed. “Thank you.”

Daehyun shrugged. “You're worth it, Youngjae.”

Youngjae was right when he assumed that Daehyun cooked; at least, he sort of cooked. The only thing he actually made himself was the sushi. The rest was all store-bought and just prepared by the elder. Youngjae didn't mind, though – it was the thought that counted.

They ate, drank, talked, laughed; it was just like it was before, as if nothing had changed. Youngjae liked the feeling.

Before long, they were both full. Youngjae lied back on the grass, staring up at the sky and wishing he could see the stars in the Seoul sky.

“What are you thinking?” Daehyun asked, lying on his side beside Youngjae.

“Just how perfect this moment is, here with you.” Youngjae said. He connected their lips for the nth time that night.

The kiss started sweet, but soon turned steamy as Daehyun swiped his tongue across Youngjae's plush lower lip, begging entrance. Although they'd made out like this before, Daehyun didn't want to scare off the younger. Youngjae opened his mouth, allowing Daehyun's tongue to rediscover his wet cavern. Taken over by all of his intense feelings, Youngjae let out a moan, trapping Daehyun's tongue between his lips and lightly.

Boldly, Daehyun let a hand wander to Youngjae's waistline and slide back up underneath his clothing. His skin was hot against Dae's cold hand. It felt like so long since Daehyun was allowed to touch Youngjae this way. He could feel his blood rush lower as he felt Youngjae's muscles contract under his touch. The feeling made Youngjae moan, the sinful sound not helping Daehyun control his hormones.

Daehyun felt Youngjae's growing hard-on against his own and let out a mewl.

“It's getting late,” Daehyun said, trying to keep his voice level, “I should take you home.”

“Actually...” Youngjae swallowed the nervous lump in his throat and looked up at Daehyun through his lashes. “I'd rather go back to your place.”

X x X x X

The poll results for whether or not to have in this story were...

A) Yes! DaeJae only though! ~ 24 votes
B) Yes! BangHim only though! ~ 0 votes
C) Yes! DaeJae and BangHim! ~ 37 votes
D) Not at all. ~ 1 vote

wins! The next chapter WILL CONTAIN DAEJAE !!! BangHim will come later (pun not intended). If you don't like that sort of stuff, feel free to skip the chapter. No hate please.